FDR cow towed to Stalin and the Russians.

He gave them East Germany, Poland, and the other Eastern European countries.

He kept saying, "Good ole Joe."

FDR was a babe in a forest of haters.
did he really say it ? ""Good ole Joe."

Uncle Joe
how much did FDR know about KOba and his crimes against humanity ? love story between monster koba and FDR is just to crazy to apprehend today

real real hero, and big name in Ukraine already. but not many people know about him in the west , why? does it mean that Marxist - stalinists are still control our university camps?

Roosevelt knew it all......he didn't care.

Malcolm Muggeridge "was the first writer to reveal the true nature of Stalin's regime when in 1933 he exposed the terror famine in the Ukraine. "

Time and Eternity: The Uncollected Writings of Malcolm Muggeridge: Malcolm Muggeridge, Nicholas Flynn: 9781570759055: Amazon.com: Books

For those who don't know, Stalin starved millions to death to gain control of their property, their farms.

"1932-1933 .... Stalin, leader of the Soviet Union, set in motion events designed to cause a famine in the Ukraine to destroy the people there seeking independence from his rule. As a result, an estimated 7,000,000 persons perished..."
The History Place - Genocide in the 20th Century: Stalin's Forced Famine 1932-33

. Previous occupants of the office refused to. Almost as soon as he was President, FDR recognized the Soviet Union.... He assumed office in March of 1933, and on November 16th, 1933, signed a worthless agreement with Litvinov, recognizing the USSR.

Who ELSE would have been the government of the USSR? The frickin' Kansas City Chiefs of Kansas?

SMGDFH

Sorry.....there isn't the time or space....or inclination....to provide all of the education you so clearly have missed out on.

I'm sure some nice adult will help you get a library card.

Wash up first.

We were allies against the Nazis.
If not for Russia's help, we might be speaking German right now.
How the Soviet Union helped save the world from Hitler during World War II
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/the-soviet-union-helped-save-the-world-from-hitler-a7020926.html
I'm not sure I buy that.

It's would have been hard for Germany to set up an invasion fleet.

If the US remained neutral (not saying that is the right thing to do), would Germany necessarily attack?
I'm gonna assume that you are referring to Roosevelt's bow to Stalin, half of Europe.

BTW....Stalin made plans for the other half as well.

Before Hitler attacked Stalin, the plan was for Hitler to do the work of destroying other European governments....
. Communist party members throughout Europe were ordered to sabotage their nation's forces, and aid the Nazi attackers. The French Communist Party, July 1940: "It is comforting to see workers talking to German soldiers as friends,...'well done, comrades, and keep it up,' ...the brotherhood of man will not be forever a hope, it will become a living reality."

Then, Stalin would march in and take over:
When Hitler began his advances on other countries, Stalin refused to join the nations talking of stopping him. Stalin was, in fact, pleased that Hitler was destroying the old order throughout Europe. "There will be no parliaments, no trade unions, no armies, no governments....then Stalin will come as the liberator...millions of people will be sitting in concentration camps, hoping someone will liberate them, then Stalin and the Red Army will come and liberate them. That was his plan." Vladimir Bukovsky.
They were allies at first.

Excellent!

Hitler didn't have the supplies nor resources he needed, so August 23, 1939, Soviet Russia' Foreign Minister Molotov signs the Nazi-Soviet Non-aggression Pact while German Foreign Minister Von Ribbentrop and Soviet leader Josef Stalin look on, while standing under a portrait of Lenin –materials to be provided in later economic agreements.

a. "1939- At the same time, Stalin helps supply the German war effort, providing the Nazi regime with oil, wood, copper, manganese ore, rubber, grain, and other resources under a trade agreement between the two nations. Stalin views the war against Germany as a conflict "between two groups of capitalist countries", saying there is "nothing wrong in their having a good fight and weakening each other." Georgy Zhukov hero file | moreorless.net.au

b. September 1, 1939, Hitler attacked Poland....on September 17, Stalin attacks from the East. The Soviet radio transmitter in Minsk guided the Nazi bombers attacking Polish cities. Newsreel footage showed the Red Army in Nazi helmets, marching side by side with the SS. One photo shows the hammer and sickle along side the swastika.

