🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

FBI Is Reaching Out to Second Woman, Kavanaugh Accuser

FBI reaches out to Deborah Ramirez, the second woman to accuse Brett Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct

FBI has contacted Deborah Ramirez about sexual assault allegations by Brett Kavanaugh

Ramirez's attorney, John Clune, released a statement Saturday afternoon confirming that the FBI had contacted her. "We can confirm the FBI has reached out to interview Ms. Ramirez and she has agreed to cooperate with their investigation. Out of respect for the integrity of the process, we will have no further comment at this time," Clune said in a statement.
You should hope that the FBI never "reaches out" to you. That means you are being investigated and will be interrogated.

I am sure they already have. After they got done laughing at her statement they contacted her so they could say they did.

Link?

or BS?

Thanks

She so clearly lied in this statement....“Somebody yelled down the hall, ‘Brett Kavanaugh just put his penis in Debbie’s face,’ ” she said. “It was his full name. I don’t think it was just ‘Brett.’

I do not know your age, but I am just a tad older than Kavanaugh, we were in college around the same time. Two things in her story that never happened...

First, guy, especially drunk guys, do not use a person's full name. In all my years of partying I never heard another guy do that.

Second, guys, especially drunk teen age guys, are not using the word "penis". I am not sure I have ever heard another man use that word outside of a medical context. There are lots of things that guys call their dick, penis is not one of them.

She is a lying bitch.
In college we did it all the time, particularly if there were 2 or 3 "Brett's" around.

No you didn’t, because that makes no sense
Your belief or lack of makes no difference to the truthfulness of my statement. Take it or leave it, but there it is.

True, your statement is BS no matter what we think.

Link?

or BS?

Thanks

She so clearly lied in this statement....“Somebody yelled down the hall, ‘Brett Kavanaugh just put his penis in Debbie’s face,’ ” she said. “It was his full name. I don’t think it was just ‘Brett.’

I do not know your age, but I am just a tad older than Kavanaugh, we were in college around the same time. Two things in her story that never happened...

First, guy, especially drunk guys, do not use a person's full name. In all my years of partying I never heard another guy do that.

Second, guys, especially drunk teen age guys, are not using the word "penis". I am not sure I have ever heard another man use that word outside of a medical context. There are lots of things that guys call their dick, penis is not one of them.

She is a lying bitch.
In college we did it all the time, particularly if there were 2 or 3 "Brett's" around.

No you didn’t, because that makes no sense
Your belief or lack of makes no difference to the truthfulness of my statement. Take it or leave it, but there it is.

True, your statement is BS no matter what we think.
It does not really disprove her claim though.

It does make it less believable - seems some really strange details to recall while not remembering anything else. What makes her claim not credible in the least is her describing these activities as common and in a group with many people present and no one corroborate it. This is different than most sexual assault claims where they happen between the accuser and the victim while alone.

It is also as asinine claim anyway - it seems as though no one has ever been to a drunk college party before.

Forum List

Back