Fearing LGBT Threats, Cracker Barrel Pulls Duck Products With Phil Robertsons Images

Under Armour is a DD sponsor. They announced continued support of the show and are now sold out of several products of their own.

You ought to advance to a position of prominence here.....quickly. You are one smart cookie. Too bad about your expected lifespan. We could use more like you to properly teach the youngsters.

You can petition Intense to make me this board's spiritual advisor if you like. :lol:

Thanks for your (fake) concern about my remaining years. I'm 66 but I can still run the hundred in under 13 seconds (I ran a 10.1 in high shcool) and bench 250 4 or 5 times so I may well outlast you. One thing I don't have to worry about is withering away from AIDS...can you say the same? :eusa_eh:

Wow! That is impressive! You are a badass!

You ain't gonna ask me out are ya? :eek:

Ya gotta wonder where all these queers are coming from...out of the closet, out of the woodwork? The short answer is the public schools are producing them from the age of 5, telling them that garbage is "normal". They've done it for years and we're just now hearing about it. And the "women's movement" has done it's share too, making women man-haters, and men deciding the chase ain't worth what you catch...a nagging ball-breaker.

Queers and muslims got a lot in common....both are mentally ill. Both have an underground culture, places they frequent, publications they use to keep in touch, and a simmering hatred of white Christians. Throw in a president who is both a muslim and a queer and they're feeling very empowered and aggressive. Bottom line is a small minority of our citizens have the majority intimidated. We can either live with it or throw them back into the closets they belong in. I don't see the will to do that. I'm glad I'm getting to the age I won't have to see much past the next 10 years...it's getting uglier out there by the day.

Your type is a dying breed. I bet that infuriates you. You seem like you live with a lot of pent up anger. What a sorry existence that must be.

You can petition Intense to make me this board's spiritual advisor if you like. :lol:

Thanks for your (fake) concern about my remaining years. I'm 66 but I can still run the hundred in under 13 seconds (I ran a 10.1 in high shcool) and bench 250 4 or 5 times so I may well outlast you. One thing I don't have to worry about is withering away from AIDS...can you say the same? :eusa_eh:

Wow! That is impressive! You are a badass!

You ain't gonna ask me out are ya? :eek:

Out? Since when do whores like you get to go out?

So they don't influence more of the easily led idiots that abound.

if thats the case you are going to have to start limiting a couple hundred other things.....do you really want to start that kind of shit?....

How do you eat an entire elephant? One bite at a time. By limiting I mean not watching the show or buying their products. People have a right to say what they want to. That should not change. However, they pay for that right when dealing with the backlash from whatever ignorant thing they may think is ok to say. if they got pulled from the show then they should have shown some discretion in voicing their opinion. Having the right to say what you want doesn't automatically mean everyone wants to hear it.

i never seen what he said.....im sure the only people who did....WANTED to see what he said and sought it out....

Thou shalt think only approved thoughts.

Was Orwell a time traveler?

More like "Keep thy mouth shut if you have nothing good to say." Good tip for those crying about free speech. Weigh what you are about to say regarding how important it is. Not how important you think you are.

This is how it works. XXXXXXX

No comment on your boys taking "the knockout game" to the next level? The white guy didn't resist them and they shot him anyway, in front of his wife. If she hadn't run I bet she'd have experienced a couple hours of rape and sodomy before they murdered her too.

Still not a peep out of you or "Zona" about it....I know you're not embarrassed...a little envious maybe before they got caught? :doubt:

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
if thats the case you are going to have to start limiting a couple hundred other things.....do you really want to start that kind of shit?....

How do you eat an entire elephant? One bite at a time. By limiting I mean not watching the show or buying their products. People have a right to say what they want to. That should not change. However, they pay for that right when dealing with the backlash from whatever ignorant thing they may think is ok to say. if they got pulled from the show then they should have shown some discretion in voicing their opinion. Having the right to say what you want doesn't automatically mean everyone wants to hear it.

i never seen what he said.....im sure the only people who did....WANTED to see what he said and sought it out....

Thats part of the package when you are famous. You have to watch what you say when being recorded no matter what.

Hey Assplaster....I see some of your boys decided to pick up a Range Rover for Christmas:

131221-carjacking-supects-1125a.380;380;7;70;0.jpg

All it cost them was a 9mm round, eh?

what the fuck does this have to do with the topic?....

Mind your own fuckin business why don't ya?

