🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

FBI Is Reaching Out to Second Woman, Kavanaugh Accuser

I'm sure the FBI can determine if her story stacks up, or not.

I am sure they already have. After they got done laughing at her statement they contacted her so they could say they did.

Link?

or BS?

Thanks

She so clearly lied in this statement....“Somebody yelled down the hall, ‘Brett Kavanaugh just put his penis in Debbie’s face,’ ” she said. “It was his full name. I don’t think it was just ‘Brett.’

I do not know your age, but I am just a tad older than Kavanaugh, we were in college around the same time. Two things in her story that never happened...

First, guy, especially drunk guys, do not use a person's full name. In all my years of partying I never heard another guy do that.

Second, guys, especially drunk teen age guys, are not using the word "penis". I am not sure I have ever heard another man use that word outside of a medical context. There are lots of things that guys call their dick, penis is not one of them.

She is a lying bitch.
penis, cock, johnson, one eyed trouser worm all have the same meaning.... my hubby used to call his Larry Byrd.... he sunk it in the net, every time! :lol: boys will be boys...

it matters naught with the More polite term, that she used.

as far as using his full name, there could have been another Brett in the dorm... thus calling him Kavanaugh, distinguished the 2.
Then they would’ve use just the last name
maybe, but was this some sworn testimony to the FBI? I thought this info came from a news article, not whatever the FBI gets and keeps secret from their interviews.... I heard this story of hers last week, when it was reported on... the FBI hadn't even been given permission to interview other witnesses yet?

Was it an affidavit of some sort?

Link?

or BS?

Thanks

She so clearly lied in this statement....“Somebody yelled down the hall, ‘Brett Kavanaugh just put his penis in Debbie’s face,’ ” she said. “It was his full name. I don’t think it was just ‘Brett.’

I do not know your age, but I am just a tad older than Kavanaugh, we were in college around the same time. Two things in her story that never happened...

First, guy, especially drunk guys, do not use a person's full name. In all my years of partying I never heard another guy do that.

Second, guys, especially drunk teen age guys, are not using the word "penis". I am not sure I have ever heard another man use that word outside of a medical context. There are lots of things that guys call their dick, penis is not one of them.

She is a lying bitch.
penis, cock, johnson, one eyed trouser worm all have the same meaning.... my hubby used to call his Larry Byrd.... he sunk it in the net, every time! :lol: boys will be boys...

it matters naught with the ore polite term, that she used.

as far as using his full name, there could have been another Brett in the dorm... thus calling him Kavanaugh, distinguished the 2.

Thank you for reinforcing my point...those are all names that might have been used, penis is not. But she gave a direct quote saying it was used.
Just proof that Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus....

As a woman, I would automatically replace cock, with the proper word, if speaking about it in the public...

FOR EXAMPLE: If on a subway, with my mom... I would not say, ''Did you see that strange man across the way in the trench coat, flash his cock at us?'' to my mother... I would use 'penis', if speaking with her... it is the proper, in the meriam webster dictionary word for it.... but I was reared, prim and proper, by her and dad watched silently cuz he handed it all over to her, to do... the language part took... I am still like that decades later and to this day... don't use the F word... the C word, even with sh*t, I do not usually spell it out....

I do agree with you, more than likely, no guy would use the word penis.... but a female could automatically, without thought, replace cock, with penis... imho... no one expects the words to be precisely as they were, 30 years ago... the meaning and gist of what was said, is good enough for the FBI to use to find out if anyone else in the dorm remembers it being shouted.... whether penis, cock, or something else....

who said it was a guy? The accuser made no reference to gender re; the person that said the word "penis"
very valid point!

FBI reaches out to Deborah Ramirez, the second woman to accuse Brett Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct

FBI has contacted Deborah Ramirez about sexual assault allegations by Brett Kavanaugh

Ramirez's attorney, John Clune, released a statement Saturday afternoon confirming that the FBI had contacted her. "We can confirm the FBI has reached out to interview Ms. Ramirez and she has agreed to cooperate with their investigation. Out of respect for the integrity of the process, we will have no further comment at this time," Clune said in a statement.

I fully expect that the FBI will be as thorough as possible within Trump's "limited in scope" authorization.
The FBI is a libtard infested failed org. A liberals dream.

well, that's nice to know; glad you hold the FBI in such high regard.

Hopefully you won't ever know anyone that gets kidnapped & winds up in a ditch dead.
That way, you won't ever have to deal with any of those evil FBI folk.
Blah blah blah blah blah.

She is a lying bitch.

Absolutely correct on both points. We usually refer to each other by our last names and nobody says penis. They say dick or cock. In fact, when I was college age if one of our friends said penis we'd have probably looked at him funny.
were they in a girl's dorm or girl's house or in a boys dorm or boy's frat house or house....?

if the person screaming that out in the hall were a woman in a woman's dorm or house, both using the full name and penis is definitely feasible... if it is at a boy's place and a young man yelled it, not likely.

WTFGOP? #basta‏ @DogginTrump 11m11 minutes ago
According to sources, the WH "limited scope" investigation means that Ms Swetnik is not allowed to be interviewed & the WH has given the FBI a list of witnesses they are "Permitted" to interview THIS IS NOT AN INVESTIGATION! FUCK THIS BULLSHIT!

