FDA Poised To Announce Tougher Standards For A Covid-19 Vaccine That Make It Unlikely One Will Be Cleared By Election Day

Next time you make a claim and I ask for a link you better not post another fake. I will continue to make you look as dumb as you are.

That'll be quite the accomplishment that an asshole as stupid as you who took seriously a joke about scripts getting so cheap under Trump that the pharmaceutical company owed ME money for buying them and wanted a "link" to the story will ever hold anyone's feet to the fire here or make anyone look like a jackass other than yourself! :auiqs.jpg:

Congrats. Mission accomplished. Here is your Moron of the Week Award. :finger3:

Next time you make a claim and I ask for a link you better not post another fake. I will continue to make you look as dumb as you are.

That'll be quite the accomplishment that an asshole as stupid as you who took seriously a joke about scripts getting so cheap under Trump that the pharmaceutical company owed ME money for buying them and wanted a "link" to the story will ever hold anyone's feet to the fire here or make anyone look like a jackass other than yourself! :auiqs.jpg:

You’ve lost it. You’re confusing the fake links you post. You posted a fake link about vaccines being delayed by Democrats on this thread. The fake link about pharmaceutical Prices was a different thread. You’re a fucking retard. What time is computer hours over in the asylum?

You’ve lost it. You’re confusing the fake links you post. You posted a fake link about vaccines being delayed by Democrats on this thread. The fake link about pharmaceutical Prices was a different thread. You’re a fucking retard. What time is computer hours over in the asylum?

HEY JACKASS, GET A LIFE. You're so fucking lost you don't even know what threads or people you are talking to or about. I've posted no links on this thread that I recall, perhaps you can show us? And who knows what you are babbling about with some OTHER link about prices in another thread. Do us a favor, get lost, drop dead and shut your yap.

120860.gif

HEY JACKASS, GET A LIFE. You're so fucking lost you don't even know what threads or people you are talking to or about. I've posted no links on this thread that I recall, perhaps you can show us? And who knows what you are babbling about with some OTHER link about prices in another thread. Do us a favor, get lost, drop dead and shut your yap.
You posted the fake AOC tweet. It was a fake. I called you out on it and now you are confusing that lie with some other lie. It’s simple to follow the arrows up.

Do the world a favor and think.

You posted the fake AOC tweet. It was a fake. I called you out on it and now you are confusing that lie with some other lie. It’s simple to follow the arrows up.

A tweet is NOT a link.

Say it with me: a tweet is NOT a link.

Jees, you can't even keep your stories straight! Links, tweets, you don't know you ass from an apple. Now tell me, WHY is that tweet fake? Don't give some leftwing site that CLAIMS it is fake, you SHOW ME what is fake about it!

NEWS FLASH for ya, Boober: you're SAYING it is fake doesn't MAKE it fake.

So now, after everything else, this too you fall flat on.

Democrats keeping the crisis alive as long and as bad as possible until the election is over, just like a few years ago when Obumma shutdown the government and MADE PEOPLE SUFFER as much as possible hoping he could blame it on the GOP.

2019-2020: two long years of nothing but America suffering through Leftwing misery:
  1. The Mueller Farce
  2. The Impeachment Farce
  3. Covid standstill of the entire nation
  4. Now Riots and Mobs destroying our cities.
And their answer for it? An 80 year old senile fart who hides in his basement with a mask on telling us on video we'll get through this together.

Last edited:

A tweet is NOT a link.

Say it with me: a tweet is NOT a link.

Jees, you can't even keep your stories straight! Links, tweets, you don't know you ass from an apple. Now tell me, WHY is that tweet fake? Don't give some leftwing site that CLAIMS it is fake, you SHOW ME what is fake about it!

NEWS FLASH for ya, Boober: you're SAYING it is fake doesn't MAKE it fake.

So now, after everything else, this too you fall flat on.

Democrats keeping the crisis alive as long and as bad as possible until the election is over, just like a few years ago when Obumma shutdown the government and MADE PEOPLE SUFFER as much as possible hoping he could blame it on the GOP.

2019-2020: two long years of nothing but America suffering through Leftwing misery:
  1. The Mueller Farce
  2. The Impeachment Farce
  3. Covid standstill of the entire nation
  4. Now Riots and Mobs destroying our cities.
And their answer for it? An 80 year old senile fart who hides in his basement with a mask on telling us on video we'll get through this together.
It’s fake. That’s why you used an altered pic and not a link to the tweet. It’s ok. You guys get fooled all the time. You think Biden fell asleep in a tv interview - fake. You think he botched the pledge - fake and you think he he said you won’t be safe in Biden’s America - fake. Fake fake fake. Your tweet... fake. Link it then and I’ll give you a $100,000.

Forum List

Back