BTW....the lack of resources is why Hitler attacked Stalin in June....he knew he only had supplies enough for 2-3 months.....plus, he knew he couldn;t defeat Stalin's three best generals: December, January, and February.

No one with a brain imagined that Germany could defeat the Soviet Union.

I think they could have if they consolidated their power in Europe and waited. The Germans had better technology, they just didn't have the manpower. Plus Hitler wanted everything and fast, which is why they lost in Russia.

He didn't listen to his generals, and wanted to use all the technology for offense rather than defense, the Me 262s, for example.

Nope.

"Between June 22, 1941, and January 31, 1942, the Germans had lost 6,000 airplanes and more than 3,200 tanks and similar vehicles; and no less than 918,000 men had been killed, wounded, or gone missing in action, amounting to 28.7 percent of the average strength of the army, namely, 3,2 million men.[33]

(In the Soviet Union, Germany would lose no less than 10 million of its total 13.5 million men killed, wounded, or taken prisoner during the entire war; and the Red Army would end up claiming credit for 90 per cent of all Germans killed in the Second World War.)
Clive Ponting, 'Armageddon: The Second World War,' p. 130; Stephen E. Ambrose 'Americans at War,' p. 72. ”

And this, the only logical conclusion:

"....realistically middle sized Germany could not defeat the much larger Ussr in the long term. Germany would have eventually surrendered to the western allies to prevent total occupation by the USSR ..."
So did the Red Army really singlehandedly defeat the Third Reich Stuff I Done Wrote - The Michael A. Charles Online Presence (comment)

Clearly, any explanation of Roosevelt's pro-Soviet policy cannot rely on the fear of Stalin quitting the war.

We never should have backed one over the other.

Hanson Baldwin, military critic of the New York Times, declares in his book, "Great Mistakes of the War:" 'There is no doubt whatsoever that it would have been to the interest of Britain, the United States, and the world to have allowed and indeed to have encouraged-the world's two great dictatorships to fight each other to a frazzle.'
Baldwin writes that the United States put itself "in the role-at times a disgraceful role-of fearful suppliant and propitiating ally, anxious at nearly any cost to keep Russia fighting. In retrospect, how stupid!"

That's not what I meant, I wrote if they consolidated their power in Europe. Then if they held off the Russian offensive for as long as possible, they would have been able to conscript from all over Europe, and perhaps have enough military hardware as well.

He gave them East Germany, Poland, and the other Eastern European countries.

He kept saying, "Good ole Joe."

FDR was a babe in a forest of haters.

Uncle Joe
how much did FDR know about KOba and his crimes against humanity ? love story between monster koba and FDR is just to crazy to apprehend today

real real hero, and big name in Ukraine already. but not many people know about him in the west , why? does it mean that Marxist - stalinists are still control our university camps?

Malcolm Muggeridge "was the first writer to reveal the true nature of Stalin's regime when in 1933 he exposed the terror famine in the Ukraine. "

Time and Eternity: The Uncollected Writings of Malcolm Muggeridge: Malcolm Muggeridge, Nicholas Flynn: 9781570759055: Amazon.com: Books

For those who don't know, Stalin starved millions to death to gain control of their property, their farms.

"1932-1933 .... Stalin, leader of the Soviet Union, set in motion events designed to cause a famine in the Ukraine to destroy the people there seeking independence from his rule. As a result, an estimated 7,000,000 persons perished..."
The History Place - Genocide in the 20th Century: Stalin's Forced Famine 1932-33

. Previous occupants of the office refused to. Almost as soon as he was President, FDR recognized the Soviet Union.... He assumed office in March of 1933, and on November 16th, 1933, signed a worthless agreement with Litvinov, recognizing the USSR.

Who ELSE would have been the government of the USSR? The frickin' Kansas City Chiefs of Kansas?

SMGDFH

"Who ELSE would have been the government of the USSR? The frickin' Kansas City Chiefs of Kansas?"

