Feb jobs report

Observe which side resorts to lies & misinformation and you are likely to have identified the side with the weaker argument and they know it.

I call you dumbasses & assfucks because you either don't know shit & deliberately spread lies. Go fuck yourself.

Thank you for sharing.

Socrates-S.jpg

I'm never wrong, you always try to lie by deflecting to something else. Dropping out of the labor force falls under the "NOT IN LABOR FORCE" catagory, as if you didn't know.

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

2019 Jan 95,010,000 Feb 95,208,000

You're embarrassing yourself.

Do you even know what this chart is about? I assume you do not. The title of the chart is:

Data extracted on: March 9, 2019 (10:20:51 PM)

Labor Force Statistics from the Current Population Survey

Series Id: LNS11300000
Seasonally Adjusted
Series title: (Seas) Labor Force Participation Rate
Labor force status: Civilian labor force participation rate
Type of data: Percent or rate
2019-03-09-L.jpg

200K is NOT percentage.

WOW, REALLY? WHO KNEW?

What percent of our population, 330 million, is 200,000?

shaq-S.gif

I'm never wrong, you always try to lie by deflecting to something else. Dropping out of the labor force falls under the "NOT IN LABOR FORCE" catagory, as if you didn't know.

2019 Jan 95,010,000 Feb 95,208,000

You're embarrassing yourself.

Do you even know what this chart is about? I assume you do not. The title of the chart is:

Data extracted on: March 9, 2019 (10:20:51 PM)

Labor Force Statistics from the Current Population Survey

Series Id: LNS11300000
Seasonally Adjusted
Series title: (Seas) Labor Force Participation Rate
Labor force status: Civilian labor force participation rate
Type of data: Percent or rate
2019-03-09-L.jpg

200K is NOT percentage.

WOW, REALLY? WHO KNEW?

What percent of our population, 330 million, is 200,000?
Still trying to change the subject. One wingnut claimed total unemployed decreased by 300k, and I simply pointed out that 200K left the labor force and according to The RAT, Russian Agent Tramp, and Russia Limbaugh under Obama when workers left the the labor force it was because they gave up looking for work.
Total Unemployed people DECREASED by 300K

Observe which side resorts to lies & misinformation and you are likely to have identified the side with the weaker argument and they know it.

I call you dumbasses & assfucks because you either don't know shit & deliberately spread lies. Go fuck yourself.

It is a truth universally acknowledged that a poster who descends into a spew of vulgarity has lost the debate.

It is a truth universally acknowledged that a poster who descends into a spew of lies and misinformation has lost the debate.

Just say Orange Man Bad now, and you'll win the Moonbat Trifecta!
See, you prove my point.

You are seriously misguided, but you do get 10 points for consistency.

Learn how to interpret the BLS monthly reports and then get back to us. Of course, the prerequisites for that are an understanding of BASIC MATH, logic, and reading comprehension...so that might be over your pay grade.
You pretending you know more math than me is quite funny. I can read a report. I know how deep you have to mine this last report to try to find something positive.

Your posted a fake news article that said President Obama sued Citibank in October 2008. Obama wasn’t elected President until November 2008.

Your posted a fake news article that said President Obama sued Citibank in October 2008. Obama wasn’t elected President until November 2008.

Before he was elected to any office, he was a "community organizer".
He was well known for shaking down businesses with threats of boycotts and lawsuits.
just more LIES!

He was a famous shakedown artist here in Chicago. A worthless POS from way back.
There is no end to your stupidity. I guess you favor racism by banks.

Racism? You mean not making loans to bad risks of all races? DURR.
Look you stupid shit. Banks were redlining. The courts said it was racist.

I understand why that drove you batshit crazy but banks had to decide on approving loans on the individual & not the race. Redlining was assigning loan risk based on neighborhoods, hint race.

Thank you for sharing.

Socrates-S.jpg
\\No slander,. Try debating with the truth & not your typical parade of lies.

Before he was elected to any office, he was a "community organizer".
He was well known for shaking down businesses with threats of boycotts and lawsuits.
just more LIES!

He was a famous shakedown artist here in Chicago. A worthless POS from way back.
There is no end to your stupidity. I guess you favor racism by banks.

Racism? You mean not making loans to bad risks of all races? DURR.

I understand why that drove you batshit crazy but banks had to decide on approving loans on the individual & not the race. Redlining was assigning loan risk based on neighborhoods, hint race.

