FBI opened investigation Feared Trump secretly working for Russians

In the days after President Trump fired James B. Comey as F.B.I. director, law enforcement officials became so concerned by the president’s behavior that they began investigating whether he had been working on behalf of Russia against American interests, according to former law enforcement officials and others familiar with the investigation.

The inquiry carried explosive implications. Counterintelligence investigators had to consider whether the president’s own actions constituted a possible threat to national security. Agents also sought to determine whether Mr. Trump was knowingly working for Russia or had unwittingly fallen under Moscow’s influence.

F.B.I. Opened Inquiry Into Whether Trump Was Secretly Working on Behalf of Russia
FBI reportedly investigated whether Trump was a secret agent for Russia | Daily Mail Online

Just shows how unfit Trump is for office.
just shows how fucking hard up you are for a new topic.
Can't deal with the topic that is in the news go to the kiddie boards.
i'm serious - it's like WHO CAN POST THE MORE NEGATIVE SHIT OVER AND OVER AND OVER at times.

ain't not a fucking thing new here or that hasn't been dead horsed already. but wheee - look orange man bad! STILL!!!!

In the days after President Trump fired James B. Comey as F.B.I. director, law enforcement officials became so concerned by the president’s behavior that they began investigating whether he had been working on behalf of Russia against American interests, according to former law enforcement officials and others familiar with the investigation.

The inquiry carried explosive implications. Counterintelligence investigators had to consider whether the president’s own actions constituted a possible threat to national security. Agents also sought to determine whether Mr. Trump was knowingly working for Russia or had unwittingly fallen under Moscow’s influence.

F.B.I. Opened Inquiry Into Whether Trump Was Secretly Working on Behalf of Russia
FBI reportedly investigated whether Trump was a secret agent for Russia | Daily Mail Online

i'm serious - it's like WHO CAN POST THE MORE NEGATIVE SHIT OVER AND OVER AND OVER at times.

ain't not a fucking thing new here or that hasn't been dead horsed already. but wheee - look orange man bad! STILL!!!!

They trot this shit out weekly to keep their sheep agitated.

The news is breaking. It is not something I made up. If you can't deal with it and make an intelligent contribution then move on.

TOPIC #7 LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!! REHASH!!!!

huh? hash??? be right back...

If you can't stand the topic move on. Obviously, anything negative about Trump bothers you. You will be getting a helluva lot more in the next few months stay tuned.

The news is breaking. It is not something I made up. If you can't deal with it and make an intelligent contribution then move on.
NEXT UP WE'LL CALL HIM A PUSSY GRABBER!!! that's always good for a few guffaws and gotchas!

It supposedly happened 20 months ago according to "unnamed sources " and it's the NY Slimes....dubious in itself

In other words it's another nuthin burger

NEXT UP WE'LL CALL HIM A PUSSY GRABBER!!! that's always good for a few guffaws and gotchas!
Seriously...just stop for a second and think. How are you going to feel about yourself when this turns out to be true?

Do you just pretend you never supported this creep?

Do you admit your stupidity and seek contrition?

How would you deal with that?

If you can't stand the topic move on. Obviously, anything negative about Trump bothers you. You will be getting a helluva lot more in the next few months stay tuned.

Listen up you fuckwitted left loon you're not a mod so cease trying to tell people what to do.

It's completely on topic saying you're rehashing Russua Russia Russia BS

Now gfy left loon

It supposedly happened 20 months ago according to "unnamed sources " and it's the NY Slimes....dubious in itself

WTF?

So if Trump was a Russian asset (witting or otherwise) 20 months ago...it's all good because it's "old news"????

Damn! You're working on supertarded post of the year! This could be it in January! :eek:

Wow! :eek:

If we had presidents before that had so alarmed the FBI they had to initiate counterintelligence investigations, I would agree this is a nuthin burger. But I can't think of any. To my knowledge this is the first time where a president was elected who was seriously suspected of being compromised and a potential foreign agent. Does not sound like a nuthin burger to me.

Last edited:

WTF?

So if Trump was a Russian asset (witting or otherwise) 20 months ago...it's all good because it's "old news"????

It's not even confirmed, Lush

But it sure has you and your fellow loon's heads spinning LOL

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA.....since Nov 2016

If we had presidents before that had so alarmed the FBI they had to initiate counterintelligence investigations, I would agree this a nuthin burger. But I can't think of any. To my knowledge this is the first time where a president was elected who was seriously suspected of being compromised and a potential foreign agent. Does not sound like a nuthin burger to me.
i thought it was a lawyer, not a russian agent, and it was to offer up dirt on hillary, not re-plot our entire electoral system?

man it sounds much worse the way you REsay it...

Damn! You're working on supertarded post of the year! This could be it in January! :eek:

Wow! :eek:
Wow what a brilliant contribution to the discussion! Go to the kitchen, warm up some milk, read the link then come back with something worthwhile.

fbi investigating trump was a threat to national security but republicans have their heads up their asses

The FBI, taking sides in a partisan election, is indeed a threat to national security.

The DC FBI, must be purged. DRASTICALLY.

They have been corrupted.

And you are also right, that the Establishment GOP is not taking this nearly seriously enough.

FBI taking sides in an election?

They were investigating Clinton over a private e-mail server (which turned out to be nothing) and made that public...at the most opportune times for Trump

At the same time they had an ongoing investigation into Russian contacts with members of the Trump campaign and said....nothing

Which side does it look like they took?

They investigated and found that Hillary had committed crimes. And then the final report was edited, to give her a pass on that, and no one said boo about it.

That right there was evidence of the Deep State being corrupt criminals right there.

That they launched an investigation based on shit they knew was shit, in order to prevent the democratic process, is closer to Treason.

Jesus Christ you are a fucking idiot. What crime was committed?

Jesus Christ, if you have to ask, you just admitted to being completely ignorant of what you are talking about.
what is more ignorant than following a russian traitor who you helped put into our wh?

If we had presidents before that had so alarmed the FBI they had to initiate counterintelligence investigations, I would agree this a nuthin burger. But I can't think of any. To my knowledge this is the first time where a president was elected who was seriously suspected of being compromised and a potential foreign agent. Does not sound like a nuthin burger to me.

I agree! It has been confirmed that Trump is the first president in American history to be under a counterintelligence investigation for suspicion of being a foreign agent.

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW

i thought it was a lawyer, not a russian agent, and it was to offer up dirt on hillary, not re-plot our entire electoral system?

man it sounds much worse the way you REsay it...

Have you read the article? If not, there is no point in having a discussion.

Forum List

Back