Fed up Fox host finally SHUTS DOWN Trump ally ON AIR

Doocey is a Cris Wallace type democrat. He’s only kissing up to the “new order” at FNC…
R.gif

If Biden wasnt involved in anything illegal, then he has nothing to worry about with these investigations. If these shady money transfers are because of illegal activity, then Biden will go down in flames. Either an innocent man goes free, or a guilty man goes to jail. I dont see a downside to these investigations. :dunno:
I agree, go ahead and investigate. Let's see what happens.

And the bush family had Secret oil deals with iran through third party.

And Mitch mcconnell and his Chinese wife I've been alleged to have secrets more than once with her father who works for a Chinese company with connections through the. Chinese government.

Pretty much every politician is corrupt. The issue is that people On both sides. Only see the corruption of those they disagree with. Democrats will always defend. Democrats who are corrupt and Republicans will always defend republicans who are corrupt.

Though with trump with everything being brought out into the open because hes so. Into social media it just gets hilarious. He spent years Attacking Hillary clinton over her emails even while his own daughter was using a private unsecured email address address for a While doing official business. And his son in law was given access to classified information even though he was refused clearance by the Cia and fbi.
To be fair, you can't really call Fetterman corrupt because he just had a stroke and can't even remember what his name is.

OP is very misleading.....Doocey is just asking the same basic question that I did after Wednesday's "reveal" by Comer....Does the current level of knowledge of Biden family misdeeds rise to the level of criminal activity like say money laundering?

There is most definitely smoke there but I see no real crime as of yet.....The optics however are very bad and with eight more different bank records left to go though I don't see those optics getting any better.

FOX defends Biden. At least one FOX pundit is getting sick of the BS.

Everyone already knows that FAUX is agenda-based, just like CNN & MSNBC are. I've seen several FAUX hosts swallow the blue pill and join forces with the "Communist Front." Ho hum!

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
It's about Trump, it doesn't have to have Trump on it. Even FOX News pundits aren't buying the stupid right-wing rhetoric against Biden, recognizing there's no evidence for such accusations.
FOX had one pundit like all of the pundits on CNN and MSNBC. who are Pure partisan. That was Tucker. And all he had to do was question all of the agendas we live in because most of the nation is controlled by Prog dictums.

but I see no real crime as of yet

You never see anything, especially ELECTION FRAUD

The media is supposed to be CURIOUS about ELECTED LEADERS getting KICKBACKS from foreign countries. They aren't. They are shouting it down.

There is a pattern

homO Administration sends US taxdollars to foreign countries hush hush

Hunter Biden gets kickbacks from precisely the countries getting the US taxdollars for NOTHING

"US" media shouts down those who notice and supports IMPEACHING a PRESIDENT for wanting an investigation

"my calmest election ever, because I have "Republicans" like 1srelluc out there shouting down and tossing cards at anyone who wants an ELECTION AUDIT"

Abigail Spanberger

The Bidens threatened to take McConnell and McCarthy down with them. So, my Frank Pentangeli answer is, “Yeah, sure!”

Forum List

Back