FBI investigating Sen. Bob Menendez for sleeping with underage Dominican prostitutes

Maybe he was just following Ted Nugent's example..

Ted Nugent however, is not a Senator elected to represent the people of New Jersey. Then again Dem's like electng people like Studds, Condon, or Percy Sutton.

If true, the Senator needs to resign immediately.

Republicans would go gaga over that. Christie gets to replace him.

Can he appoint himself as senator. Too cool!

He could, but historically that hasn't gone over well. When DeMint's vacancy opened and Haley appointed Scott, I read something that only a handful of governors ever appointed themselves to a vacant seat and I think it said none of them, or maybe only one ended up getting elected to a full term at the next election. I can't really remember exactly, but it's not a popular decision among the people. Christie has over a 70% approval rating though, so maybe he could get away with it. I'd love him to be in the Senate, but I'm still hoping he runs for president in 2016.

Underage is Underage. Capiche?

So they skipped over Limbaugh and went for Bob.

Yeah..that makes sense.

It only makes sense to a corrupt, jaded and dishonest Liberal. What elected political office does Rush Limbaugh hold? On the other hand then we also have Congressman Charlie Rangel that loves to visit the Dominican Republic.

Vetter from LA is a scumbag, but his prostitues were of age. If the NJ senator goes after underage girls, he has to resign, and if the Justice Department can build a case, try him and fry him.

Sallow, grow up: wrong is wrong.

Is this illegal in the Dominican Republic?

It does not matter if it is legal there, if he did indeed have sex with 16 year old girls he is breaking the law both here and there.

Prostitution in the Dominican Republic is legal, but the age of consent is 18. Under the 2003 PROTECT Act, it is also a U.S. federal crime to "engage in illicit sexual conduct" abroad with anyone under 18 -- that includes prostitution

CaféAuLait;6720455 said:

It does not matter if it is legal there, if he did indeed have sex with 16 year old girls he is breaking the law both here and there.

Prostitution in the Dominican Republic is legal, but the age of consent is 18. Under the 2003 PROTECT Act, it is also a U.S. federal crime to "engage in illicit sexual conduct" abroad with anyone under 18 -- that includes prostitution

It's unclear what "information" that line was referring to.

This is the same unsubstantiated garbage that's been peddled for months," a spokeswoman for Menendez told FoxNews.com in an email Friday.

FBI spokesman Jason Pack said he could not confirm whether there was an investigation.

Sloan raised concerns about the credibility of the source, saying she is "increasingly suspicious" about the alleged facts in the case.

"He refused to ever be contacted by us by phone," she said. "It's really easy to make a lot of allegations. ... Who knows ... if that's even a real person."

She said CREW is no longer investigating.

Read more: FBI mum on allegations Sen. Menendez 'received the services of young prostitutes' in Dominican Republic | Fox News

The supposed source in all this goes by the name of Peter Williams. The individual did not return a request for comment from FoxNews.com.

Read more: FBI mum on allegations Sen. Menendez 'received the services of young prostitutes' in Dominican Republic | Fox News

:rofl:

CaféAuLait;6720455 said:

This is the same unsubstantiated garbage that's been peddled for months," a spokeswoman for Menendez told FoxNews.com in an email Friday.

FBI spokesman Jason Pack said he could not confirm whether there was an investigation.

Sloan raised concerns about the credibility of the source, saying she is "increasingly suspicious" about the alleged facts in the case.

"He refused to ever be contacted by us by phone," she said. "It's really easy to make a lot of allegations. ... Who knows ... if that's even a real person."

The supposed source in all this goes by the name of Peter Williams. The individual did not return a request for comment from FoxNews.com.

I guess you missed the word "IF". You are tooo flipping quick with the neg rep button. I neither made accusation nor did I say I believed it. I merely answered a question if this was legal in the DR. Calm the fuck down and realize not everythingis partisan, if this guy did this then he broke the law.

Yeah..that makes sense.

It only makes sense to a corrupt, jaded and dishonest Liberal. What elected political office does Rush Limbaugh hold? On the other hand then we also have Congressman Charlie Rangel that loves to visit the Dominican Republic.

Well, there is Larry Craig, David Vitter, Mark Sanford, Mark Foley, Newt Gingrich, Arnold Schwartzenegger, Rudy Giuliani, and John Ensign if you want Repug office holders. If you live in a glass house, you shouldn't throw stones.

That is not to defend this POS. He and a lot of other pervs should be booted out of office. But Repugs certainly don't hold any sort of moral high ground over Dems in this regard.

CaféAuLait;6720513 said:
CaféAuLait;6720455 said:

I guess you missed the word "IF". You are tooo flipping quick with the neg rep button. I neither made accusation nor did I say I believed it. I merely answered a question if this was legal in the DR. Calm the fuck down and realize not everythingis partisan, if this guy did this then he broke the law.

Like "When will" Boehner stop beating his wife?

CaféAuLait;6720513 said:

Like "When will" Boehner stop beating his wife?

As I said you obviously have reading comprehension problems, here is the post and the one I was answering:

CaféAuLait;6720455 said:

( emphasis added)

No doubt this is one of the perks Rush Limbaugh finds in the Dominican Republic, only perhaps his preferences is young boys.

Yeah..that makes sense.

Limbaugh is King Conservative and the GOP swear fealty to him.

What's your beef with war hero Charlie Rangel?

Dumping on a vet?

For shame..for shame. Well I guess when you guys have heroes like Ted Nugent..

:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back