FBI opened investigation Feared Trump secretly working for Russians

i'm serious - it's like WHO CAN POST THE MORE NEGATIVE SHIT OVER AND OVER AND OVER at times.

ain't not a fucking thing new here or that hasn't been dead horsed already. but wheee - look orange man bad! STILL!!!!
The news is breaking. It is not something I made up. If you can't deal with it and make an intelligent contribution then move on.

It supposedly happened 20 months ago according to "unnamed sources " and it's the NY Slimes....dubious in itself

In other words it's another nuthin burger

If we had presidents before that had so alarmed the FBI they had to initiate counterintelligence investigations, I would agree this a nuthin burger. But I can't think of any. To my knowledge this is the first time where a president was elected who was seriously suspected of being compromised and a potential foreign agent. Does not sound like a nuthin burger to me.
i thought it was a lawyer, not a russian agent, and it was to offer up dirt on hillary, not re-plot our entire electoral system?

man it sounds much worse the way you REsay it...

Have you read the article? If not, there is no point in having a discussion.
don't tell me -

orange man bad. we MEAN IT THIS TIME!!!!

YOu start a Cold War, and actual war is likely to follow, or did you forget about Korea and Vietnam?

So wait...if we find out that Putin installed someone in our Oval Office...we should just shrug and move on because YOU think anything else will lead to war?

Are you that fucking stupid or are you just saying anything you can think of to defend your Orange fraud?

The FBI, taking sides in a partisan election, is indeed a threat to national security.

The DC FBI, must be purged. DRASTICALLY.

They have been corrupted.

And you are also right, that the Establishment GOP is not taking this nearly seriously enough.

FBI taking sides in an election?

They were investigating Clinton over a private e-mail server (which turned out to be nothing) and made that public...at the most opportune times for Trump

At the same time they had an ongoing investigation into Russian contacts with members of the Trump campaign and said....nothing

Which side does it look like they took?

They investigated and found that Hillary had committed crimes. And then the final report was edited, to give her a pass on that, and no one said boo about it.

That right there was evidence of the Deep State being corrupt criminals right there.

That they launched an investigation based on shit they knew was shit, in order to prevent the democratic process, is closer to Treason.

Jesus Christ you are a fucking idiot. What crime was committed?

Jesus Christ, if you have to ask, you just admitted to being completely ignorant of what you are talking about.
what is more ignorant than following a russian traitor who you helped put into our wh?

You are the one ignorant of what you are speaking of.

And doubling down with some more hysterical accusations, just make you look more hysterical than you already do.

More White House lies from Sarah Sanders:

DwrQb0-X4AAhWnR.jpg

Can't deal with the topic that is in the news go to the kiddie boards.
i'm serious - it's like WHO CAN POST THE MORE NEGATIVE SHIT OVER AND OVER AND OVER at times.

ain't not a fucking thing new here or that hasn't been dead horsed already. but wheee - look orange man bad! STILL!!!!
The news is breaking. It is not something I made up. If you can't deal with it and make an intelligent contribution then move on.

It supposedly happened 20 months ago according to "unnamed sources " and it's the NY Slimes....dubious in itself

In other words it's another nuthin burger

If we had presidents before that had so alarmed the FBI they had to initiate counterintelligence investigations, I would agree this a nuthin burger. But I can't think of any. To my knowledge this is the first time where a president was elected who was seriously suspected of being compromised and a potential foreign agent. Does not sound like a nuthin burger to me.

I agree! It has been confirmed that Trump is the first president in American history to be under a counterintelligence investigation for suspicion of being a foreign agent.

You're such a hysterical loon. Go read HuffingPaint and let us know what BS propaganda they're selling this week

YOu start a Cold War, and actual war is likely to follow, or did you forget about Korea and Vietnam?

So wait...if we find out that Putin installed someone in our Oval Office...we should just shrug and move on because YOU think anything else will lead to war?

Are you that fucking stupid or are you just saying anything you can think of to defend your Orange fraud?

Your red baiting, such as panic mongering about shit you know to be false,

makes you responsible for the policies and their results if you get your way, with a new Cold War.

Hey, you ever really consider how hard it would be to protect Estonia from the Russians as we are treaty bound to do?