USSR was an illegal empire, independent states under "russian" Marxist gang occupation , and these are not my words

Judge of the Constitutional Court calls the USSR «illegally ...
www.rotfront.su › judge-of-the-constitutional-c...

för 2 dagar sedan - Judge of the Constitutional Court Konstantin Aranovsky said that the Russian Federation is not the legal successor of the illegally created USSR, ... If the state refuses to recognize itself as the successor of the USSR, the ...

Roosevelt´d instead keep supporting the legal states like BPR, UPR, Georgia, Armenia, etc.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/the-soviet-union-helped-save-the-world-from-hitler-a7020926.html
I'm not sure I buy that.

If the US remained neutral (not saying that is the right thing to do), would Germany necessarily attack?
I'm gonna assume that you are referring to Roosevelt's bow to Stalin, half of Europe.

BTW....Stalin made plans for the other half as well.

Before Hitler attacked Stalin, the plan was for Hitler to do the work of destroying other European governments....
. Communist party members throughout Europe were ordered to sabotage their nation's forces, and aid the Nazi attackers. The French Communist Party, July 1940: "It is comforting to see workers talking to German soldiers as friends,...'well done, comrades, and keep it up,' ...the brotherhood of man will not be forever a hope, it will become a living reality."

Then, Stalin would march in and take over:
When Hitler began his advances on other countries, Stalin refused to join the nations talking of stopping him. Stalin was, in fact, pleased that Hitler was destroying the old order throughout Europe. "There will be no parliaments, no trade unions, no armies, no governments....then Stalin will come as the liberator...millions of people will be sitting in concentration camps, hoping someone will liberate them, then Stalin and the Red Army will come and liberate them. That was his plan." Vladimir Bukovsky.

Excellent!

Hitler didn't have the supplies nor resources he needed, so August 23, 1939, Soviet Russia' Foreign Minister Molotov signs the Nazi-Soviet Non-aggression Pact while German Foreign Minister Von Ribbentrop and Soviet leader Josef Stalin look on, while standing under a portrait of Lenin –materials to be provided in later economic agreements.

a. "1939- At the same time, Stalin helps supply the German war effort, providing the Nazi regime with oil, wood, copper, manganese ore, rubber, grain, and other resources under a trade agreement between the two nations. Stalin views the war against Germany as a conflict "between two groups of capitalist countries", saying there is "nothing wrong in their having a good fight and weakening each other." Georgy Zhukov hero file | moreorless.net.au

b. September 1, 1939, Hitler attacked Poland....on September 17, Stalin attacks from the East. The Soviet radio transmitter in Minsk guided the Nazi bombers attacking Polish cities. Newsreel footage showed the Red Army in Nazi helmets, marching side by side with the SS. One photo shows the hammer and sickle along side the swastika.

BTW....the lack of resources is why Hitler attacked Stalin in June....he knew he only had supplies enough for 2-3 months.....plus, he knew he couldn;t defeat Stalin's three best generals: December, January, and February.

I think they could have if they consolidated their power in Europe and waited. The Germans had better technology, they just didn't have the manpower. Plus Hitler wanted everything and fast, which is why they lost in Russia.

He didn't listen to his generals, and wanted to use all the technology for offense rather than defense, the Me 262s, for example.

Nope.

"Between June 22, 1941, and January 31, 1942, the Germans had lost 6,000 airplanes and more than 3,200 tanks and similar vehicles; and no less than 918,000 men had been killed, wounded, or gone missing in action, amounting to 28.7 percent of the average strength of the army, namely, 3,2 million men.[33]

(In the Soviet Union, Germany would lose no less than 10 million of its total 13.5 million men killed, wounded, or taken prisoner during the entire war; and the Red Army would end up claiming credit for 90 per cent of all Germans killed in the Second World War.)
Clive Ponting, 'Armageddon: The Second World War,' p. 130; Stephen E. Ambrose 'Americans at War,' p. 72. ”

"....realistically middle sized Germany could not defeat the much larger Ussr in the long term. Germany would have eventually surrendered to the western allies to prevent total occupation by the USSR ..."
So did the Red Army really singlehandedly defeat the Third Reich Stuff I Done Wrote - The Michael A. Charles Online Presence (comment)

Clearly, any explanation of Roosevelt's pro-Soviet policy cannot rely on the fear of Stalin quitting the war.

