FDA orders ban on all trans fat

Indeed. Fat tends to make one huge.
Idiots who can't comprehend science think that dietary fat will make you fat.

Trans fat is directly linked to heart disease, the most common cause of death in this country.
Bullshit.

You wouldn't know science if it bit you in you ass.
heart disease is not, the most common cause of death in the Country?....is that what you are saying?....
Are you illiterate?
apparently you cant answer a question......you said what the guy said was bullshit.....if it is lets see you prove it....because i can show you plenty of stuff saying Heart Disease is the no 1 cause of death in this Country...

Idiots who can't comprehend science think that dietary fat will make you fat.

Trans fat is directly linked to heart disease, the most common cause of death in this country.
Bullshit.

heart disease is not, the most common cause of death in the Country?....is that what you are saying?....
Are you illiterate?
apparently you cant answer a question......you said what the guy said was bullshit.....if it is lets see you prove it....because i can show you plenty of stuff saying Heart Disease is the no 1 cause of death in this Country...
Your reading comprehension problem is very severe.

Last edited:
What in the fuck is the issue with requiring a food seller to ensure its ingredients are safe? You want to inject trans fats for whatever perverse reasoning, find a way to do it safely and inject all you want.

As I stated before, everybody knows that trans fats are not good for your health, but like many other things we consume, it's only bad in excess. It's not poison and people eat them because they like them. I don't eat trans fats at home, but I'm sure I do on occasion when I go out to eat and I'm in very good health. The problem is when people consume too much of them.

Consuming too much sugar can also cause long term health problems. Should the FDA ban that next to ensure we're eating safely? That should put every bakery in the country out of business until they find a way to inject it into their food for whatever perverse reasoning.

Consuming too much alcohol is far more dangerous than trans fats. Shall we reenact Prohibition until breweries and distilleries can find a safe way to make alcoholic drinks for whatever perverse reasoning?

Where does the line get drawn?

Summa y'all just act like toddlers in here, no shit.

You would know better than anyone, I suppose, since it's you defending the government treating you like one.

Trans fat is bad fat. You didn't know this? Huh.

And our life expectancy gets longer and longer.........

And you people think that the left will leave you alone in the bedroom........:rofl::rofl::rofl:
And our life expectancy gets longer and longer.
is that because of eating trans fats or Medical advancements?........

Who knows....?
i believe the Medical advancements since the 30's till now,kinda suggests that Medical advancements have played a pretty big part in how long people are now living...

A large part of that was due to improvements in diets, that, until the past 30-40 years, increased our life expectancy. Fast food altered that trajectory.
medical advancements have had a lot to do with that too.....people who would be dead in the 50's are living today.....

Stay tuned because there are more bans coming.

I have no doubt about that. The world is filled with bed wetters like you who piss their sheets nightly over all the perceived dangers in the world that someone else needs to save you from.

Here are the previous threads on this. All y'all's fallacies and bullshit arguments, as well as the remedies thereto, are in there -- because there's nothing like doing the same thing over and over while expecting different results...

Here's the most recent, from a month ago...

Another thread from 2013, complete with lying headline
(--- this is in no way a "current" event)

Any argument you wanna float or shoot down -- it's in there, it's done that.

Bullshit.

Are you illiterate?
Your reading comprehension problem is very serere.
at least i can spell and answer questions....what the fuck does "serere" mean?....

What in the fuck is the issue with requiring a food seller to ensure its ingredients are safe? You want to inject trans fats for whatever perverse reasoning, find a way to do it safely and inject all you want.

As I stated before, everybody knows that trans fats are not good for your health, but like many other things we consume, it's only bad in excess. It's not poison and people eat them because they like them. I don't eat trans fats at home, but I'm sure I do on occasion when I go out to eat and I'm in very good health. The problem is when people consume too much of them.

