FBI needs to release the Hillary indictment so Sanders can continue

there will be no indictment.

and i have to wonder - why would anyone want sanders? sure, i like some of what he says, but he's been in congress for more than 30 years. what has he been doing?

There is still time before the FBI Convention lol

Sent from my VS415PP using Tapatalk

Dotcom don't bitch when you have to drive over shitty roads, can't get unemployment money after some rich fucker lays you off, you can't send your kid to public school, or show them a national park and you're breathing dirty air. Because, that is what you will get if you don't vote for clinton.

Dotcom don't bitch when you have to drive over shitty roads, can't get unemployment money after some rich fucker lays you off, you can't send your kid to public school, or show them a national park and you're breathing dirty air. Because, that is what you will get if you don't vote for clinton.
matt how often do you run outside yelling "the sky is falling!,the sky is falling!"?........

Perhaps Obama wants the indictment to hold off till after the convention. Then he could try an executive order to claim a lack of a viable candidates and stay on another 4 years.

Perhaps Obama wants the indictment to hold off till after the convention. Then he could try an executive order to claim a lack of a viable candidates and stay on another 4 years.
given the two presumptive candidates, one can ol=nly hope. However, I'm sure our two-term, President is in a hurry to leave given 7+ years of obstruction, rw ankle-biting, and expensive manufactured rw witch hunts.

^ Never worked a day in his life

The paranoia is strong in that one.

given the two presumptive candidates, one can ol=nly hope. However, I'm sure our two-term, President is in a hurry to leave given 7+ years of obstruction, rw ankle-biting, and expensive manufactured rw witch hunts.
Yeah, if only he had been willing to work with the opposition instead of demanding they sit in the back of the bus. Karma, I guess.

The meeting between Lynch and Clinton was staged to give Lynch the excuse back out of a decision on Hillary. The most likely scenario now is the FBI will submit a Criminal Referral, a.k.a. "no indictment" and Lynch will defer to ??? The clock will continue to tick until after the election with no decision until after the elections, maybe never.

While neither of the candidates are worth a crap, they are both far better than what we have. If what you imply is correct, and it's not, we should thank the RW that obstructed him from doing more damage to the country than he did. As far as witch hunts go, the only obstruction there was the LW media helping to cover up the witches and when they couldn't simply ignoring or falsifying the story.

While neither of the candidates are worth a crap, they are both far better than what we have. If what you imply is correct, and it's not, we should thank the RW that obstructed him from doing more damage to the country than he did. As far as witch hunts go, the only obstruction there was the LW media helping to cover up the witches and when they couldn't simply ignoring or falsifying the story.
you're funny :p

Seriously though. Reality, look into it.

you're funny :p

Seriously though. Reality, look into it.

I guess I prefer being funny to being delusional. Better get back on your meds and I don't mean the doobie.

Forum List

Back