FDA Poised To Announce Tougher Standards For A Covid-19 Vaccine That Make It Unlikely One Will Be Cleared By Election Day

You guys are crazy. You want to rush a vaccine to production for a virus that you don’t believe to be deadly? I can’t keep up with righty logic. It’s insane.

Yes these people have been saying since last February that it's a democratic hoax, that it's not lethal to kids and a long list of lies.

Now they want a vaccine for a virus they claim isn't deadly.

And they are saying that taking the proper time to do the proper research to make sure it's safe and effective is a political ploy for the election.

All they are saying is that they know how deadly the virus is, they've been lying for and covering up for trump who has been lying all this time and that the vaccination is only there because they want to use it to win the election.

That's all their posts are saying to me.

I've watched the republican projection and gaslighting for decades. If you want to know what a republican is up to or thinks, just listen to what they accuse other people of doing or thinking.

I hope this will give people more confidence in the FDA and any vaccine that comes out.

I hope it's safe and effective.

And even if a vaccine were available by Election Day it wouldn’t change anything.

Trump and his supporters need to abandon this pathetic, desperate fantasy that a vaccine by Election Day would somehow help is reelection chances – it won’t.

I can't agree with you more.

We are dealing with very delusional people who don't have the capacity of forward thinking of what their actions and words will cause.

Even if there's a vaccine by the election, by then close to 300 thousand Americans will be dead. Since trump has been holding his super spreader rallies the numbers will go up again so that by the time of the election, we will be in the middle of an even worse situation than we are in now.

Add that to everything we have seen and experienced in the last 4 years, they only have the hope of a vaccine and their delusions of what trump has done in the last 4 years.

You guys are crazy. You want to rush a vaccine to production for a virus that you don’t believe to be deadly? I can’t keep up with righty logic. It’s insane.

Yes these people have been saying since last February that it's a democratic hoax, that it's not lethal to kids and a long list of lies.

And they are saying that taking the proper time to do the proper research to make sure it's safe and effective is a political ploy for the election.

All they are saying is that they know how deadly the virus is, they've been lying for and covering up for trump who has been lying all this time and that the vaccination is only there because they want to use it to win the election.

I've watched the republican projection and gaslighting for decades. If you want to know what a republican is up to or thinks, just listen to what they accuse other people of doing or thinking.

Shit stain....we have a vaccine for seasonal flu every year...you dumb ass...

I hope this will give people more confidence in the FDA and any vaccine that comes out.

And even if a vaccine were available by Election Day it wouldn’t change anything.

Trump and his supporters need to abandon this pathetic, desperate fantasy that a vaccine by Election Day would somehow help is reelection chances – it won’t.

I can't agree with you more.

We are dealing with very delusional people who don't have the capacity of forward thinking of what their actions and words will cause.

Even if there's a vaccine by the election, by then close to 300 thousand Americans will be dead. Since trump has been holding his super spreader rallies the numbers will go up again so that by the time of the election, we will be in the middle of an even worse situation than we are in now.

Add that to everything we have seen and experienced in the last 4 years, they only have the hope of a vaccine and their delusions of what trump has done in the last 4 years.

You always ignore the super spreader joe biden riots....but I bet you think the fires of the burned out buildings help kill the virus...right?

Your assumption is a vaccine that comes out now is going to be somehow ineffective or harmful?

Please explain your rationale and the science behind your objection. I would love to hear your
science on the matter, if indeed there is any.

Go ahead.

Delaying the approval of a COVID 19 vaccine for political reasons is an act of terrorism and the perp(s) should be treated accordingly.

Dispatched by Seal Team 6, immediately.
Delaying the approval of a CIVID 19 vaccine for political reasons is an act of terrorism and the perp(s) should be treated accordingly.

leftists are terrorists it's what they do.

Hey idiots....................ever think that the reason they want to wait a bit and see the results is because they don't want you to die in some awful way 10 months after getting the vaccine?

These people don't learn from history.

