FBI opened investigation Feared Trump secretly working for Russians

The Federal Bureau of Investigation "became concerned" after the President fired the director? Give me a break, it looks like we are dealing with a bunch of petulant high school kids instead of an arm of federal law enforcement.
Perhaps you should read up on the history of the FBI. They've had crooked leaders from the very beginning, so this is nothing new.

Comrade Trump must never be allowed on the same stage with any of these former presidents.

DwrhoOuX0AEXRsz.jpg

Seeing George H.W. Bush is dead they will never share a stage with him unless dead...

Thank you, Captain Obvious. That's why the word "any" was included in my comment.

So what? Investigating is in their name? Good for them, now what did find?
It is a HUGE deal to open a counter intel investigation of a sitting President and NOT something any FBI officer would do lightly. In fact it probably scared the living shit out of them. But whatever they saw forced them to over come that and do it anyway.

That;'s an incredible thing.

What did they find?

That has certainly been turned over to Mueller.

Comrade Trump must never be allowed on the same stage with any of these former presidents.

DwrhoOuX0AEXRsz.jpg

Seeing George H.W. Bush is dead they will never share a stage with him unless dead...

Thank you, Captain Obvious. That's why the word "any" was included in my comment.

Well he has the right to share that stage with them.

Do you think George W. Bush is now an honorable man after Iraq?

You believe Barack H. Obama is honorable for his droning attacks during his eight years?

You believe Bill Clinton is Honorable when he bombed Iraq on the eve of his impeachment along with his affairs and lying under oath?

Funny how you think those three are better than Trump when Bill and Donald were friends at one time!

It is a HUGE deal to open a counter intel investigation of a sitting President and NOT something any FBI officer would do lightly. In fact it probably scared the living shit out of them. But whatever they saw forced them to over come that and do it anyway.

What did they find?

It is a huge deal that they opened an investigation of a president elect.

But you are assuming that they were motivated by something they saw, that they felt required it,

when we have e-mails of FBI agents being opposed to Trump on partisan political grounds.

In the days after President Trump fired James B. Comey as F.B.I. director, law enforcement officials became so concerned by the president’s behavior that they began investigating whether he had been working on behalf of Russia against American interests, according to former law enforcement officials and others familiar with the investigation.

The inquiry carried explosive implications. Counterintelligence investigators had to consider whether the president’s own actions constituted a possible threat to national security. Agents also sought to determine whether Mr. Trump was knowingly working for Russia or had unwittingly fallen under Moscow’s influence.

F.B.I. Opened Inquiry Into Whether Trump Was Secretly Working on Behalf of Russia
FBI reportedly investigated whether Trump was a secret agent for Russia | Daily Mail Online

Just shows how unfit Trump is for office.
The Conspiracy opening up investigations is not proof of anything ... But their finding NOTHING is! :p

DwrhoOuX0AEXRsz.jpg

You believe Barack H. Obama is honorable for his droning attacks during his eight years?

You believe Bill Clinton is Honorable when he bombed Iraq on the eve of his impeachment along with his affairs and lying under oath?

Funny how you think those three are better than Trump when Bill and Donald were friends at one time!

Duh, the meme has words. Can you read them?

Just a few months ago Trump was spouting Russian propaganda about Montenegro of all places (Russia had just failed at instituting a coup there).

Montenegro? Trump doesn't even know where the fuck that is but felt compelled to spout off about the supposed "aggressiveness" of the "Montenegrans"...

And then Trump shouldered the President of Montenegro out of the way pretty aggressively in the South American conference that Putin was at (smiling with SA Prince MBS)

LOL or rather sad that you are so gaga about Trump that you refuse to accept the truth of his unfitness for office.

You claim he is unfit but what you are really saying is you can not still believe Trump won the Electoral College and need any excuse to believe the election was stolen.

The reality is Hillary lost because of Wikileaks, Comey and her own comments about Trump voters while thinking she was entitled to be President.

Russia fake news had nothing to do with her losing and seeing no voter fraud by Russian agents and no hackings, so in the end Trump won.

As for if Trump is unfit let the House impeach, and the Senate convict and if they do not then they disagree with you...

Trump isn't going to be impeached

Oh, he could be impeached by the House for sure, but I doubt the Senate will convict and remove.

I put nothing past the Democrat House.

Me either, they're as loony as the left on this thread

What is amazing is the fringers on the left believe they have Trump like they have Bush and in the end all they have is wishful thinking.

I remember in 2007 on another board the left told me how Bush and Cheney would be impeached, convicted and taken to the Hague, and now it is 2019 and the left are now entertaining me with their wish for Trump being the Manchurian Candidate...
Democrats will do the same to any Republican. They want nothing less than totalitarianism.

Just weeks ago Trump (apropo of nothing) started going off on Russia and Afghanistan saying that Russia was responding to terrorists when they invaded.

That's not true of course but it IS the current Russian propaganda line

In the days after President Trump fired James B. Comey as F.B.I. director, law enforcement officials became so concerned by the president’s behavior that they began investigating whether he had been working on behalf of Russia against American interests, according to former law enforcement officials and others familiar with the investigation.

The inquiry carried explosive implications. Counterintelligence investigators had to consider whether the president’s own actions constituted a possible threat to national security. Agents also sought to determine whether Mr. Trump was knowingly working for Russia or had unwittingly fallen under Moscow’s influence.

F.B.I. Opened Inquiry Into Whether Trump Was Secretly Working on Behalf of Russia
FBI reportedly investigated whether Trump was a secret agent for Russia | Daily Mail Online

Just shows how unfit Trump is for office.

Trump signed off on 20 percent of America's uranium to the ROOSKIES????? This is HUGE news!!!!

Last edited:
Just a few months ago Trump was spouting Russian propaganda about Montenegro of all places (Russia had just failed at instituting a coup there).

Montenegro? Trump doesn't even know where the fuck that is but felt compelled to spout off about the supposed "aggressiveness" of the "Montenegrans"...

And then Trump shouldered the President of Montenegro out of the way pretty aggressively in the South American conference that Putin was at (smiling with SA Prince MBS)

Have you ever considered how difficult it would be to protect Estonia from the Russians, as we are treaty bound to do?

DwrhoOuX0AEXRsz.jpg

Duh, the meme has words. Can you read them?

So your answer is based on a lie you believe in. Russia did not help elect Trump but Comey did along with Wikileaks and Hillary egotism...

In the end on Carter and George H.W. Bush were honorable Presidents and the other three are as bad or worst than Trump..

What did they find?

Considering the actions of this sitting "So-Called" President and those around him, I find it no surprise at all.

Yikes, is this the same FBI that's lost all credibility?
It hasn’t lost credibility except to imbecile trumpscum

And then there was Helsinki where Trump sided with Putin publicly over his own intel people...and Putin gleefully offered up that he was a "supporter" of Trump before he was elected.

At that same conference Trump offered to turn over American citizens to Putin...including our former Ambassador and Bill Browder...a big part of the Magnitsky Act Sanctions that Putin REALLY hates

Blab, blah, blah.... Months later, no evidence.

Bwuhahahaha.....

Yikes, is this the same FBI that's lost all credibility?
It hasn’t lost credibility except to imbecile trumpscum

strzok edited the conclusion of the Hillary investigation to give her a pass on her crimes, and no one said boo about it.

The FBI, lost all credibility when they let that pass.

PURGE THE DC FBI.

Forum List

Back