FBI Investigating Bundy-supporters in BLM dispute

I never wrote that they are all whackos, but surely some whackos are among them.

Where in my sentence did you see that I wrote "all"?

I see you are confused, as always. And very, very angry, always attacking people and using profane language.

Once again, the title of this thread is:

And the corollary information is all there at the OP.

This thread is not about what you think about me or any other member.

You always make it personal instead of arguing the ideas and in doing that, you pretty much destroy every argument you want to make, even when you occasionally have a decent argument.

What a shame for you.

You didn't say "all" but I will.

If there's one thing they must have in common is utter and complete craziness.

The outcome of their attack on the federal laws was known long before they cashed their welfare checks and hopped in their pickumups.

Same with the outcome of Bundy's refusing to honor the contract he signed when he got the grazing land at a huge discount because of welfare ranching.

:lol:

I love it when you put your ignorance on display.

Really? I had no idea those militia guys were leftists and I'm not certain Stat is one either. He may be to the left of Genghis Kahn but that's hardly Trotsky territory.

As you know, the radical left controls the democratic party, and the current administration. My perspective is that you of the left seek to ignite civil war, as a basis of revoking the Constitution, which let's admit, is the holy grail for the democrats.

Mr. Bundy has broken a very wide array of laws, including assault with a deadly. After the show has gone on sufficiently for Bundy to alienate the sane 95% of American Citizens, he will end up in jail. And those fruitloops that rushed down there will find out what is meant by the long arm of the law.

The thread is not about Bundy personally, it's about the FBI investigating HIS SUPPORTERS, just as the title of the OP states. A passing reference to him does not mean that the thread is about him. Reading and comprehension can be your friends, if you give them a try.

Mr. Bundy has broken a very wide array of laws, including assault with a deadly. After the show has gone on sufficiently for Bundy to alienate the sane 95% of American Citizens, he will end up in jail. And those fruitloops that rushed down there will find out what is meant by the long arm of the law.
...and we all know how pro law enforcement libs are. :eusa_whistle:

Bet they find all of them have a criminal history. "Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house."

Veee hast veys of dealing with dissenters...

Khmer Rouge democrats... Can't live with em' - and if they get their way, we won't live at all!

So we have asserted that Bundy didn't assault anybody, didn't violate a contract...but the lefties want him shot.

Last edited:
The thread is not about Bundy personally, it's about the FBI investigating HIS SUPPORTERS, just as the title of the OP states. A passing reference to him does not mean that the thread is about him. Reading and comprehension can be your friends, if you give them a try.

It's about mobster Harry Reid petitioning the most corrupt administration in history to dispatch federal troops against civilians exercising constitutional rights. It's about totalitarian thugs like you, filled with bloodlust, dreaming of killing fields where Utah ranchers lay slaughtered.

We understand, Statist. You are not unique - there is no difference between you and the followers of Hitler, or Stalin, or Pol Pot. It is the dream of slaughtering those you hate which ultimately motivates people like you.

Forum List

Back