Fears for Obama's safety as healthcare debate fuels extremism

When you graduate from Harvard Magna cum Laude then we can discuss how you failed. But alas I fear it is too late. There isn't enough time for you to catch up, you're inherently too slow. [my assessment from reading your latest posts, especially the ones to do with solar, you're way off the mark] He's definitely a force to be reckoned with; one doesn't have to like his policies to recognize that. You're on the interwebz kibbitzing, he's the POTUS.

I didn't particularly care for the path Rummy took, but I recognized he was brilliant and way ahead of the shrub and Cheney. None of them could even lick his boots. Gotta give cred where it is due, otherwise you won't have any cred yourself.

Wow ... you really think it takes that much brains to see what a media whore he is? The really sad thing is that you make an assertion like that without knowing a bit about me or even what I do for a living, n00b.

Oh snap, now you done it. Mr V hates being called a n00b. We're supposed to just take him seriously, damn it, c'mon KK where's your welcome wagon? :lol:
that would be MS V
LOL
as i was so informed earlier this evening

Check out Stormfront if you want to see some real nutters.
LOL and how about all those assholes on the left taking about killing bush?

Clearly those don't count, DC. That would have been a righteous kill. Surely you must know by now that libs only do/suggest things that are in our own best interest.
hell, Randi RHodes even called for his death on the air
well, for someone to shoot him

Not that I'd be surprised if it were true, but do you have a source for this assertion?
google death threats on the president and you will find many articles that state he gets 30 death threats a day and death threats are up 400% since Bush. He also got a secret service detail earlier then any other candidate ever.

What part of "media whore" do you not get?

How the hell does death threats being UP 400% over the previous administration equate to him being a media whore?

He won the election because of cornering the advertising online and being a pretty face, nothing more. As I have stated since I knew he was running, he's a failed American Idol star and fan ... nothing more.

that is a massive fail that anything in your education makes you any more believable than any one else here
you can claim anything on a message board, that doesnt make it true

I wasn't comparing myself or my education to KK's, I was responding to KK's assertion that Obama was nothing but a pretty face etc.,......and when her CV is approaching his, then maybe we can have a talk about her 'evaluation'. She didn't offer her qualifications, and I didn't ask. It isn't about my believability, it about hers. [with respect to her assesment of Obama being just a pretty face]

Wow ... you really think it takes that much brains to see what a media whore he is? The really sad thing is that you make an assertion like that without knowing a bit about me or even what I do for a living, n00b.

Oh snap, now you done it. Mr V hates being called a n00b. We're supposed to just take him seriously, damn it, c'mon KK where's your welcome wagon? :lol:
that would be MS V
LOL
as i was so informed earlier this evening

yea, I got "informed" too. It's easy to tell how much it doesn't matter to that poster by the way everyone keeps getting told. :lol:

The only difference is now most of them are through email directly to his box, instead of being tossed by those who check the written letters.

That's not how the Secret Service handles letters or emails. They check and save every bit of it. Nothing is tossed. Not even for presidents that are now dead. They have it all. And nobody without NTN clearance has his direct email. The computers are all tempested and encrypted as is his Blackberry which is on a private encryption system and not the ones used by regular people.

He advertises his Facebook page all the time ... email servers are not the only way to directly email someone. Also his network isn't as secure as people think, they're still using Windoze ... no ... you are naive to think that people can't contact him directly.

google death threats on the president and you will find many articles that state he gets 30 death threats a day and death threats are up 400% since Bush. He also got a secret service detail earlier then any other candidate ever.

How the hell does death threats being UP 400% over the previous administration equate to him being a media whore?

I'm still hoping for a link for this info, do you have 1?

and your source for that claim?

The only difference is now most of them are through email directly to his box, instead of being tossed by those who check the written letters.

That's not how the Secret Service handles letters or emails. They check and save every bit of it. Nothing is tossed. Not even for presidents that are now dead. They have it all. And nobody without NTN clearance has his direct email. The computers are all tempested and encrypted as is his Blackberry which is on a private encryption system and not the ones used by regular people.

He advertises his Facebook page all the time ... email servers are not the only way to directly email someone. Also his network isn't as secure as people think, they're still using Windoze ... no ... you are naive to think that people can't contact him directly.

And you are naive to think he runs his facebook account. Make me laff. You have no idea what goes on in the big white house do ya?

He won the election because of cornering the advertising online and being a pretty face, nothing more. As I have stated since I knew he was running, he's a failed American Idol star and fan ... nothing more.

that is a massive fail that anything in your education makes you any more believable than any one else here

I wasn't comparing myself or my education to KK's, I was responding to KK's assertion that Obama was nothing but a pretty face etc.,......and when her CV is approaching his, then maybe we can have a talk about her 'evaluation'. She didn't offer her qualifications, and I didn't ask. It isn't about my believability, it about hers. [with respect to her assesment of Obama being just a pretty face]

If education is something that matters so much Bush > Obama. Bush got a BA in history from Yale and an MBA from Harvard (the only president to do so). Do you really want to make presidential education an issue, or do you believe GWB was that much greater than Obama?

And you are naive to think he runs his facebook account. Make me laff. You have no idea what goes on in the big white house do ya?

Aah ... so you admit he's lying ... ;)

If education is something that matters so much Bush > Obama. Bush got a BA in history from Yale and an MBA from Harvard (the only president to do so). Do you really want to make presidential education an issue, or do you believe GWB was that much greater than Obama?
here come the claims Bush only got it cause of his daddy
:rolleyes:

Lying about what?

Having a facebook account?

Elvis has a facebook account too, SFW?

:cuckoo:

Lying about what?

Having a facebook account?

Elvis has a facebook account too, SFW?

:cuckoo:

Um no ... he said he has one, and if he isn't the one using it then it's misrepresentation ... ie ... lying. So, either he's a liar or you are, which is it?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1427516-post43.html

and she was but one of many
and NO, i'm not going to go search up links for this one, because this one was WELL known

Ok. That's one.

Who else?

Since there were so many and stuff.

Unlike the left wingnuts, I doubt DiveCon is interested in posting massive links to posts on here when you can do the search yourself. Not to mention that most of the "death threats" you are talking about would be in the mail (and thus now storage someplace, ie "tossed") and not on here. Honestly I have yet to see one poster here calling for Obama's death.

Forum List

Back