Federal Air Marshal Whistleblowers Reveal Tulsi Gabbard is Actively Under Surveillance Through Quiet Skies Program

Frankenstein

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2022
Do not ever turn your back on Democrats to better the country. Very fascist type behavior by the Dems here!

Several Federal Air Marshal (FAM) whistleblowers have come forward to expose that former U.S. Representative and 2020 Democrat presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard is currently enrolled in the controversial Quiet Skies program, Uncover DC reported.

Quiet Skies is a program by the TSA that uses air marshals to track and observe suspicious passengers. The program’s goal is to identify travelers who may pose a risk to aviation security, in short, a terrorist.

Do not ever turn your back on Democrats to better the country. Very fascist type behavior by the Dems here!

Several Federal Air Marshal (FAM) whistleblowers have come forward to expose that former U.S. Representative and 2020 Democrat presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard is currently enrolled in the controversial Quiet Skies program, Uncover DC reported.

Quiet Skies is a program by the TSA that uses air marshals to track and observe suspicious passengers. The program’s goal is to identify travelers who may pose a risk to aviation security, in short, a terrorist.
SHTF real soon

IMG_4660.jpeg

J6 2025 after millions of illegals keep Harris in the WH

Last edited:
The entire program is unconstitutional as hell but none of you gave a shit till you were told one of your own was being watched, and it is not even know if she really was

The entire program is unconstitutional as hell but none of you gave a shit till you were told one of your own was being watched, and it is not even know if she really was
Tulsi is a loyal democrat, American, and veteran, always has been.
Republicans respect her as a veteran and moderate democrat, as opposed to the progressives who have taken over the democrat party.

Tulsi is a loyal democrat, American, and veteran, always has been.
Republicans respect her as a veteran and moderate democrat, as opposed to the progressives who have taken over the democrat party.

again...the entire program is unconstitutional as hell but none of you gave a shit till now.

The Dept of Homeland Security needs to be abolished....I swear I'd rather have the agencies working at loggerheads against each other than them teaming-up against law abiding Americans.

I mean it's not like they can even get their shit together well enough to stop a 20-year old from damn near killing a former POTUS.....And in broad daylight!

Fuck "W" with a piece of rusty rebar for getting that clown show started in the first place.....Anyone with even a speck of foresight could have seen at the time what it would lead to....I must be a wizard.

That means Tulsi is absolutely correct in everything she does and says. When the current administration turns on you that means you're a threat to their anti American agenda.

We're seeing it in the UK right now. The government is going after people who don't want Muslims and other immigrants attacking people, murdering and trying to take over. They don't go after the people doing the attacking, they go after the people who want the attackers out of the country.

If we can regain control over America Tulsi needs to be in a position of power somehow. I really hope trump finds a place for her because our government needs to be stacked with people like her that love, respect and serve our country like she does.

That means Tulsi is absolutely correct in everything she does and says. When the current administration turns on you that means you're a threat to their anti American agenda.

We're seeing it in the UK right now. The government is going after people who don't want Muslims and other immigrants attacking people, murdering and trying to take over. They don't go after the people doing the attacking, they go after the people who want the attackers out of the country.

If we can regain control over America Tulsi needs to be in a position of power somehow. I really hope trump finds a place for her because our government needs to be stacked with people like her that love, respect and serve our country like she does.
foil.gif

The Dept of Homeland Security needs to be abolished....I swear I'd rather have the agencies working at loggerheads against each other than them teaming-up against law abiding Americans.

I mean it's not like they can even get their shit together well enough to stop a 20-year old from damn near killing a former POTUS.....And in broad daylight!

Fuck "W" with a piece of rusty rebar for getting that clown show started in the first place.....Anyone with even a speck of foresight could have seen at the time what it would lead to....I must be a wizard.
1. At the time terrorism was a serious concern, and the US needed to reconfigure its agencies to counter the terrorism threat.

2. Congress needs to use its "oversight" to stop the misuse of legitimate sounding programs that democrats misuse to target political opponents.
It sounds like "Quiet Skies" is intended to stop terrorists like the "Shoe Bomber", and other terrorists from sneaking on planes, sounds good. But like the FISA mess, the government is filled with partisan people who want to misuse their power for political gain.

3. Calling Tulsi a "Russian Asset" is beyond ridiculous, yet Hillay Clinton's playbook gets plenty of play by the MSM.

1. At the time terrorism was a serious concern, and the US needed to reconfigure its agencies to counter the terrorism threat.

2. Congress needs to use its "oversight" to stop the misuse of legitimate sounding programs that democrats misuse to target political opponents.
It sounds like "Quiet Skies" is intended to stop terrorists like the "Shoe Bomber", and other terrorists from sneaking on planes, sounds good. But like the FISA mess, the government is filled with partisan people who want to misuse their power for political gain.

3. Calling Tulsi a "Russian Asset" is beyond ridiculous, yet Hillay Clinton's playbook gets plenty of play by the MSM.

I also read where Air Marshalls were tasked to follow J6 folks around so much to the point that few were available for regular flights.

Gabbard is a military veteran that served our country. Democrats are not tolerant of anyone that strays off the plantation.

Forum List

Back