Hanson Baldwin, military critic of the New York Times, declares in his book, "Great Mistakes of the War:" 'There is no doubt whatsoever that it would have been to the interest of Britain, the United States, and the world to have allowed and indeed to have encouraged-the world's two great dictatorships to fight each other to a frazzle.'
Baldwin writes that the United States put itself "in the role-at times a disgraceful role-of fearful suppliant and propitiating ally, anxious at nearly any cost to keep Russia fighting. In retrospect, how stupid!"

That's not what I meant, I wrote if they consolidated their power in Europe. Then if they held off the Russian offensive for as long as possible, they would have been able to conscript from all over Europe, and perhaps have enough military hardware as well.

Stalin was much smarter than Adolph.....think he would have continued providing the resources Germany needed for Blitzkrieg????

Stalin was using Hitler, weakening him in Europe, and then would use the Red Army to conquer both Hitler and all of Europe.

I'm not sure I buy that.

Excellent!

Nope.

Stalin was much smarter than Adolph.....think he would have continued providing the resources Germany needed for Blitzkrieg????

Stalin was using Hitler, weakening him in Europe, and then would use the Red Army to conquer both Hitler and all of Europe.

"Stalin was much smarter than Adolph....." and he had much more advanced totalitarian ideology Marxism than hitler

I'm not sure I buy that.

Excellent!

Nope.

"Stalin was much smarter than Adolph....." and he had much more advanced totalitarian ideology Marxism than hitler

1. The ideology was hardly different.

2. A year after Lenin's death, 1924, the NYTimes published a small article about a newly established party in Germany, the National Socialist Labor Party, which "...persists in believing that Lenin and Hitler can be compared or contrasted...Dr. Goebell's....assertion that Lenin was the greatest man second only to Hitler....and that the difference between communism and the Hitler faith was very slight...." November 27, 1925.

3. Shortly thereafter the Nazis found it more useful to stress differences, and the earlier campaign posters showing similarities disappeared, posters with both the hammer and sickle and the swastika.

a. "Hitler often stated that he learned much from reading Marx, and the whole of National Socialism is doctrinally based on Marxism."
George Watson, Historian, Cambridge.

b. "Socialists in Germany were national socialists, communists were international socialists."
Vladimir Bukovsky.

Uncle Joe

SMGDFH

Sorry.....there isn't the time or space....or inclination....to provide all of the education you so clearly have missed out on.

I'm sure some nice adult will help you get a library card.

Wash up first.

In other words you fucked up and you can't admit it.

FUCK outta here, fabricator.

Okay everyone. Todays lesson on this idiot in a wheelchair.

We could have easily taken Berlin before those drunken Russians. But since they already lost 20 million god damned people n WW2, and probably the same in WW1, we let them have it.

Well guess what folks. The Germans took over Berlin and raped and pillaged everything in sight. One of the most brutal rape and massacre of women that ever happened.

Women wandering around wide eyed and raped looking for the first bridge to jump off of. Women not already raped ran to the first bridge. Scores of women would tie themselves together and jumped so they died together and were easily gathered up.

Bet a lot of you don't even know this.

The rape of Berlin
Didn’t matter if we took Berlin first, we would have divided it up anyway. Just like the Soviets did when they gave us half.

The Soviets treated German citizens horribly but not as badly as the Germans treated Soviet citizens

You reap what you sow
FDR agreed to Stalin's request that we hold up our forces at the outskirts of Berlin so that the Red Army could take Berlin.
So?
The apportionment of Berlin had already been decided
We got half

Red Army earned it
Red Army soldiers were cannon fodder for their leaders.

FDR caved into Stalin, and gave the go ahead for the Normandy Day invasion, which was a disaster.
At that time we controlled the skies and were bombing the hell out of the Germans.
Many good young many lost the lives only because FDR loved Stalin.

Stalin had killed many more Russians than Hitler had killed Jews.
Good Lord. Stalin killed more Russian Jews than Hitler killed Jews. Russian history has always been severely anti-Jewc. The Jewish Bolshevics were the most ruthless.

History refuses to show this.