They either don't know about or want to forget the disaster president ford created by rushing a swine flu vaccine to the public before it was properly tested and researched for safety and effectiveness.

what has joe Biden accomplished in his 44 years for the advancement of the black community? what does he offer?
you think no reply jones is actually going to reply?......

If you want to know what a republican is up to or thinks, just listen to what they accuse other people of doing or thinking.
thats the same thing they say about your party.......

Delaying the approval of a COVID 19 vaccine for political reasons is an act of terrorism and the perp(s) should be treated accordingly.

Delaying the approval of a CIVID 19 vaccine for political reasons is an act of terrorism and the perp(s) should be treated accordingly.

Hey idiots....................ever think that the reason they want to wait a bit and see the results is because they don't want you to die in some awful way 10 months after getting the vaccine?

They either don't know about or want to forget the disaster president ford created by rushing a swine flu vaccine to the public before it was properly tested and researched for safety and effectiveness.
democrats dont learn either,if they did we would not have joe biden and that piece of shit harris running against trump....

Shit stain....we have a vaccine for seasonal flu every year...you dumb ass...
So, the President of the US is personally rushing out flu shots every year limiting the testing period under an emergency order? I think not. Covid is deadly. He knows it, you know it. We all know it. Fact is, the most he will do though is push lightly tested vaccines. Not a lot of work for him unlike having a plan. Moron.

It gives me more confidence that the Left is doing everything it can to NOT release a vaccine before the election, knowing that it would CATAPULT Trump into the reelection without a doubt!

Democrats WANT people to die so they can hang it on Trump as a reason to elect Biden instead.

what has joe Biden accomplished in his 44 years for the advancement of the black community? what does he offer?
you think no reply jones is actually going to reply?......
No I don't expect a response I just want it noted they were asked and why they are so ignorant for supporting that dumbass.

It gives me more confidence that the Left is doing everything it can to NOT release a vaccine before the election, knowing that it would CATAPULT Trump into the reelection without a doubt!

Democrats WANT people to die so they can hang it on Trump as a reason to elect Biden instead.
Link? I thought not. No democrat is pushing back against the release of a safely tested vaccine. They are concerned about this admins documented lies which could easily include the safety level of fucked up Trump vaccine of bleach and light.

:cuckoo:
There was no swine flu vaccine disaster, you stupid ignorant anti-science LWNJ moonbat.

Last edited:

Link? I thought not. No democrat is pushing back against the release of a safely tested vaccine.

Aw, ain't he cute. I guess if it's printed on a website, that makes it true? EXCEPT if it is printed by Rush, Fox, Breitbart, OAN, or a dozen other places! After basing their entire campaign on blaming a pandemic on Trump and saying so, the little man says he wants a link.

FB_IMG_159294.jpg

Link? I thought not. No democrat is pushing back against the release of a safely tested vaccine.

Aw, ain't he cute. I guess if it's printed on a website, that makes it true? EXCEPT if it is printed by Rush, Fox, Breitbart, OAN, or a dozen other places! After basing their entire campaign on blaming a pandemic on Trump and saying so, the little man says he wants a link.

View attachment 392189
Don’t be a tool. That’s a fake. Nice try though. Peddle you’re wares with righty suckers. Remember we lefties are educated.

View attachment 392189
Don’t be a tool. That’s a fake. Nice try though. Peddle you’re wares with righty suckers. Remember we lefties are educated.
Stupid whore fucknob, first can't even read a plain joke (you see anyone else here thinking I was being literal?), now as usual, can't even admit your own stupidity, instead trying to cover your naked ass with BS and ad hominem attacks.

Stupid whore fucknob, first can't even read a plain joke (you see anyone else here thinking I was being literal?), now as usual, can't even admit your own stupidity, instead trying to cover your naked ass with BS and ad hominem attacks
Like I said... fake. Next time you make a claim and I ask for a link you better not post another fake. I will continue to make you look as dumb as you are. Vote Biden. It’ll be the only smart thing you’ve ever done.

Forum List

Back