FBI Makes It Official: Hillary Is Under Investigation

I saw that there is pressure on Lynch to step aside on the Clinton case.
Pressure on Attorney General Lynch to Step Aside in Clinton Email Probe
Oh a journalist's opinion convinced you that Lynch is untrustworthy by saying republican lawmakers don't trust Obama because they want to see Hillary crucified? Wahoo!
What are you talking about?
I'm saying you've fallen prey to partisan bullshit
Well, maybe me, maybe you, we'll have to wait and see.
"Loretta Lynch is untrustworthy because Obama appointed her" = partisan bullshit
However, she could be hesitant because Hillary is running for president, or other reasons. It would be better if an independent prosecutor took over.

Oh a journalist's opinion convinced you that Lynch is untrustworthy by saying republican lawmakers don't trust Obama because they want to see Hillary crucified? Wahoo!
"Loretta Lynch is untrustworthy because Obama appointed her" = partisan bullshit
Going to have a lot of fun with your posts when she is charged.
Charged with what?

However, she could be hesitant because Hillary is running for president, or other reasons. It would be better if an independent prosecutor took over.
What? Do you know what the role of an Attorney General is? And haven't you conservatives been saying for 8 years that Obama and Hillary hate each other?

No, Lynch convinced me that she is untrustworthy by this sort of nonsense.

Joint Statement By Attorney General Loretta Lynch And Secretary Of Homeland Security Jeh Johnson | Homeland Security
Oh so you're dull and don't know anything. I thought so.

You are free to support your opinion with facts.
Wow if you're going to demand facts instead of opinions then you should probably start with facts of your own. Otherwise you're... what's the word.... a hypocrite :cool:

The fact that she admits to using a private server to store classified material and that she is under investigation by the FBI for doing so are all the facts I need.

Partisan bullshit is I would have already been tried and convicted if I did what she did.
Partisan bullshit is 1,001 days ago we learned the IRS was an official political office persecuting anyone who opposed der Fueher.
Colin Powell and Condolleeza Rice did what she did. Why aren't they in jail? Oh because there was no law about it until 2 years after Hillary stopped being Secretary of State.
You are right Old School, they should be questioned as well. I believe the storage of government documents protocol was in effect when they were in office as well, but not sure. Hillary signed a procedure document stating she would follow the protocol archiving all state documents.

Shrug. She is judged by her actions, like everyone else.

No, Lynch convinced me that she is untrustworthy by this sort of nonsense.

Joint Statement By Attorney General Loretta Lynch And Secretary Of Homeland Security Jeh Johnson | Homeland Security

Wow if you're going to demand facts instead of opinions then you should probably start with facts of your own. Otherwise you're... what's the word.... a hypocrite :cool:

The fact that she admits to using a private server to store classified material and that she is under investigation by the FBI for doing so are all the facts I need.
The FBI has never said that, and if they did her using a private server was not illegal anyways. Otherwise Colin Powell and Condi would also be under investigation.

Partisan bullshit is I would have already been tried and convicted if I did what she did.
Partisan bullshit is 1,001 days ago we learned the IRS was an official political office persecuting anyone who opposed der Fueher.
Colin Powell and Condolleeza Rice did what she did. Why aren't they in jail? Oh because there was no law about it until 2 years after Hillary stopped being Secretary of State.

Bullshit neither of those two did what Hillary did...Keep trying though :slap:

You are right Old School, they should be questioned as well. I believe the storage of government documents protocol was in effect when they were in office as well, but not sure. Hillary signed a procedure document stating she would follow the protocol archiving all state documents.
And she did. But shouting that she didn't is the GOP's only possible method of defeating her in November.

Bullshit neither of those two did what Hillary did...Keep trying though :slap:
What... had e-mails sent to their personal accounts? Yes they did.
slap.gif

Facilities and handling[edit]

One of the reasons for classifying state secrets into sensitivity levels is to allow the level of protection to be tailored to risk. The U.S. government specifies in some detail the procedures for protecting classified information. The rooms or buildings where classified material is stored or handled must have a facility clearance at the same level as the most sensitive material to be handled.

Classified U.S. government documents are typically required to be stamped with their classification on the cover and at the top and bottom of each page. It is often a requirement that each paragraph, title and caption in a document be marked with the highest level of information it contains, usually by placing appropriate initials in parentheses at the beginning of the paragraph, title, or caption. It is common to require that a brightly colored cover sheet be affixed to the cover of each classified document to prevent observation of a possibly classified title by someone unauthorized (shoulder surfing) and to remind users to lock up the document when it is unattended. The most sensitive material requires two-person integrity, where two cleared individuals are responsible for the material at all times. Approved containers for such material have two separate combination locks, both of which must be opened to access the contents.

Specialized computer operating systems known as trusted operating systems are available for processing classified information. These enforce the classification and labeling rules described above in software. However, as of 2005, they are not considered secure enough to allow uncleared users to share computers with classified activities.

Lifetime commitment[edit]

When a cleared individual leaves the job or employer for which they were granted access to classified information, they are formally debriefed from the program.Debriefing is an administrative process that accomplishes two main goals: it creates a formal record that the individual no longer has access to the classified information for that program; and it reminds the individual of their lifetime commitment to protect that information. Typically, the individual is asked to sign another non-disclosure agreement (NDA), similar to that which they signed when initially briefed, and this document serves as the formal record.

Frequently Asked Questions on Identifying and handling Classified Records in Private Papers

The FBI has never said that, and if they did her using a private server was not illegal anyways. Otherwise Colin Powell and Condi would also be under investigation.

I didn't say the FBI said that. Why are Democrats so hallucinatory?

They did not do what Hillary has done. Try again.

Facilities and handling[edit]

One of the reasons for classifying state secrets into sensitivity levels is to allow the level of protection to be tailored to risk. The U.S. government specifies in some detail the procedures for protecting classified information. The rooms or buildings where classified material is stored or handled must have a facility clearance at the same level as the most sensitive material to be handled.

Classified U.S. government documents are typically required to be stamped with their classification on the cover and at the top and bottom of each page. It is often a requirement that each paragraph, title and caption in a document be marked with the highest level of information it contains, usually by placing appropriate initials in parentheses at the beginning of the paragraph, title, or caption. It is common to require that a brightly colored cover sheet be affixed to the cover of each classified document to prevent observation of a possibly classified title by someone unauthorized (shoulder surfing) and to remind users to lock up the document when it is unattended. The most sensitive material requires two-person integrity, where two cleared individuals are responsible for the material at all times. Approved containers for such material have two separate combination locks, both of which must be opened to access the contents.

Specialized computer operating systems known as trusted operating systems are available for processing classified information. These enforce the classification and labeling rules described above in software. However, as of 2005, they are not considered secure enough to allow uncleared users to share computers with classified activities.

Lifetime commitment[edit]

When a cleared individual leaves the job or employer for which they were granted access to classified information, they are formally debriefed from the program.Debriefing is an administrative process that accomplishes two main goals: it creates a formal record that the individual no longer has access to the classified information for that program; and it reminds the individual of their lifetime commitment to protect that information. Typically, the individual is asked to sign another non-disclosure agreement (NDA), similar to that which they signed when initially briefed, and this document serves as the formal record.

Frequently Asked Questions on Identifying and handling Classified Records in Private Papers
Thanks for the info... but it's not relevant to the conversation in any way

I didn't say the FBI said that. Why are Democrats so hallucinatory?

They did not do what Hillary has done. Try again.
Well at least you admitted the FBI has never said Hillary is under investigation. That's the first honest thing you've said. Baby steps.

Forum List

Back