FBI now says it has the Seth Rich laptop, after saying it did not…but wont release computer files for 66 years.

F

Fox News did promote your conspiracy theory.
So you can't debunk what is being reported....

DropMic.jpg

In murder cases the police look for someone who would have a motive to murder the victim.
Who had a motive to murder Seth Rich?
He wasn't robbed.
He was shot while he was just walking down the street.
What was the motive?
Who had a motive?

In murder cases the police look for someone who would have a motive to murder the victim.
Who had a motive to murder Seth Rich?
He wasn't robbed.
He was shot while he was just walking down the street.
What was the motive?
Who had a motive?
It was an attempted robbery. Rich fought back. That’s when he got shot. The criminals fled without taking his items, which is not unusual. Having those items would tie them to the murder.

They weren’t heavily involved. They became tangentially involved when Russia started using Seth Rich’s death as disinformation to deflect blame from themselves for the DNC email hack.
Yet Russia didn’t hack the DNC.

They did.

Yet again you try to convince us of the innocence of Russia. You really need to look past their propaganda.
I suppose you think Trump collided with Russia steal the 2016 election, using $50k for FB ads.

I suppose you think Trump collided with Russia steal the 2016 election, using $50k for FB ads.
I don’t think they colluded and never did. There was no need for them to collude.

Russia did intend to help Trump win the election. Putin really hates Hillary Clinton.

I don’t think they colluded and never did. There was no need for them to collude.

Russia did intend to help Trump win the election. Putin really hates Hillary Clinton.

Why would anyone think that Uncle Pootie hates Mrs. Clinton?

She sold him 1/4 of our nation's Plutonium reserves for campaign contributions.

Trump was Putin's worst nightmare- someone actually skilled in making deals.

Why would anyone think that Uncle Pootie hates Mrs. Clinton?

She sold him 1/4 of our nation's Plutonium reserves for campaign contributions.

Trump was Putin's worst nightmare- someone actually skilled in making deals.
I guess you didn’t remember anything about protests in Russia in 2011 and Clinton supporting their desire for regime change?

Of course you don’t.

Putin didn’t fear Trump. Putin knew how to control him.

Yeah sure. That's what you rotten bastards say about EVERY damn thing. Then you plant fake news stories and pay the fact checkers to back you up. Sorry but no one believes your bullshit anymore. In fact if it's a dembot saying it they're going to believe exactly the opposite.

Of course there's no proof of that. All you have is the word of the corrupt lying FBI, which is worth less than an empty bottle of booze.
Any facts that libs can’t deal with is a Russian disinformation

It was an attempted robbery. Rich fought back. That’s when he got shot. The criminals fled without taking his items, which is not unusual. Having those items would tie them to the murder.
If only panicked robbers thought so clearly. They don’t. You don’t either.

Rich was shot in the fucking back.

How does that add up to Rich "fighting back"?

Forum List

Back