Hey Assplaster....I see some of your boys decided to pick up a Range Rover for Christmas:

131221-carjacking-supects-1125a.380;380;7;70;0.jpg

All it cost them was a 9mm round, eh?

what the fuck does this have to do with the topic?....

I made him look like an ass clown and he is desperate to get me back. :lol:

Ya gotta wonder where all these queers are coming from...out of the closet, out of the woodwork? The short answer is the public schools are producing them from the age of 5, telling them that garbage is "normal". They've done it for years and we're just now hearing about it. And the "women's movement" has done it's share too, making women man-haters, and men deciding the chase ain't worth what you catch...a nagging ball-breaker.

Queers and muslims got a lot in common....both are mentally ill. Both have an underground culture, places they frequent, publications they use to keep in touch, and a simmering hatred of white Christians. Throw in a president who is both a muslim and a queer and they're feeling very empowered and aggressive. Bottom line is a small minority of our citizens have the majority intimidated. We can either live with it or throw them back into the closets they belong in. I don't see the will to do that. I'm glad I'm getting to the age I won't have to see much past the next 10 years...it's getting uglier out there by the day.

Your type is a dying breed. I bet that infuriates you. You seem like you live with a lot of pent up anger. What a sorry existence that must be.

Nah, ask around, I have more fun here than anybody; I bet that "infuriates" you eh? The "dying breed" was the 80's disco crowd who thought snorting blow and blowing each other to a David Bowie tune was a good idea. That's what the "gay" culture has given us, shit music and death from bisexuals spreading their AIDS into the normal world.

Last edited:

Nah, ask around, I have more fun here than anybody; I bet that "infuriates" you eh? The "dying breed" was the 80's disco crowd who thought snorting blow and blowing each other to a David Bowie tune was a good idea. That's what the "gay" culture has given us, shit music and death from bisexuals spreading their AIDS into the normal world.

Why would that infuriate me? I don't think about you except for the brief moments when I'm on this board and come across something you've said that I find distasteful. And even then, it's mostly to feel sorry for you. You're pretty whiny and paranoid for someone who supposedly has so much "fun".

Last edited:
Just wow. I won't be eating at Cracker Barrel Restaurants anymore. Time to boycott them like we are doing A&E. What they did was ban all the Duck Dynasty and Duck Commander products with Phil Robertson's images on them. Phil personally owns Duck Commander. That means T-Shirts, posters, duck call packages, hats, etc., anything with a picture of him on them are being yanked from the shelves. But they will keep the products with all the other Robertson family member images. Phil is being exterminated or erased from existence for PC purposes to appease the vile unethical LGBT community.

'Duck Dynasty' -- Cracker Barrel Bails on Phil Robertson Products | TMZ.com

LibertyNEWS.com ? CONFIRMED: Cracker Barrel Yanks Phil Robertson/Duck Commander Products Over Fear of LGBT Threats

Cracker Barrel reportedly pulls some ?Duck Dynasty? merchandise from stores; Update: Limited to A&E products? | Twitchy

Didn't cracker barrel get in trouble a few years ago for racism or something?

...Here it is:

USATODAY.com - Cracker Barrel customer says bias was 'flagrant'

9 years ago.

Last edited:
Not going to hurt the Robertsons. Got to admire the man's faith.

Just wow. I won't be eating at Cracker Barrel Restaurants anymore. Time to boycott them like we are doing A&E. What they did was ban all the Duck Dynasty and Duck Commander products with Phil Robertson's images on them. Phil personally owns Duck Commander. That means T-Shirts, posters, duck call packages, hats, etc., anything with a picture of him on them are being yanked from the shelves. But they will keep the products with all the other Robertson family member images. Phil is being exterminated or erased from existence for PC purposes to appease the vile unethical LGBT community.

'Duck Dynasty' -- Cracker Barrel Bails on Phil Robertson Products | TMZ.com

LibertyNEWS.com ? CONFIRMED: Cracker Barrel Yanks Phil Robertson/Duck Commander Products Over Fear of LGBT Threats

Cracker Barrel reportedly pulls some ?Duck Dynasty? merchandise from stores; Update: Limited to A&E products? | Twitchy

I understand WalMart will take the stuff in and find homes for it.

So, lots of gays eat at Cracker Barrel? I mean, with a name like "Cracker" Barrel? Isn't that...racist? Do they cater to crackers? Maybe they should rethink removing such obviously "cracker" merchandise?

Forum List

Back