FBI Makes It Official: Hillary Is Under Investigation

If they call her in for an interview, it's all over for the campaign.
I'd like to see the FBI try it. There will be a barrage of attorneys reporting to the dept in a second!
th

I'd like to see the FBI try it. There will be a barrage of attorneys reporting to the dept in a second!

They don't have to. If the FBI recommends indictment and Lynch balks, the facts of the case will be leaked to the press and public, guaranteed.
I saw that there is pressure on Lynch to step aside on the Clinton case.
Pressure on Attorney General Lynch to Step Aside in Clinton Email Probe
Oh a journalist's opinion convinced you that Lynch is untrustworthy by saying republican lawmakers don't trust Obama because they want to see Hillary crucified? Wahoo!

Bernie chuckles, Joe dashes off to his wardrobe, and Kerry orders a painting of himself as King.

FBI formally confirms its investigation of Hillary Clinton's email server
Right wing spin added to nothing. Like every other article saying that Hillary will be arrested any day now.
FBI and MSNBC are right wing?
Interesting perspective.
The letter did not say what your article is claiming it said.

What does it say?

Something vague and noncommittal. Not a "formal confirmation of Hillary Clinton" in a manner implied as criminal.

Once again I must dash your fantasy world on the rocks of reality.
image.jpeg

Bernie chuckles, Joe dashes off to his wardrobe, and Kerry orders a painting of himself as King.

FBI formally confirms its investigation of Hillary Clinton's email server
Right wing spin added to nothing. Like every other article saying that Hillary will be arrested any day now.
Interesting perspective.

What does it say?

Something vague and noncommittal. Not a "formal confirmation of Hillary Clinton" in a manner implied as criminal.
th

They don't have to. If the FBI recommends indictment and Lynch balks, the facts of the case will be leaked to the press and public, guaranteed.
Oh a journalist's opinion convinced you that Lynch is untrustworthy by saying republican lawmakers don't trust Obama because they want to see Hillary crucified? Wahoo!

No, Lynch convinced me that she is untrustworthy by this sort of nonsense.

Joint Statement By Attorney General Loretta Lynch And Secretary Of Homeland Security Jeh Johnson | Homeland Security

What are you talking about?

Interesting perspective.

What does it say?

View attachment 62811
Wow... what a vague and noncommittal letter. Which I already read when I responded earlier of course.

Joint Statement By Attorney General Loretta Lynch And Secretary Of Homeland Security Jeh Johnson | Homeland Security
Oh so you're dull and don't know anything. I thought so.

Interesting perspective.

What does it say?

View attachment 62811
Wow... what a vague and noncommittal letter. Which I already read when I responded earlier of course.
Ya, noncommittal. Outside of we are investigating Hillary.

You are free to support your opinion with facts.

I'm saying you've fallen prey to partisan bullshit

What does it say?

View attachment 62811
Which, of course, it doesn't say anywhere in the letter.

Well, maybe me, maybe you, we'll have to wait and see.

th

You are free to support your opinion with facts.
Wow if you're going to demand facts instead of opinions then you should probably start with facts of your own. Otherwise you're... what's the word.... a hypocrite :cool:

Partisan bullshit is I would have already been tried and convicted if I did what she did.
Partisan bullshit is 1,001 days ago we learned the IRS was an official political office persecuting anyone who opposed der Fueher.

What does it say?

View attachment 62811
Which, of course, it doesn't say anywhere in the letter.
Denial is not just a river in Egypt.

"Loretta Lynch is untrustworthy because Obama appointed her" = partisan bullshit

"Loretta Lynch is untrustworthy because Obama appointed her" = partisan bullshit
Going to have a lot of fun with your posts when she is charged.

Partisan bullshit is I would have already been tried and convicted if I did what she did.
Partisan bullshit is 1,001 days ago we learned the IRS was an official political office persecuting anyone who opposed der Fueher.
Colin Powell and Condolleeza Rice did what she did. Why aren't they in jail? Oh because there was no law about it until 2 years after Hillary stopped being Secretary of State.

Forum List

Back