FBI lost count of how many Paid Informants were at Capitol on Jan. 6 — Later performed audit to figure out exact number

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
More evidence of a set-up. There were so many they lost count. The government and medias narrative is unraveling. At least the Gestapo was meticulous about record-keeping.

More evidence of a set-up. There were so many they lost count. The government and medias narrative is unraveling. At least the Gestapo was meticulous about record-keeping.

You mean, if you have a large scale attack planned, there is no telling if the person next you. is just snapping pictures or documenting your part in a mass violent attack to turn it over to authorities, so you are sure to be identified later? Wow! If that is the case, maybe you should just skip going if you can't get away with your crap in the supposed anonymity within the crowd. It may not prevent the attack, )after all being just informer, not law enforcement), but makes sure the guilty, mostly are caught and punished for their deeds. This is not a new concept. The radical right are just dumb fks.

You mean, if you have a large scale attack planned, there is no telling if the person next you. is just snapping pictures or documenting your part in a mass violent attack to turn it over to authorities, so you are sure to be identified later? Wow! If that is the case, maybe you should just skip going if you can't get away with your crap in the supposed anonymity within the crowd. It may not prevent the attack, )after all being just informer, not law enforcement), but makes sure the guilty, mostly are caught and punished for their deeds. This is not a new concept. The radical right are just dumb fks.
How in the Hell do they think intelligence is gathered?

These guys told on the MAGATs and so they gotz in trouble...I'd say job well done..

"Informant" isn't the correct term. "instigator" is more accurate.

Where were all these "informants" in the BLM riots?

How in the Hell do they think intelligence is gathered?
I would post the "Stupid is as stupid does" meme, but I already used it twice in the last week or so, as they have been showing lots of stupidity and I don't want to get reported for spamming the board.:dunno:

I would post the "Stupid is as stupid does" meme, but I already used it twice in the last week or so, as they have been showing lots of stupidity and I don't want to get reported for spamming the board.:dunno:
They aren't playing stupid they really are, which comes with the obsession of a cult.

I know that you won't understand this, maybe others will -

The Democrats benefited from the Choas
Not President Trump.
Then Trump had no business having a rally on that particular day at that particular hour. He is responsible for it happening, unlike other presidents who have lost and did NOT hold rallies talking instigation and misinformation to distress the crowd.

Then Trump had no business having a rally on that particular day at that particular hour. He is responsible for it happening, unlike other presidents who have lost and did NOT hold rallies talking instigation and misinformation to distress the crowd.

Nope

Is there a law that says you can't have a protest on that day? and that hour?

Forum List

Back