Fearing LGBT Threats, Cracker Barrel Pulls Duck Products With Phil Robertsons Images

Cracker Barrel has already dealt with racial discrimination lawsuits, I doubt they want to get involved in another one. This whole thing with Duck Dynasty is pretty cheap and obnoxious, this guy says a bunch of discriminatory things in the name of Christianity and everyone is going crazy because they think they won't be able to watch him on TV anymore.

I didn't watch him before and I won't now. They all sound stupid.

So you don't have any idea what you're talking about....okay fine. :eusa_whistle:

Yeah, because this whole thing is so difficult to figure out. :lol:

Cracker Barrel has already dealt with racial discrimination lawsuits, I doubt they want to get involved in another one. This whole thing with Duck Dynasty is pretty cheap and obnoxious, this guy says a bunch of discriminatory things in the name of Christianity and everyone is going crazy because they think they won't be able to watch him on TV anymore.

I didn't watch him before and I won't now. They all sound stupid.

So you don't have any idea what you're talking about....okay fine. :eusa_whistle:

Yeah, because this whole thing is so difficult to figure out. :lol:

On the contrary, it seems our progs have no idea what this is about.....they seem to think the Constitution (other than the Second Amendment) only applies to their rights. Maybe you could enlighten us as to why that is. :eusa_shifty:

Just wow. I won't be eating at Cracker Barrel Restaurants anymore. Time to boycott them like we are doing A&E. What they did was ban all the Duck Dynasty and Duck Commander products with Phil Robertson's images on them. Phil personally owns Duck Commander. That means T-Shirts, posters, duck call packages, hats, etc., anything with a picture of him on them are being yanked from the shelves. But they will keep the products with all the other Robertson family member images. Phil is being exterminated or erased from existence for PC purposes to appease the vile unethical LGBT community.

'Duck Dynasty' -- Cracker Barrel Bails on Phil Robertson Products | TMZ.com

LibertyNEWS.com ? CONFIRMED: Cracker Barrel Yanks Phil Robertson/Duck Commander Products Over Fear of LGBT Threats

Cracker Barrel reportedly pulls some ?Duck Dynasty? merchandise from stores; Update: Limited to A&E products? | Twitchy

Well then EF Cracker Barrel..Off my list....

The next step is for GLAAD to put pressure on the government to start their little brand of persecution. Audits for the past 20 years, did Phil pay his wife minimum wage when they were selling duck calls door to door. The government has no end of investigations they can start.

Then they can give old Phil the Don Scott treatment.

I bet that one gets em giggling over at the leather bar eh, Hairy? :gay:

yea it does,especially when a guy named Bull Putz is mentioned....you seem to be well known....

So you just admitted you frequent homo leather bars.

The prosecution rests. :lol:

yea but why are you so well known?.......everyone knew who Bull Putz was.........dont worry they talked pretty highly of you.....one "guy" said something about what a nice mouth you have.....hey just sayin.....

Just wow. I won't be eating at Cracker Barrel Restaurants anymore. Time to boycott them like we are doing A&E. What they did was ban all the Duck Dynasty and Duck Commander products with Phil Robertson's images on them. Phil personally owns Duck Commander. That means T-Shirts, posters, duck call packages, hats, etc., anything with a picture of him on them are being yanked from the shelves. But they will keep the products with all the other Robertson family member images. Phil is being exterminated or erased from existence for PC purposes to appease the vile unethical LGBT community.

LibertyNEWS.com ? CONFIRMED: Cracker Barrel Yanks Phil Robertson/Duck Commander Products Over Fear of LGBT Threats

Cracker Barrel reportedly pulls some ?Duck Dynasty? merchandise from stores; Update: Limited to A&E products? | Twitchy

I'll bet they're broken hearted about that.

somebody who calls himself Bull Putz cant be that hard to make look like an ass clown....

Now that I think about it I cant really claim credit. He sort of tripped and stumbled into his ass clown moment on his own.

Here's Assplaster petting a burning dog again.... :lol:

Got a link to any of your "victories" yet boy?

Victory? I take no victory. Hillbillies like you look like an ass clown without any of my assistance. Everyone already knows that.

Now that Cracker Barrel was forced to ignore the gay gestapo demands what will be their likely next step? Show up on restaurant doorsteps and accost customers trying to get in? That worked in Oregon with Sweet Cakes.

Enough people follow suit and CB might just rethink their actions. But then, losing the business of many decent, worthy customers or caving to threats by a tiny minority of a small minority... Hhhmmmm, I guess they'd rather not have a bunch of LGBT freaks in drag (or out of it) loitering in front of the store, being offensive to others, possibly tearing things up because they are offended.

Yes, they are, you stupid fascist, and enough people gave them some harsh feedback CRACKERBAREL IS RESTORING THE DUCK DYNASTY PRODUCTS.

Cracker Barrel: We screwed up big time | Fox News

Take that up your stinking ass, bitch.

Enough people follow suit and CB might just rethink their actions. But then, losing the business of many decent, worthy customers or caving to threats by a tiny minority of a small minority... Hhhmmmm, I guess they'd rather not have a bunch of LGBT freaks in drag (or out of it) loitering in front of the store, being offensive to others, possibly tearing things up because they are offended.

They sure did.

http://www.wyff4.com/news/local-news...?absolute=true

Dear Cracker Barrel Customer:
When we made the decision to remove and evaluate certain Duck Dynasty items, we offended many of our loyal customers. Our intent was to avoid offending, but that’s just what we've done.
You told us we made a mistake. And, you weren't shy about it. You wrote, you called and you took to social media to express your thoughts and feelings. You flat out told us we were wrong.
We listened.
Today, we are putting all our Duck Dynasty products back in our stores.
And, we apologize for offending you.
We respect all individuals right to express their beliefs. We certainly did not mean to have anyone think different.
We sincerely hope you will continue to be part of our Cracker Barrel family.

Yes, they are, you stupid fascist, and enough people gave them some harsh feedback CRACKERBAREL IS RESTORING THE DUCK DYNASTY PRODUCTS.

happyanim_zpsfb5b30ba.gif

I didnt think you had anything to say, bitch.

Every time you post I imagine a significantly less attractive and MUCH older Jesse Pinkman. It makes all your posts hilarious. Bitch.

Forum List

Back