Consuming too much sugar can also cause long term health problems. Should the FDA ban that next to ensure we're eating safely? That should put every bakery in the country out of business until they find a way to inject it into their food for whatever perverse reasoning.

Consuming too much alcohol is far more dangerous than trans fats. Shall we reenact Prohibition until breweries and distilleries can find a safe way to make alcoholic drinks for whatever perverse reasoning?

You would know better than anyone, I suppose, since it's you defending the government treating you like one.

Trans Fats ARE poison , they are just a poison that our bodies can metabolize up to a certain point.

Trans Fats ARE poison , they are just a poison that our bodies can metabolize up to a certain point.

Any thing taken in too high a quantity will kill you......drink several gallons of water in a short period of time...see how long you live.....dittos alcohol.......

Just like half the other shit you put in your mouth.

Oh, I agree.

Which does make this shit silly. I find it fucking hilarious that the same people who want to ban trans fact are all about legalizing marijuana for instance LOL legalize em both, the government has no business keeping fatty from killing themselves or stoner from stoning himself into oblivion.

Just don't come crying when you need medical assistance and have no money.

You didn't address the question at all, that being: what the fuck is the issue with the government doing the job we asked it to?

FDA has been protecting the food and drug supply since way before either of us were born. Every civilized society ever has instituted some kind of structure to do the same thing. And yet now, out of freaking nowhere, trans fats, a synthetic substance with no redeeming social or nutritional value whatsoever, become the pacifier to your toddler?

Poster please.

Moreover, taking a substance off the GRAS list is no "ban". It's requiring the substance to certify itself as clean.

Go ahead -- make an argument against that.
I dare you.

These fools can't even decide if eggs are good or bad

The fact that this is an issue for a federal level government agency is quite frankly ludicrous.

I disagree.

When the federal government is paying for so much of what so many eat, the federal government certainly ought be concerned about what it is those people are eating.

And that is PRECISELY why we need to dismantle Big Government.

It's nobody's busy body business what anyone else eats. Huge transfer payment systems are just Trojan Horses to destroy Liberty and Privacy.
when it drives up everyone else's hc costs, cuts down on productivity and lowers GDP? Yes it is Sugar Shorts boedicca

Just wait 10 more years and a study will come out saying trans-fats were not as bad as we thought they were.

Butter bad! Margarine good!
oh wait,
Margarine bad! Butter Good!

Its a little more complicated than that. If I could humor your puny brain for a moment, not all margarines contain trans-fat.

Oh, I agree.

Which does make this shit silly. I find it fucking hilarious that the same people who want to ban trans fact are all about legalizing marijuana for instance LOL legalize em both, the government has no business keeping fatty from killing themselves or stoner from stoning himself into oblivion.

ONE.
MORE.
TIME.

There is no trans fat "ban".

:banghead:

You didn't address the question at all, that being: what the fuck is the issue with the government doing the job we asked it to?

FDA has been protecting the food and drug supply since way before either of us were born. Every civilized society ever has instituted some kind of structure to do the same thing. And yet now, out of freaking nowhere, trans fats, a synthetic substance with no redeeming social or nutritional value whatsoever, become the pacifier to your toddler?

Poster please.

Moreover, taking a substance off the GRAS list is no "ban". It's requiring the substance to certify itself as clean.

Go ahead -- make an argument against that.
I dare you.

Trans fats in and of themselves are not dangerous. It's the quantities consumed. And let's just be honest, A person who consumes enough trans fats to poison their own body and weigh three bills isn't suddenly going to become healthy just because trans fats are no longer used.

Oh, I agree.

ONE.
MORE.
TIME.

There is no trans fat "ban".

:banghead:

FDA orders food manufactures to stop using trans fats within 3 years.

Is there a place where you can go buy trans fats and add them to your foods like salt and pepper that I don't know about, or does the fact that the people who currently use trans fats will no longer be allowed to use trans fats actually constitute a ban on trans fats?

You fucking idiot

Forum List

Back