White House limits scope of the FBI's investigation into the allegations against Brett Kavanaugh

The FBI has not been permitted to investigate the claims of Julie Swetnick, a White House official confirmed to NBC News.

WASHINGTON — The White House is limiting the scope of the FBI’s investigation into the sexual misconduct allegations against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, multiple people briefed on the matter told NBC News.

While the FBI will examine the allegations of Christine Blasey Ford and Deborah Ramirez, the bureau has not been permitted to investigate the claims of Julie Swetnick, who has accused Kavanaugh of engaging in sexual misconduct at parties while he was a student at Georgetown Preparatory School in the 1980s, those people familiar with the investigation told NBC News. A White House official confirmed that Swetnick's claims will not be pursued as part of the reopened background investigation into Kavanaugh.

Instead of investigating Swetnick's claims, the White House counsel’s office has given the FBI a list of witnesses they are permitted to interview, according to several people who discussed the parameters on the condition of anonymity. They characterized the White House instructions as a significant constraint on the FBI investigation and caution that such a limited scope, while not unusual in normal circumstances, may make it difficult to pursue additional leads in a case in which a Supreme Court nominee has been accused of sexual assault.

The limited scope seems to be at odds with what some members of the Senate judiciary seemed to expect when they agreed to give the FBI as much as a week to investigate allegations against Kavanaugh, a federal judge who grew up in the Washington DC area and attended an elite all-boys high school before going on to Yale.

President Donald Trump said on Saturday that the FBI has "free reign" in the investigation. "They’re going to do whatever they have to do," he said. "Whatever it is they do, they’ll be doing — things that we never even thought of. And hopefully at the conclusion everything will be fine."

More: White House limits scope of the FBI’s Kavanaugh investigation

This is definitely not a complete and fair investigation. Once again - Trump is obviously lying. The FBI clearly does not have "free reign".

Since it's already turned into a charade thanks to the swamp DNC. I think it's time for them to ask these who they voted for in 2016 election. If they refuse to answer, big giveaway.

FBI reaches out to Deborah Ramirez, the second woman to accuse Brett Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct

FBI has contacted Deborah Ramirez about sexual assault allegations by Brett Kavanaugh

Ramirez's attorney, John Clune, released a statement Saturday afternoon confirming that the FBI had contacted her. "We can confirm the FBI has reached out to interview Ms. Ramirez and she has agreed to cooperate with their investigation. Out of respect for the integrity of the process, we will have no further comment at this time," Clune said in a statement.

Her story was full of more holes than a block of swiss cheese.

She was so clearing lying that a blind person could have seen it.

I am sure they already have. After they got done laughing at her statement they contacted her so they could say they did.

Link?

or BS?

Thanks

She is a lying bitch.
In college we did it all the time, particularly if there were 2 or 3 "Brett's" around.

When Ramirez called her friends to ask them if it were true that sort of ruined her story. That she didn't remember a thing until her attorney had drilled her for six days is another red flag.

The attorney should be charged with suborning perjury.

Link?

or BS?

Thanks

She is a lying bitch.
In college we did it all the time, particularly if there were 2 or 3 "Brett's" around.

Bull shit, if anything you just called each of them by their last name.

Link?

or BS?

Thanks

She is a lying bitch.

You can bullshit all you want, it's still true.

Link?

or BS?

Thanks

She is a lying bitch.

:113:

Link?

or BS?

Thanks

She is a lying bitch.

Yes; gator has 'excessive' and 'heavy' bullshit

Instead of investigating possibly most democrats who are perfectly willing to lie for political gains, how about just declaring every accusation bullshit until the evidence is brought up?

Why are the republicans allowing this bullshit slide?

She is a lying bitch.

Absolutely correct on both points. We usually refer to each other by our last names and nobody says penis. They say dick or cock. In fact, when I was college age if one of our friends said penis we'd have probably looked at him funny.
were they in a girl's dorm or girl's house or in a boys dorm or boy's frat house or house....?

if the person screaming that out in the hall were a woman in a woman's dorm or house, both using the full name and penis is definitely feasible... if it is at a boy's place and a young man yelled it, not likely.
Yes I agree. It's how everyone, even drunken school kids refer the male member, as a penis. Why even myself, in the flame zone when I try to get some poor over stressed liberals attention, am prone to try a to inflame them by posting, "Eat a penis."

I doubt the FBI will be very impressed with this one's calls to people to see if the Penis Wagger was Kavanaugh because she couldn't remember who did it.

THE NEW HERO OF THE LEFT......

A woman who admits to alegedly standing by why minors are being raped. Then to add to this heroism, does not report these alleged rapes to the police.

In effect, this hero is responsible for allowing over 10 teenage girls to be gang raped.

CAN THE LEFT FALL ANY DEEPER INTO THEIR OWN FILTH?

Link?

or BS?

Thanks

She is a lying bitch.

No you didn’t, because that makes no sense

Link?

or BS?

Thanks

She is a lying bitch.

No you didn’t, because that makes no sense
Your belief or lack of makes no difference to the truthfulness of my statement. Take it or leave it, but there it is.

Forum List

Back