FDA Forced to Retract Statements Saying Ivermectin Does Not Work Against COVID

What a small mind you have trying to downplay it's value as a viable drug. You should be ashamed of yourself.
Small mind? I'm just trying to counter misinformation. The drug has been proven to not be effective in treating the virus.
You are free to deworm yourself and take the drug if your physician prescribes it for you.

The OP title was a lie. The settlement was about the FDA overstepping their bounds and mocking the doctors who prescribed the horse paste. :)
Not about proving that the drug was effective.

Yeah, even when he's had his ass handed to him, he'll still argue. damn good chew toy, he is. :laughing0301:
And you are full of shit as usual.
Presented with facts...you issue standard denial and quote alt-right sources.

Boring. :)

Small mind? I'm just trying to counter misinformation. The drug has been proven to not be effective in treating the virus.
You are free to deworm yourself and take the drug if your physician prescribes it for you.

The OP title was a lie. The settlement was about the FDA overstepping their bounds and mocking the doctors who prescribed the horse paste. :)
Not about proving that the drug was effective.
Why don't you read post #58. That should make it very clear just how stupid you really are, Jack.
You don't know shit, yet you just keep hammering away with a nerf hammer

And you are full of shit as usual.
Presented with facts...you issue standard denial and quote alt-right sources.

Boring. :)
Don't let facts get in the way of your yarn. Typical response when the liberals have their ass handed to them.

National Library of Medicine is an alt-right source??????

Everybody is laughing at you, do you hear them? :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:
Keep dancing, Jack, you're looking pretty good out there. :dance:

Why don't you read post #58. That should make it very clear just how stupid you really are, Jack.
You don't know shit, yet you just keep hammering away with a nerf hammer
You are babbling. The FDA was criticized for taking too much authority, not for a misguided finding, like you just did.

The FDA only settled in the first place because they knew they would lose at trial on the science.
That is your unfounded allegation. It was the authority of the FDA in the Court, not its scientific findings.

I dont understand the question,,

other studies say it has had some benefit,,

regardless you now know covid is a parasite and ivermectin treats parasites,,

it may not work for everyone,, but to say it wont work for anyone is not a hill I would make my stand on,, more so considering the mental illness you suffer from that has caused you to reject common sense and rational thought,,
It's a matter of religion to him. You are posting heresy.

You're an idiot

"Hypoalbuminemia is a frequent finding in patients with COVID‐19 and it also appears to be linked to the severity of lung injury [13]. Therefore, ivermectin could have sufficient bioavailability when used in such a setting."

The role of ivermectin against the SARS-CoV-2 virus​

The targets of activity of ivermectin can be divided into the following four groups:
A. Direct action on SARS-CoV-2
Level 1: Action on SARS-CoV-2 cell entry.
Level 2: Action on importin (IMP) superfamily.
Level 3: Action as an ionophore.
B. Action on host targets important for viral replication
Level 4: Action as an antiviral.
Level 5: Action on viral replication and assembly.
Level 6: Action on posttranslational processing of viral polyproteins.
Level 7: Action on karyopherin (KPNA/KPNB) receptors.
C. Action on host targets important for inflammation
Level 8: Action on interferon (INF) levels.
Level 9: Action on Toll-like receptors (TLRs).
Level 10: Action on nuclear factor-κB (NF-κB) pathway.
Level 11: Action on the JAK-STAT pathway, PAI-1, that could be involved with COVID-19 sequalae.
Level 12: Action on P21 activated kinase 1 (PAK1).
Level 13: Action on interleukin-6 (IL-6) levels.
Level 14: Action on allosteric modulation of P2X4 receptor.
Level 15: Action on high mobility group box 1 (HMGB1).
Level 16: Action as an immunomodulator on lung tissue and olfaction.
Level 17: Action as an anti-inflammatory.
D. Action on other host targets
Level 18: Action on plasmin and annexin A2.
Level 19: Action on CD 147 on the red blood cell (RBC).
Level 20: Action on mitochondrial ATP under hypoxia on cardiac function.
The direct “antiviral targets” may be useful in the early stages while the anti-inflammatory targets might be addressed in the later stages of the disease.
I appreciate those with the tenacious ability to dig Leo

and so i invite you to do some on your own,
this is Dr Otto Warburg ,

1712620992369.png
a nobel laureate doc who , if you connect the dots back almost a century is responsible for the physiology that will eventually connect you with ivermectin's efficacy.

and do ignore those parroting what they've been told to here, they're not capable of rising to any fruitful debate

~S~

Forum List

Back