Yeah, the 60s were awful.

You pretending you know more math than me is quite funny. I can read a report. I know how deep you have to mine this last report to try to find something positive.

Surely you jest! IF you're serious, then your desperation is duly noted! :D

POSITIVE is how few jobs were added AND that wages are increasing faster than at any time in recent years. For you, who claims to know how to read a report...but not two, employers have more jobs available than workers to fill them so they are having to pay higher wages to find workers.

Thank you for sharing.

Socrates-S.jpg
\\No slander,. Try debating with the truth & not your typical parade of lies.

And you have yet to prove anything I have posted to be a lie. All you have is your childish name calling and slurs. You must be so proud!

All enforced by the government going back to the fifties.

Had the government simply stayed out of SOCIAL ENGINEERING, we'd have been light years ahead of where we are today regarding discrimination!

Insurance companies red lined as well.

Had the government simply stayed out of SOCIAL ENGINEERING, we'd have been light years ahead of where we are today regarding discrimination!

So, you are with me in getting rid of tax deductions for mortgages and kids and education and for being married? All of those are the government attempts at SOCIAL ENGINEERING

So, you are with me in getting rid of tax deductions for mortgages and kids and education and for being married? All of those are the government attempts at SOCIAL ENGINEERING
Golfing .....you're killing me

The discrimination was being enfornced through the law suits that included Obama'a firm & the DOJ.

So, you liked the social discrimination prior to the civil rights movement? The government should not have gotten involved? Is that what you are saying?

Surely you jest! IF you're serious, then your desperation is duly noted! :D

POSITIVE is how few jobs were added AND that wages are increasing faster than at any time in recent years. For you, who claims to know how to read a report...but not two, employers have more jobs available than workers to fill them so they are having to pay higher wages to find workers.
So 160,000 jobs created & wages were increasing would have been worse?

Works for me, and I've been a Realtor for over 45 years.

It seems to me there are rewards for being single rather than marrying. A couple living together can claim one is living in poverty, needs food stamps, a housing allowance and additional benefits for kids while their partner can easily have a very high income.

IF that couple is married, they get no freebies from the government.

Works for me, and I've been a Realtor for over 45 years.

It seems to me there are rewards for being single rather than marrying. A couple living together can claim one is living in poverty, needs food stamps, a housing allowance and additional benefits for kids while their partner can easily have a very high income.

IF that couple is married, they get no freebies from the government.
Benefits are based on household incomes. Once again you are proven to be a total asshole.

The discrimination was being enfornced through the law suits that included Obama'a firm & the DOJ.

So, you liked the social discrimination prior to the civil rights movement? The government should not have gotten involved? Is that what you are saying?

Discrimination was enforced by the government prior to the civil rights movement. Had government NOT enforced segregation, it would have dissolved decades before and without government intervention.

"The laws that enforced segregation in the south were the Jim Crow laws. The laws earned the name "Jim Crow" from a black character in the minstrel shows. States, such as Texas, Mississippi, Oklahoma, California and North Dakota, punished people if they associated with members of another race."

The laws did not allow intermarriage between different races. Businesses were expected to separate their white and black customers. White nurses were not allowed to work in places where blacks were hospitalized. Bus services had different waiting rooms and separate ticket windows for whites and other races. Typically, the laws prevented the association of the whites and people from other races in any way.
What Are the Laws That Enforced Segregation in the South?

An example would be my Mother's father. My Ol' Man was critically injured in the Battle of the Bulge and spent two years in a government hospital in Texas. My Mom moved back to Chicago from Camp Blanding (near Jacksonville). It was FROWNED ON to rent to a woman living alone with a child (ME). So my Grandfather bought an apartment building where my Mom with one kid and my Aunt (wife of Mothers brother also in the service) lived with three kids. Another tenant was Indian (now Native American) and another was Chinese. My grandfather made a sort of cottage industry out of renting to those others would not.

He did not rent to blacks, in any of the buildings he owned because it was not legal.

HAD it been legal, I have no question that he would have rented to blacks. As it was back then when we left Chicago in 1954 to live in South Miami (Cutler Ridge) I had never met a black person. The first one I met was our maid and another was a concrete worker who put in our pool.

Had this not been the law, folks would have merged much more easily and naturally.

Did you know that cemeteries were segregated?

Forum List

Back