Little known Hitler fact. Hitlers solution was to deport the Jews first.

Guess what???????????...Nobody wanted them.....Hitler said ...HERE, take them.

Frankie Snob didn't want them.......Who else is responsible for killing off Jews???????????.HMMMMM????...Us?????...The World????? Think about that one for a second.

We let them gas and murder all those people. We didn't pull a trigger, but we sure loaded the gun.

We could have easily taken Berlin before those drunken Russians. But since they already lost 20 million god damned people n WW2, and probably the same in WW1, we let them have it.

Well guess what folks. The Germans took over Berlin and raped and pillaged everything in sight. One of the most brutal rape and massacre of women that ever happened.

Women wandering around wide eyed and raped looking for the first bridge to jump off of. Women not already raped ran to the first bridge. Scores of women would tie themselves together and jumped so they died together and were easily gathered up.

The rape of Berlin

I think you meant the Russians took over Berlin.

It wasn't right, but it is understandable. When the Nazis were invading any country, they were hopped up crystal meth and were given carte blanch for any crimes they committed. They were taught and were brainwashed to believe the people in the countries they were invading were sub-human. They were encouraged to rape women. When the war turned around, the Russians were seeking victory and revenge!
Agreed, but we could have lessened it. No civilians deserve that.

The rape of Berlin
Didn’t matter if we took Berlin first, we would have divided it up anyway. Just like the Soviets did when they gave us half.

The Soviets treated German citizens horribly but not as badly as the Germans treated Soviet citizens

You reap what you sow
Thanks. I did a historical oopsie.

The rape of Russian women during WW1 was just as tragic. We could have avoided the tragedy of Berlin. All soldiers behave this way when you haven't been F in 2 yrs.

The Germans had no right to expect better from the Soviets
Tell me about it. All those women jumping off bridges to escape knew better too.

China was sitting back laughing.
"100 years from now we will rule the world."
th

chinese-high-speed-train-travelling-through-countryside-xlarge.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fs3-ap-northeast-1.amazonaws.com%2Fpsh-ex-ftnikkei-3937bb4%2Fimages%2F2%2F4%2F5%2F7%2F16777542-1-eng-GB%2Fsolar%20panels%20in%20China_Reuters_RTS12WKW.jpg

singapore-skyline-at-night-stock-photography_csp49950701.jpg

The rape of Berlin

I think you meant the Russians took over Berlin.

It wasn't right, but it is understandable. When the Nazis were invading any country, they were hopped up crystal meth and were given carte blanch for any crimes they committed. They were taught and were brainwashed to believe the people in the countries they were invading were sub-human. They were encouraged to rape women. When the war turned around, the Russians were seeking victory and revenge!
Agreed, but we could have lessened it. No civilians deserve that.

How?

Once Japan attacked Pearl Harbor, the US had no option.
Are you sure ?
What if we had just given them a little warning shot
100 miles offshore..... a little tsunami wake up call, and say
surrender or the next one hits Hiroshima ?

Positive.

Japan attacked other islands at the same time.

Adolph Hitler had a mutual defense pact with Japan. When we declared war on Japan after Pearl, Hitler was forced to declare war on the US.

German submarines were already sinking US freighters and tankers shipping goods to Great Britain.

Positive.

Japan attacked other islands at the same time.

Adolph Hitler had a mutual defense pact with Japan. When we declared war on Japan after Pearl, Hitler was forced to declare war on the US.

German submarines were already sinking US freighters and tankers shipping goods to Great Britain.
Oh, okay.
I just thought Oak Ridge wanted to test their bombs or something.
1f27bba1e27c3e3b36c57d4969cb518d.jpg

FDR was Stalin's sock puppet. There was no need for Eastern Europe to fall under Stalin, that was FDR and later Truman "just following orders"

Read the thread first Frank. OP actually sits here and thinks FDR (who was dead then btw) "GAVE" East Germany to the country that had already conquered it.

What a maroon.

US troops were ORDERED to wait for the Russians to enter Berlin and Germany. The Germans would have been delighted to surrender their country to the US and Brits instead of to the "Descendants of Genghis Khan" as Patton called them.

What is the source of this fantasy?

Forum List

Back