FBI now says it has the Seth Rich laptop, after saying it did not…but wont release computer files for 66 years.

In murder cases the police look for someone who would have a motive to murder the victim.
Who had a motive to murder Seth Rich?
He wasn't robbed.
He was shot while he was just walking down the street.
What was the motive?
Who had a motive?
So how do you account for all the non gunshot injuries?

I don’t share your biased presumptions.

There’s no statute of limitations on murder.

I don’t believe the murdered victim did anything after his death.

I believe that you shouldn’t blindly accept everything you read.

You’re showing a lot of concern about a case you supposedly consider to be beneath further notice.
of course I do. I know who stole the dnc and later Clinton campaign manager's emails. And I also know there is no reason for Seth to be assassinated by hillary, and this allegation was made up out of thin air, it was CREATED, MANUFACTURED BY RIGHT WING NUTS and Russian propagandists...

.with unquestionable evidence that he was not assassinated.. supporting such.

I am NOT going to back down, because I know the truth and rely on facts, unlike trump followers and Republicans, as of late....

YOU are hurting his family....just stop this ignorant bull crap! It's not right.

Hey asshole. Do you know more than the Mueller team? They indicted more than a dozen GRU agents because they hacked the DNC YOU moron
You retarded moron, the GRU hacks the DNC a dozen times a WEEK. You shouldn't spout bullshit about stuff you don't know about.

of course I do. I know who stole the dnc and later Clinton campaign manager's emails. And I also know there is no reason for Seth to be assassinated by hillary, and this allegation was made up out of thin air, it was CREATED, MANUFACTURED BY RIGHT WING NUTS and Russian propagandists...

I am NOT going to back down, because I know the truth and rely on facts, unlike trump followers and Republicans, as of late....

YOU are hurting his family....just stop this ignorant bull crap! It's not right.
I’m not hurting his family. What a stupid self serving bit of crap that is for you to say.

He didn’t shoot himself. He was a murder victim. It’s a “cold” case but it remains unsolved. There is no legitimate reason for the FBI not to share anything authorized under FOIA.

I’m not hurting his family. What a stupid self serving bit of crap that is for you to say.

He didn’t shoot himself. He was a murder victim. It’s a “cold” case but it remains unsolved. There is no legitimate reason for the FBI not to share anything authorized under FOIA.
You want to have them share the PERSONAL information of a murder victim.

What kind of asshole are you

You retarded moron, the GRU hacks the DNC a dozen times a WEEK. You shouldn't spout bullshit about stuff you don't know about.
They still say Mueller found what they wanted although he himself says Not.

The Emails were exposed by the same family they hired without checking their backgrounds, missing the fact they were tied to terrorists.

The Awans were given access to all the usernames and passwords to the Democrats' e-mail accunts.

The Awans also had access to Intel Committee, Foreign Affair Committee, and others' files.

The Awans downloaded TERABYTES of info pff of govt computers and claimed they were letting their kids do theor homework on govt computers ... which is highly illegal on govt, let alone, classified computers.

No one hacked the DNC computer - the Democrats GAVE them access to it.

The Democrats actually violated the law / rules by hiring the Awans the job without completing background checks on them.

Had they done so they would have found the sons had kidnapped their mother and were controlling her to get to and spend their recently deceased father's money. They slso would have found out tbe Awans were connected to terrorists through a business they owned.

By the time they figured out what was going on the majority of the family had already returned to their country and were under their government's protection.
- Tera ytes of classified info downloaded, fleei g back to their country where they were given govt protection? Sure sounds like espionage to me.

The DNC also refused to hand over their server for tbe FBI to analyze it and confirm it had been 'hacked'.

They reportedly allowed the FBI to make a copy of it, after wbich tbe same FBI tbat is hiding 2 laptops now to protect Democrats filed a repirt stating they rhought the server was hacked, too, protecting the Democrats from tbe fact they violated rules / laws in hiring the Awans without a background check and hoving tbem access to the DNC server as well as classified Congressional Committee files and data.

Despite how many Democrats' data / files wete breeched, it was amazing how so many of them refused to press charges against the Awans...potentially opening up the entire can of worms.

It was during this 'hacking event' that so many Democrat e-mails were exposed as having had sexist, raxist, homophobic, Islamophobic, and anti-Srmitic content ... which the main stream fake news media glossed over with the syory about how the DNC server had been 'hacked'.

What normal human being wants the contents of their laptop distributed to everyone in the country when they die?

What normal human being wants the contents of their laptop distributed to everyone in the country when they die?
Sap
Families don’t have Any Rights nor morality in their favor to cloud why and how their family member ended up shot dead and not robbed nor otherwise assaulted.

That’s nonsense. Explain with quotes and links.

Oh wait. You’re full of shit
Several years of liberal wailings of “Miller found guilt…..it’s right there….you are just not seeing his writings correctly” is undeniable and your deflection of “links” is unnecessary and defeated.
Back to wishes and safe space for Lush.

Sap
Families don’t have Any Rights nor morality in their favor to cloud why and how their family member ended up shot dead and not robbed nor otherwise assaulted.
Don’t bring up morality. You guys want to use a dead man’s tragic death to build an insane conspiracy theory to protect the ego of an asshole like Trump.

The lengths you people will go through is disgusting, including demanding to be given access to someone’s private information.

Several years of liberal wailings of “Miller found guilt…..it’s right there….you are just not seeing his writings correctly” is undeniable and your deflection of “links” is unnecessary and defeated.
Back to wishes and safe space for Lush.
I asked for an explanation with quotes and links.

That ain’t that

You were obviously lying again

They weren’t heavily involved. They became tangentially involved when Russia started using Seth Rich’s death as disinformation to deflect blame from themselves for the DNC email hack.
lol

You're a gullible lemming.

Your theory is the GRU gave the stuff to WikiLeaks?

lmao

of course I do. I know who stole the dnc and later Clinton campaign manager's emails.

No, you don't. You're just another blowhard leftard.

And I also know there is no reason for Seth to be assassinated by hillary, and this allegation was made up out of thin air, it was CREATED, MANUFACTURED BY RIGHT WING NUTS and Russian propagandists...

Really? They were working together, or separately?

lol

You'd fail the detective's exam.

lol

You're full of shit.

More bleating leftardry.

Why is the FBI withholding the information?

Sap
Jebus Crisco, Seth was assaulted,. he had defensive wounds on hands and his hands, face and knees were bruised....

Why do y'all make shit up that is simply not true?

No, you don't. You're just another blowhard leftard.

Really? They were working together, or separately?

lol

You'd fail the detective's exam.

lol

You're full of shit.

More bleating leftardry.

Why is the FBI withholding the information?
nice comeback of nothingness....:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back