FDA Forced to Retract Statements Saying Ivermectin Does Not Work Against COVID

Really? I am under no mandate to take it.

Thats employers. Employers can require things. Are you antifree enterprise now?

I am sure malaria rates remained low.

Big Pharma makes good money with dick pills too, yet you are not complaining.
Now, please cite the nation that did not recommend vaccination?
are you now for free enterprise??

or is it limited to this one issue??

Thats employers. Employers can require things. Are you antifree enterprise now?

I am sure malaria rates remained low.

Big Pharma makes good money with dick pills too, yet you are not complaining.
Now, please cite the nation that did not recommend vaccination?
"Thats employers. Employers can require things. Are you antifree enterprise now?"
Government has its ways to force the issue....like government contracts...or not, tax incentives. :rolleyes-41:

"I am sure malaria rates remained low."
Not sure what the hell that response is supposed to represent, but
my point was...if you missed it, is that Ibermentin was a success drug against the china virus. :smoke:

"Big Pharma makes good money with dick pills too, yet you are not complaining."
The issue is that Big Pharma made a lot of bucks for a vaccination that
left the person still getting the china flu, still spreading the china flu, and still dying from the china flu.
With a lot of adverse side effects. :eusa_whistle:

"Now, please cite the nation that did not recommend vaccination?"
That never was my point, apparently, that's your point.
My point has always been individual choice, did you forget that? :dunno:

Last edited:
"Thats employers. Employers can require things. Are you antifree enterprise now?"
Government has it's ways to force the issue....like government contracts...or not, tax incentives. :rolleyes-41:

my point was...if you missed it, is that Ibermentin was a success drug against the china virus. :smoke:

left the person still getting the china flu, still spreading the china flu, and still dying from the china flu.

You were being very selfish and in need of punishment for not doing what they said you MUST do to yourself in order for Them to feel secure about Their own situation.
The plague was not Covid but rather the implementation of the Hoax’s policies

Last edited:
:laughing0301:
Oh brother
Ivermectin was used for the china flu, and it was effective, that IS the bottom line, Dud.

Other drugs? Like the vax? :auiqs.jpg:
People are now wondering how many were killed by the vax. :rolleyes-41:
bottom line means "because i say so", right?

actually ivermectin can be useful as a prophylaxis, but not after infection.

This refers to two medical reports on the subject. Ivermectin is only useful in this application when taken prior to infection. But my opinion is everyone is better off addressing their co-morbidites (ie being healthy), get your vitamin-D levels sufficient, rather than taking a drug. For the vax, my opinion is that its a problem if its injected directly into the blood, but if that doesnt happen then it should be safer than a real infection. How is the nurse sure its not going into the blood? that should be addressed.

Unless it kills you of course, which is the whole point of vaccinations.
Pro-tip why don't you use this theory for polio.
polio had been around for a long time and the vaccine was in development for a long time,,

only idiots would use one completely different issue to make a decision,,

Not all of these jabs were made the same. Some "batches" were bad, and some health workers were sloppy in the care they provided and the way the jabs were handled. You never know if that nurse is having a bad day and simply does not care if the vials are properly stored or adequately "shaken". The reason that other treatments were not allowed to be used, is because the only way big Pharma could cover their legal vulnerabilities was to have no other treatments.

Not all of these jabs were made the same. Some "batches" were bad, and some health workers were sloppy in the care they provided and the way the jabs were handled. You never know if that nurse is having a bad day and simply does not care if the vials are properly stored or adequately "shaken". The reason that other treatments were not allowed to be used, is because the only way big Pharma could cover their legal vulnerabilities was to have no other treatments.
that would apply if pharma didnt have a liability exemption,,

and these treatments were before any vaccines were created,,

are you now for free enterprise??

or is it limited to this one issue??
Generally yes and generally no, thanks.
Government has its ways to force the issue....like government contracts...or not, tax incentives. :rolleyes-41:
Wait, yo0u hate American capitalism now?
Yes according to no country in the world. You be you. lets cull that herd.

Again, now you don't like capitalism?

I see. Your argument is agreed to by no medical organization or country on the planet. Cleanse that gene pool!

polio had been around for a long time and the vaccine was in development for a long time,,

Same entity approved it. Are you leery of flu vaccines too? Cull that herd.

Also, note the OP is a literal lie. It doesn't say anything about invermection's value in treating Covid, you low grade moron.
The FDA has agreed to delete and never republish several social-media posts suggesting that ivermectin, a drug that some doctors used to treat COVID-19, is for animals and not humans.

While the FDA still does not approve of using ivermectin to treat COVID, it settled Thursday a lawsuit brought by three doctors who sued it, as well as the Department of Health and Human Services and its secretary, Xavier Becerra, and FDA secretary Robert Califf. All parties have settled.

Recommendation​

• The Panel recommends against the use of ivermectin for the treatment of COVID-19 (AIIa).

I see. Your argument is agreed to by no medical organization or country on the planet. Cleanse that gene pool!

Also, note the OP is a literal lie. It doesn't say anything about invermection's value in treating Covid, you low grade moron.

so youre support for a free market is limited to if it supports your political POV,,

I would rather it be across the board support but I will take what I can get,,

No, thats you failing at reading English again.

Don't we all.
then what did I get wrong,,

your OK with free market when its the employer blackmailing their employee to get a untested vaccine thats not a vaccine,, and favor heavy regulations on businesses,,

bottom line means "because i say so", right?

actually ivermectin can be useful as a prophylaxis, but not after infection.

This refers to two medical reports on the subject. Ivermectin is only useful in this application when taken prior to infection. But my opinion is everyone is better off addressing their co-morbidites (ie being healthy), get your vitamin-D levels sufficient, rather than taking a drug. For the vax, my opinion is that its a problem if its injected directly into the blood, but if that doesnt happen then it should be safer than a real infection. How is the nurse sure its not going into the blood? that should be addressed.
All true. But the thread is about the idiotic FDA and it's corrupt political masters.

These assholes have clearly demonstrated their willingness to trample on the truth in favor of politics.

These people are NOT scientists and therefore can't be trusted.

They lied to us DELIBERATELY to support a political agenda.

They need to stay the fuck OUT of my medical life. They're untrustworthy liars. They have no business getting between me and my doctor.

then what did I get wrong,,

your OK with free market when its the employer blackmailing their employee to get a untested vaccine thats not a vaccine,, and favor heavy regulations on businesses,,
I am generally ok with the free market. Nothing changed in the free market from 2019 to 2020.

I am generally ok with the free market. Nothing changed in the free market from 2019 to 2020.
we havent had a free market in this country for decades if not a century for some industries,,

there are a few of us that have been able to skirt the edge and still be free market,, but not many have the balls to do it,,

Non thinkers opining again
Salk researched it for 5 years and by mid to late 50s it was released but with age restructions
Covid shots were researched 5 minutes and then mandatory test subjects(Us) were required to take the experimental and mostly unsuccessful shots.

Non thinkers opining again
Salk researched it for 5 years and by mid to late 59’s it was released but with age restructions
Covid was researched 5 minutes and then mandatory test subjects(Us) were required to take the experimental and mostly unsuccessful shots.
and thats not even getting into the vears scale that would have gotten the covid one pull from the market 15 minutes after it was released due to negative side effects,,

You are a good minion, Ivermectin worked/works and you're in denial.
As far as capitalism, you have no idea what you're talking about. :rolleyes-41:

Go drink another 12 pack. :smoke:

Forum List

Back