FBI Raided Whistleblower Home To Seize Documents In Order To Protect Hillary / Themselves

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
EXCLUSIVE: FBI Raids Home Of Whistleblower On Clinton Foundation, Lawyer Says

EXCLUSIVE: FBI RAIDS HOME OF WHISTLEBLOWER ON CLINTON FOUNDATION

• The FBI raided the home of a whistleblower who was in possession of documents regarding the Clinton Foundation and Uranium One, according to the whistleblower’s lawyer, Michael Socarras.

• The whistleblower, Dennis Nathan Cain, had turned the documents over to the Department of Justice’s inspector general and both the House and Senate Intelligence committees, according to the lawyer.

• The FBI rummaged through Cain’s home for six hours, even after the whistleblower handed over the documents, according to Socarras.
"FBI agents raided the home of a recognized Department of Justice whistleblower who privately delivered documents pertaining to the Clinton Foundation and Uranium One to a government watchdog.

The Justice Department’s inspector general was informed that the documents show that federal officials failed to investigate potential criminal activity regarding former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, the Clinton Foundation and Rosatom, the Russian company that purchased Uranium One.."

So the FBI wasn't just there to protect Hillary - they were there to cover their own ass, too...

"The delivered documents also show that then-FBI Director Robert Mueller failed to investigate allegations of criminal misconduct pertaining to Rosatom and to other Russian government entities attached to Uranium One, the document reviewed by TheDCNF alleges. Mueller is now the special counsel investigating whether the Trump campaign colluded with Russia during the 2016 election."

AS ALREADY REPORTED / KNOWN / IGNORED BY SNOWFLAKES, MUELLER HID RUSSIAN CRIMES ASSOCIATED WITH THEIR EFFORTS TO ACQUIRE URANIUM ONE!

Damn....this doesn't look good at all for Comey, The FBI, Mueller, or the entire proven Witch Hunt ....

:p

“After the raid, and having received my name and phone number from Mr. Cain as his lawyer, an FBI agent actually called my client directly to discuss his seized electronics,” Socarras told TheDCNF. “Knowingly bypassing the lawyer of a represented client is serious misconduct.”

"A spokesman for the IG declined to comment. The Justice Department did not immediately return a request for comment."

Gwe, I wonder why none of the criminals wanted to officially comment....

Last edited:

• The FBI raided the home of a whistleblower who was in possession of documents regarding the Clinton Foundation and Uranium One, according to the whistleblower’s lawyer, Michael Socarras.

• The whistleblower, Dennis Nathan Cain, had turned the documents over to the Department of Justice’s inspector general and both the House and Senate Intelligence committees, according to the lawyer.

• The FBI rummaged through Cain’s home for six hours, even after the whistleblower handed over the documents, according to Socarras.
"FBI agents raided the home of a recognized Department of Justice whistleblower who privately delivered documents pertaining to the Clinton Foundation and Uranium One to a government watchdog.

The Justice Department’s inspector general was informed that the documents show that federal officials failed to investigate potential criminal activity regarding former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, the Clinton Foundation and Rosatom, the Russian company that purchased Uranium One.."

So the FBI wasn't just there to protect Hillary - they were there to cover their own ass, too...

"The delivered documents also show that then-FBI Director Robert Mueller failed to investigate allegations of criminal misconduct pertaining to Rosatom and to other Russian government entities attached to Uranium One, the document reviewed by TheDCNF alleges. Mueller is now the special counsel investigating whether the Trump campaign colluded with Russia during the 2016 election."

AS ALREADY REPORTED / KNOWN / IGNORED BY SNOWFLAKES, MUELLER HID RUSSIAN CRIMES ASSOCIATED WITH THEIR EFFORTS TO ACQUIRE URANIUM ONE!

Damn....this doesn't look good at all for Comey, The FBI, Mueller, or the entire proven Witch Hunt ....

“After the raid, and having received my name and phone number from Mr. Cain as his lawyer, an FBI agent actually called my client directly to discuss his seized electronics,” Socarras told TheDCNF. “Knowingly bypassing the lawyer of a represented client is serious misconduct.”

"A spokesman for the IG declined to comment. The Justice Department did not immediately return a request for comment."

What is the Daily Caller up to now? Channeling Tom Fitton?

“People always used to say to me, ‘What are you going to do when the Clintons leave?’” Tom Fitton, the president of Judicial Watch, said in an interview. “Well, the Clintons never really left.” Group’s Tactic on Hillary Clinton: Sue Her Again and Again

Statement of Frank Giustra
FACTS:
  1. I sold all of my stakes in the uranium company – Uranium One – in the fall of 2007, after it merged with another company. I would note that those were sold at least 18 months before Hillary Clinton became the Secretary of State. No one was speculating at that time that she would become the Secretary of State.
  2. Other media outlets have insinuated that I influenced the decision by the U.S. to sign a free trade agreement with Colombia. At one point, I was an investor in Pacific Rubiales, a Colombian energy company. I sold my shares in Pacific Rubiales several years before the U.S.-Colombia Free Trade Agreement, which, I will note, was approved by several U.S. agencies and the White House. To theorize that I had anything to do with that is sheer conjecture.
--------------

Clinton Commits No Foul In Kazakhstan Uranium Deal
Not listening? Been there before in 2009

Maybe
Dennis Nathan Cain whose home was raided by the FBI will be caught lying and join Cohen , Manafort, disgraced former Gen Kelly and others? Why would the FBI have to raid his home if he was being honest and truthful?