In the days after President Trump fired James B. Comey as F.B.I. director, law enforcement officials became so concerned by the president’s behavior that they began investigating whether he had been working on behalf of Russia against American interests, according to former law enforcement officials and others familiar with the investigation.

The inquiry carried explosive implications. Counterintelligence investigators had to consider whether the president’s own actions constituted a possible threat to national security. Agents also sought to determine whether Mr. Trump was knowingly working for Russia or had unwittingly fallen under Moscow’s influence.

F.B.I. Opened Inquiry Into Whether Trump Was Secretly Working on Behalf of Russia
FBI reportedly investigated whether Trump was a secret agent for Russia | Daily Mail Online

Just shows how unfit Trump is for office.
/------/ I opened an Inquiry whether you are still beating your wife.
View attachment 239589
LOL or rather sad that you are so gaga about Trump that you refuse to accept the truth of his unfitness for office.

You claim he is unfit but what you are really saying is you can not still believe Trump won the Electoral College and need any excuse to believe the election was stolen.

The reality is Hillary lost because of Wikileaks, Comey and her own comments about Trump voters while thinking she was entitled to be President.

Russia fake news had nothing to do with her losing and seeing no voter fraud by Russian agents and no hackings, so in the end Trump won.

As for if Trump is unfit let the House impeach, and the Senate convict and if they do not then they disagree with you...

In the days after President Trump fired James B. Comey as F.B.I. director, law enforcement officials became so concerned by the president’s behavior that they began investigating whether he had been working on behalf of Russia against American interests, according to former law enforcement officials and others familiar with the investigation.

The inquiry carried explosive implications. Counterintelligence investigators had to consider whether the president’s own actions constituted a possible threat to national security. Agents also sought to determine whether Mr. Trump was knowingly working for Russia or had unwittingly fallen under Moscow’s influence.

F.B.I. Opened Inquiry Into Whether Trump Was Secretly Working on Behalf of Russia
FBI reportedly investigated whether Trump was a secret agent for Russia | Daily Mail Online

View attachment 239589
LOL or rather sad that you are so gaga about Trump that you refuse to accept the truth of his unfitness for office.

You claim he is unfit but what you are really saying is you can not still believe Trump won the Electoral College and need any excuse to believe the election was stolen.

The reality is Hillary lost because of Wikileaks, Comey and her own comments about Trump voters while thinking she was entitled to be President.

Russia fake news had nothing to do with her losing and seeing no voter fraud by Russian agents and no hackings, so in the end Trump won.

As for if Trump is unfit let the House impeach, and the Senate convict and if they do not then they disagree with you...

Trump isn't going to be impeached

And let's not forget that the White House just tried to ease sanctions on Oleg Deripaska (the infamous OVD of whom Manafort wanted to know if his position as Trump's Campaign Manager would "make him whole"). OVD is one of Putin's stooges and the guy responsible for the mercenary attack on our troops in Syria.

The House just called Mnuchin in to a Committee hearing to ask WHY this occurred (on the Friday before Congress ran out of town for Xmas) and Mnuchin said "trust us" and would say no more

View attachment 239589

Oh, he could be impeached by the House for sure, but I doubt the Senate will convict and remove.

I put nothing past the Democrat House.

So what? Investigating is in their name? Good for them, now what did find?

We've known for awhile that Democrats had weaponized the FBI. Even so, nothing was even able to be fabricated.

View attachment 239589

Oh, he could be impeached by the House for sure, but I doubt the Senate will convict and remove.

Me either, they're as loony as the left on this thread

View attachment 239589

What is amazing is the fringers on the left believe they have Trump like they have Bush and in the end all they have is wishful thinking.

I remember in 2007 on another board the left told me how Bush and Cheney would be impeached, convicted and taken to the Hague, and now it is 2019 and the left are now entertaining me with their wish for Trump being the Manchurian Candidate...

What is amazing is the fringers on the left believe they have Trump like they had Bush and in the end all they had is wishful thinking.

I remember in 2007 on another board the left told me how Bush and Cheney would be impeached, convicted and taken to the Hague, and now it is 2019 and the left are now entertaining me with their wish for Trump being the Manchurian Candidate...

Same with the boards I was on. The only difference is the left on this one is more unhinged

Forum List

Back