FBI releases new video of Capitol attack criminals

And don't forget this sweet picture:

View attachment 470650
But you MAGA GOPQ scum tend to Lie a lot.
:rolleyes::71:
View attachment 470649
Typical distraction from a MAGA GOPQ cult member.

JANUARY 6TH
A DAY THAT WILL LIVE IN INFAMY!

The day that a group of MAGA GOPQ Fat Man supporters
attacked the US Capitol in an effort to destroy the Country. Now the cult members of the MAGA GOPQ movement are defending the Criminal Insurrectionist.

Yeah....the hangmans noose that had zero functionality.
It was meant for Pence when he failed to overthrow the election and allow the Fat Man to remain in office. These people were there to begin America's first Authoritartian Regime.....closely related to the Fat Man's Regime.

View attachment 470650
View attachment 470649

JANUARY 6TH

attacked the US Capitol in an effort to destroy the Country. Now the cult members of the MAGA GOPQ movement are defending the Criminal Insurrectionist.

It was meant for Pence when he failed to overthrow the election and allow the Fat Man to remain in office. These people were there to begin America's first Authoritartian Regime.....closely related to the Fat Man's Regime.

With a hangmans noose that that wouldnt function. :auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 470650
View attachment 470649

JANUARY 6TH

It was symbolic, you buffoon! Or haven't you heard of hanging people in effigy? Oh, no...you think they were going to string up Mike Pence with that flimsy gallows? Aren't you the smart one!

FBI releases new video footage of officers being assaulted at the US Capitol

These people are not Patriots. They are criminals at large. Help bring them to Justice. Contact the FBI if you recognize them.
Don't you mean Gestapo instead of FBI?

I love these videos because they debunk republicans who try to downplay what happened.
And republicans did bring guns to the Michigan capitol. It was a test run to see how the government would react.
Can you show proof that they were Republicans. (That's a rhetorical question.)
Democrats storm and protest at capitols too only we do it peacefully and even then republicans don’t like or allow it. Double standard
No. You just hire BLM and Antifa to do your bidding.
You mean the ones wearing MAGA hats and waving Fat Man flags.
Any person can put on any hat and pick up any flag.
NOPE, the FBI has confirmed that there were only Fat Man cult members at the insurrection.
Show the proof with a credible link.
They are determined to bring down our country.
That would be the Biden Crime Family.

These people are not Patriots.
All terrorists think they’re patriots.

1616382488689.png

Yeah they thought that most of last year as they were burning, looting, and murdering, across the United States.

*****SMILE*****

:)

LOL...they'll all turn out to be dems.
You mean the ones wearing MAGA hats and waving Fat Man flags. NOPE, the FBI has confirmed that there were only Fat Man cult members at the insurrection.

Voters only need to be reminded of January 6th, the remember that the GOPQ cannot be trusted to Govern ever again. They are determined to bring down our country. You even have a GOPQ Congressman who is defending Putin the Murderer over our President. How can the GOPQ ever be given authority again?

Your pantifa buddies were videod changing into MAGA gear before the protest....try again.
If you want video proof I'll be glad to post it.

Hey Jim!!
Why did you wait so long to reply? And do you still want that video proof of my claim.
Or did you think I'd forget?

These people are not Patriots. They are criminals at large. Help bring them to Justice. Contact the FBI if you recognize them.
Wow. I don’t think most people realize how big this was.

I think cops need to make it clear that the next time people do this violent shit there gonna get shot.

And republicans did bring guns to the Michigan capitol. It was a test run to see how the government would react.

One of my republican buddies was saying biden and pelosi should let the national guard go home. I wasn’t aware they were defending the capitol. All I know is these trump supporters exposed the fact our politicians are not properly protected. Capitol cops need better weapons. And no bringing guns to the capitol. You’ll get shot or arrested.
So Michigan was a "test run" for bringing weapons...and then they didn't bring them to the Capital protest? Do you have any idea how stupid some of your posts are when they're subjected to even the SLIGHTEST scrutiny?
They are testing the waters to see how far they can go. Guns were not part of the plan for the capitol riot. Not this time. Maybe next time.

Will you mind if they bring guns next time?

Did you mind they brought guns to the Michigan Capitol?

You're acting like it's impossible that Republicans would try to steal another election. This is the 3rd one I've seen them try to steal in my life. They succeeded in 2000 and 2004. This time they were not successful. They need to stop doing these riots because they don't like the results.

Attachments

• 1616419619892.png
    1616419619892.png
    29.1 KB · Views: 9

View attachment 470684

Yeah they thought that most of last year as they were burning, looting, and murdering, across the United States.

*****SMILE*****

There's one now.

View attachment 470791

You're just jealous because I speak the truth

*****CHUCKLE*****

Da Troof.

Kids....

View attachment 470684

*****SMILE*****

There's one now.

View attachment 470791

You're just jealous because I speak the truth

*****CHUCKLE*****

Da Troof.

Kids....

1616420334972.png

Have you murdered any more unarmed female protestors in your search for equity, equality, and reparations, lately mister grand master

*****CHCUKLE*****

Last edited:

Wow. I don’t think most people realize how big this was.

I think cops need to make it clear that the next time people do this violent shit there gonna get shot.

One of my republican buddies was saying biden and pelosi should let the national guard go home. I wasn’t aware they were defending the capitol. All I know is these trump supporters exposed the fact our politicians are not properly protected. Capitol cops need better weapons. And no bringing guns to the capitol. You’ll get shot or arrested.
So Michigan was a "test run" for bringing weapons...and then they didn't bring them to the Capital protest? Do you have any idea how stupid some of your posts are when they're subjected to even the SLIGHTEST scrutiny?
They are testing the waters to see how far they can go. Guns were not part of the plan for the capitol riot. Not this time. Maybe next time.

Will you mind if they bring guns next time?

Did you mind they brought guns to the Michigan Capitol?

You're acting like it's impossible that Republicans would try to steal another election. This is the 3rd one I've seen them try to steal in my life. They succeeded in 2000 and 2004. This time they were not successful. They need to stop doing these riots because they don't like the results.
Next time? What would be a bigger target than the Capital building? LOL They didn't bring guns because this wasn't going to be a battle...it was going to be a protest...a protest they wanted to bring to Congress itself!

As for stealing elections? The only elections that I've seen "stolen" were JFK versus Nixon and Biden versus Trump. The crap that took place in Democratically controlled polling places in both of those elections stank to high heavens.

So you agree with pantifa and BLM?
I sure don't.

I'm not like you.

What makes you think I support Pantifa or BLM?
Oops, I didn't make that simple enough for you. Sorry.

You'll spin and deflect and bullshit and attack for the Jan 6 domestic terrorists.

I won't do that for some violent left wing group.

That's where we're different. I'm not a mindless, obedient, nutless sheep like you.

There ya go! I hope that was simple enough for you!

Forum List

Back