Fear of Becoming Minorities Sustains White Conservatism

And btw, there's no such thing as 'White Conservatism.' Conservatism is for all people who want to embrace it. The OP is likely a dumb racist. Just my call anyway.

omg, anyone been to a black neighborhood?

how "diversified " are they?

Because blacks stop whites from buying in that neighborhood through legislation and sweetheart deals with Mortgage lenders right? :rofl:

you people are jokes but seem ok that white people and conservatives are singled out for this type of shit study

on some site called, breaking brown

what ever hell that is suppose to mean

Dont think too much you're going to hurt yourself. Its a study and a name of a website.

Actually Spike Lee tried to stop WHITES from buying commercial properties in black NY neighborhoods. He bitched and moaned about whites infiltrating black areas.

So.....yeah stfu

omg, anyone been to a black neighborhood?

how "diversified " are they?

Because blacks stop whites from buying in that neighborhood through legislation and sweetheart deals with Mortgage lenders right? :rofl:

you people are jokes but seem ok that white people and conservatives are singled out for this type of shit study

on some site called, breaking brown

what ever hell that is suppose to mean

Dont think too much you're going to hurt yourself. Its a study and a name of a website.

Actually Spike Lee tried to stop WHITES from buying commercial properties in black NY neighborhoods. He bitched and moaned about whites infiltrating black areas.

So.....yeah stfu

So, here is where you tell everyone that he wasnt successful and he has no pull just like I said.

So...yeah stfu

Who wouldn't fight to not become a minority? Think about it dummy. You guys make no sense.

But I thought Minorities have all sweet and stuff. Now you're saying the opposite. Thats weird.

No wants to become a weak minority... Except maybe you Entitlement wankers. ;)

Why not its sooo sweet according to the RW'ers. Now you're telling me you would fight not to have it so sweet. That doesnt make sense.

"Researchers from the Institute for Policy Research at Northwestern University may have determined what’s triggering the resurgence of conservatism. Research suggests that the more whites understand about the changing demographics in America, the more likely they are to embrace conservatism. So in a sense, the embrace of right wing rhetoric could be, at least for some, a self-preservation mechanism.

The Census reports that by 2042, minorities will become the majority, and researchers say that this shift is pushing some whites toward conservatism. In the study, self-identified independents were asked to learn about minority to majority shifts in California as well as how the number of Hispanics nearly equals the number of African-Americans in the U.S."

Right in line with other studies

Fear of Becoming Minorities Sustains White Conservatism, Study Suggests | breakingbrown.com

I am obviously already a minority if the majority believes this rubbish.

A minority of Americans with critical thinking skills.

But I thought Minorities have all sweet and stuff. Now you're saying the opposite. Thats weird.

No wants to become a weak minority... Except maybe you Entitlement wankers. ;)

Why not its sooo sweet according to the RW'ers. Now you're telling me you would fight not to have it so sweet. That doesnt make sense.

No one willingly or wants to become a weak minority. So of course they would fight to keep that from happening. God, you Communists are so damn thick. And the OP's a dumb racist or Communist/Progressive anyway. Probably both. There's no such thing as 'White Conservatism.' Conservatism is for anyone who wants to embrace it.

Last edited:
"Researchers from the Institute for Policy Research at Northwestern University may have determined what’s triggering the resurgence of conservatism. Research suggests that the more whites understand about the changing demographics in America, the more likely they are to embrace conservatism. So in a sense, the embrace of right wing rhetoric could be, at least for some, a self-preservation mechanism.

The Census reports that by 2042, minorities will become the majority, and researchers say that this shift is pushing some whites toward conservatism. In the study, self-identified independents were asked to learn about minority to majority shifts in California as well as how the number of Hispanics nearly equals the number of African-Americans in the U.S."

Right in line with other studies

Fear of Becoming Minorities Sustains White Conservatism, Study Suggests | breakingbrown.com

I am obviously already a minority if the majority believes this rubbish.

A minority of Americans with critical thinking skills.

this crap is what they are feeding low information people in this country
this as racist as it gets in my book

No one willingly or wants to become a weak minority.

Just dont be weak then.

When or if that day comes, i assure you we won't be whiny Entitlement douchebags like you and the OP. We'll be dignified and honorable. We won't whine incessantly and demand freebies.

When or if that day comes, i assure you we won't be whiny Entitlement douchebags like you and the OP. We'll be dignified and honorable. We won't whine incessantly and demand freebies.

You'll stop whining? I cant wait

If the day comes, we'll handle it with dignity and honor. Unlike you whiny Entitlement douchebags. We're better than that.

I hope its with more diginity and honor than is on display now. Because your face is all wet with tears. Its embarrassing

You'll stop whining? I cant wait

If the day comes, we'll handle it with dignity and honor. Unlike you whiny Entitlement douchebags. We're better than that.

I hope its with more diginity and honor than is on display now. Because your face is all wet with tears. Its embarrassing

Saddest thing is, you douchebags get your freebies, yet still whine incessantly. I assure you, we will handle our plight with much more class & dignity.

Saddest thing is, you douchebags get your freebies, yet still whine incessantly. I assure you, we will handle our plight with much more class & dignity.

Dewd, wipe your face already. Have some self respect

Forum List

Back