Feb 19 debate thread

It feels like the whole point of this debate is who can convince their base that they hate President Trump the most.

I'm looking at democrats doing what republicans did 4 years ago, but they aren't talking about hand size, and making up nicknames for everybody.

Amy is running against Mitch McConnell in the Presidential race? LOL these Dems are delusional.

CNN and MSNBC are going to have a time spinning this debate. I think Warren is going to come out the winner so far.

Bernie’s about to have a heart attack lol
im not watching, but are any of the candidates standing on a box?
Yes amy is.. dude you gotta watch! They are stabbing each other!
poor amy, i just cannot vision her debating trump,,she may actually need 2 boxes
She’s not reacting well to the daggers she’s getting .. Bloomberg is finishing strong.. called bernie a communist haha

Bernie’s about to have a heart attack lol
im not watching, but are any of the candidates standing on a box?
Yes amy is.. dude you gotta watch! They are stabbing each other!
poor amy, i just cannot vision her debating trump,,she may actually need 2 boxes
She’s not reacting well to the daggers she’s getting .. Bloomberg is finishing strong.. called bernie a communist haha
im watching the rally, but will watch the debate later, has joe gaffed yet?

The least horrific of the bunch are the long gone MD guy Dulaney, Tulsi, and Bloomberg

This is what happens when you avoid tough questions for months lol ,, they all fell apart except for Bloomberg

The least horrific of the bunch are the long gone MD guy Dulaney, Tulsi, and Bloomberg
i still cannot understand why swellwell even bothered to run being 100% of normal people think he's a _____fill in the blank_______

Just turned it on a few minutes ago. Bernie truly isn’t looking physically good. His face is far too red with his heart problem and his answer sounded a little weak, his voice.

Just turned it on a few minutes ago. Bernie truly isn’t looking physically good. His face is far too red with his heart problem and his answer sounded a little weak, his voice.
what about either one of bidens eyes?

Forum List

Back