An "Exclusive" story from the Daily Caller. There is no whistleblower on the Clinton Foundation. This is just more fake news from the Daily Caller. Now that Michael Cohen has admitted lying to Congress, Dumb Donald's fat ass is grass and Mueller is the lawnmower the Russian troll farmers and the right wing fake news are all over Clinton's ass to deflect from the treason of Donald J. Trump.

Donald Trump sold out the American election as part of a business deal to build the Trump Tower Moscow. How pathetic is that? This is how much Donald Trump loves America. He didn't care that Vladimir Putin was undermining US democracy, as long as he made money.

It is said that the people elect the President they deserve, but I don't think that the good and honest American people who have trusted the Republican Party all of their adult lives, deserved this treasonous, poisonous piece of shit at all.

Feel better now that you spewed all that bile out of your system in an attempt to deny the continually unfolding truth about your beloved 2016 Felon candidate and her co-conspirators?

Bwuhahaha...

Sorry bout that,

1. Fuel for the fire.
  2. They must have a lot to protect then.
  3. So we ALL know Hillary isn't to be trusted, and we have exclusive proof the FBI is not to be trusted.
  4. When does the *shitstorm* hit?
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The next problem is that some of most of these paper will be accidentally shredded
upload_2018-11-30_0-9-21.jpeg
or lost, or misfiled in the trash. FBI will cover their ass you can count on it.

An "Exclusive" story from the Daily Caller. There is no whistleblower on the Clinton Foundation. This is just more fake news from the Daily Caller. Now that Michael Cohen has admitted lying to Congress, Dumb Donald's fat ass is grass and Mueller is the lawnmower the Russian troll farmers and the right wing fake news are all over Clinton's ass to deflect from the treason of Donald J. Trump.

Donald Trump sold out the American election as part of a business deal to build the Trump Tower Moscow. How pathetic is that? This is how much Donald Trump loves America. He didn't care that Vladimir Putin was undermining US democracy, as long as he made money.

It is said that the people elect the President they deserve, but I don't think that the good and honest American people who have trusted the Republican Party all of their adult lives, deserved this treasonous, poisonous piece of shit at all.
Well doing business while in office is not allowed but if you are not elected it is, so I see no problem. Now doing business with Russia is done every day by American Companies and no violation of law happens unless a item or product is not allowed. Now if you think Trump who is a tight wad, would give 50 million in property or money to someone just would not happen.

We have a big problem in America.....

Yep. Too many crazies making unfounded accusations.
Don't you worry dear..........the establishment will protect the wicked witch of the west.........she has enough information to take them all down with her.

LOL

But you keep on thinking they are innocent.........LOL

As long as it suits your agenda.........Maybe tomorrow Mueller can find another person with a decade old tax evasion crime........or charge another bot from Russia..........or better yet........let him go to Russia and nab them.........I'm sure Russia will just let him grab them.
:abgg2q.jpg:

2 little dirty self serving little shits there............Steele disavowed............back door leaks...........via Orr.........Fusion GPS dirt bags......

Leaking information to an ongoing investigation.............Not a single charge filed............

Welcome to the protected world of the Gov't establishment........don't worry they are well compensated in the millionaires club for their actions.

The next problem is that some of most of these paper will be accidentally shredded or lost, or misfiled in the trash. FBI will cover their ass you can count on it.
Except the OP makes this claim:
The whistleblower, Dennis Nathan Cain, had turned the documents over to the Department of Justice’s inspector general and both the House and Senate Intelligence committees, according to the lawyer.
Making a fool of you!

Don't you worry dear..........the establishment will protect the wicked witch of the west.........she has enough information to take them all down with her.

LOL

As long as it suits your agenda.........Maybe tomorrow Mueller can find another person with a decade old tax evasion crime........or charge another bot from Russia..........or better yet........let him go to Russia and nab them.........I'm sure Russia will just let him grab them.

So you admit you've got nothing but a vivid imagination?

Sorry bout that,

1. Fuel for the fire.
  2. They must have a lot to protect then.
  3. So we ALL know Hillary isn't to be trusted, and we have exclusive proof the FBI is not to be trusted.
  4. When does the *shitstorm* hit?
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
I would bet that is why the appointed James Huber to investigate the Clinton since he has no connection with the Outlaws in the DOJ

2 little dirty self serving little shits there............Steele disavowed............back door leaks...........via Orr.........Fusion GPS dirt bags......

Leaking information to an ongoing investigation.............Not a single charge filed............

Welcome to the protected world of the Gov't establishment........don't worry they are well compensated in the millionaires club for their actions.

Good. I see that you have decided the points you want to make, but now you need to put them into sentences that make sense to the reader.

LOL

So you admit you've got nothing but a vivid imagination?
How's that............Mueller indicted a bunch of bots..........who are in Russia...........go get them Bulldog.........

So yeah.....................Mueller's got nothing there........but it makes you have tingling sensations in your legs doesn't it........Go get them Bulldog.....they are in Russia............you can bring them back.

:iyfyus.jpg:

Forum List

Back