Federal Court Freezes Biden's Covid Vaccine Mandate for Businesses.

Fau Chi was developing vaccines before Trump was developing vaccines.
So he was toying with viruses, and then using them to develope vaccines to counter them ? Is that why they alledgedly said that Fauci said that actually a pandemic would be a good thing or something to that affect ??

So he was toying with viruses, and then using them to develope vaccines to counter them ? Is that why they alledgedly said that Fauci said that actually a pandemic would be a good thing or something to that affect ??
Fau Chi could not have been unaware of the Tongguan copper miners. He spouts off to the Senate on the day they went into the hospital. Actually, on the day after the first one went into the hospital.

He’s an animal torturing ghoul who expressed thru high school and college his disdain for people. He studied in virology not to Save mankind but rather to experiment on mankind with viruses he created.
He is an abomination yet we have been operating as if he is a saint and the only One who can be listened to in order to save all of us.

He’s an animal torturing ghoul who expressed thru high school and college his disdain for people. He studied in virology not to Save mankind but rather to experiment on mankind with viruses he created.
He is an abomination yet we have been operating as if he is a saint and the only One who can be listened to in order to save all of us.
Yes what a shame if this cat turns out to be just as deadly or twisted as Joseph Mengele.

The vaccines were largely developed during Trump's term as president.

It's a little hard to understand the reason why Trump's supporters are so nearly unanimous on the vaccines being bad, injurious to health, fake, ineffective, etc., if Trump is just the opposite.

Do you have an explanation? I'll cautiously reserve my opinion until all the arguments pro or con are in.
Trump supporters are NOT Anti-Vax. They are Anti-MANDATE. PS--You should hear Pig Kamala Harris on Vaccines BEFORE she took office. Senile Joe was just as bad/

Trump supporters are NOT Anti-Vax. They are Anti-MANDATE.
That's silly, they're the same thing. Americans are having their important freedoms stolen away by the very wealthy while they make up imaginary freedoms to squak about. See my link where it shows America has dropped to 58th. in the world on freedom, the next time I post it.

The vaccines were largely developed during Trump's term as president.

It's a little hard to understand the reason why Trump's supporters are so nearly unanimous on the vaccines being bad, injurious to health, fake, ineffective, etc., if Trump is just the opposite.

Do you have an explanation? I'll cautiously reserve my opinion until all the arguments pro or con are in.
Let's start by clearing out those "Trump supporters" from underneath your bed and we can have a discussion.

Well conservatives aren't like Democrat's, where as just because the vaccines were under development during Trump's administration, we don't just fall in line like Democrat's do, otherwise where we ignore our own thinking because someone tells us too. It's amazing how the Democrat's will follow a narrative as if they are commanded too, and it's as if they have no mind of there own.

Then when they realize their wrong, they end up like this "Young Turks" women, where she ends up having to admit her wrong like she has done concerning the Rittenhouse case.

How detrimental is that ? Well it's proven to be highly detrimental to one's credibility. Keep it up Democrat's, you're doing just fine.
I think you're talking about the contrariness of the conservative right. Y'all imagine small freedoms being taken from you when the vaccines are mandated due to the need to protect public health. And that's all founded on Trump's ridiculous suggestions of substituteing snake oil remedies as being more effective than the vaccines.

So my point is, America has fallen to 58th. in the world of 'freedom' because you've been napping as the very wealthy has been stripping the big freedoms away from the ordinary working class people.
See my link I've posted on that the next time I get time to post it. Or find it with a search if you care enough.

Yeah the fake Canyon Pooter had me fooled. Thank the lord he is boss of nothing and owns nothing such that decent Americans are not held hostage and threatened by his need for others to quell his health phobias

You're such a brain-dead little fuck.

I couldn't give a flying fuck what you believe. You're an utterly meaningless bag of skin and air and space.

You're also quite the drama queen. How am I holding anyone "hostage"?

As for my need for others to quell anything, suck on this, dipshit: If I was only worried about myself, I simply wouldn't go into the office. I don't have to. I can run my businesses from home. Hell, I don't even need to do that, as I have quality people whom I trust implicitly to run them in my absence. My concern is for everyone in the workplace.

Oh, and not that I need explain anything to a fucking retard like you, but every single employee I have supports the idea of a negative test prior to someone returning to work.

It's funny how quickly you filled your diaper over this. I don't really have too many minimum wage jobs to offer, so it's unlikely you'd ever work for me, so why are you even worried about it?

Please demonstrate the necessary relationship between his rejection of the vaccine and his support of DJT.
Absent said demonstration , you present only unsupportable nonsense unworthy of discussion.
We're not going to even start with your spamming and insulting today. If you have any disagreement with something I say, say so in a polite and civil way. Those are my minimum requirements for you today!

An appropriate question on racism could be, just how much racist hating is being promoted by Christians' adherence to their bible's urging?

44 “‘Your male and female slaves are to come from the nations around you; from them you may buy slaves. 45 You may also buy some of the temporary residents living among you and members of their clans born in your country, and they will become your property. 46 You can bequeath them to your children as inherited property and can make them slaves for life, but you must not rule over your fellow Israelites ruthlessly.

In America, as opposed to many other Christian countries, slavery infers black people. Christianity crosses domestic political lines and so does racism.

Media and lockdown loons will bury this but somewhere between 2-3.5MILLION people quit their jobs in Sept rather than be forced to ingest experimental drugs .
Ugly Nazism Must be defeated.
Health theories do not govern this Nation.

As I said:
Absent said demonstration, you present nothing but unsupportable nonsense, unworthy of discussion.
So:
Please demonstrate the necessary relationship between his rejection of the vaccine and his support of DJT.
If I say something with which you disagree, you will preface your reply with, "I disagree"!
This has become the minimum prerequisite due to your spamming and bad behaviour. That is final!

You're such a brain-dead little fuck.

I couldn't give a flying fuck what you believe. You're an utterly meaningless bag of skin and air and space.

You're also quite the drama queen. How am I holding anyone "hostage"?

As for my need for others to quell anything, suck on this, dipshit: If I was only worried about myself, I simply wouldn't go into the office. I don't have to. I can run my businesses from home. Hell, I don't even need to do that, as I have quality people whom I trust implicitly to run them in my absence. My concern is for everyone in the workplace.

Oh, and not that I need explain anything to a fucking retard like you, but every single employee I have supports the idea of a negative test prior to someone returning to work.

It's funny how quickly you filled your diaper over this. I don't really have too many minimum wage jobs to offer, so it's unlikely you'd ever work for me, so why are you even worried about it?
Pissing and moaning and spitting again while pretending to be a big time boss who will fire everyone. Despite your meek protestation, you are utterly and absolutely trying to demand that other people must comply with your health concerns and Must participate in making those concerns go away. It’s a theoretical as you have power over no one you fake ass but it’s really good Nazi of you to declare and defend what you would like to do IF you held a position of power.

If I say something with which you disagree, you will preface your reply with, "I disagree"!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Sorry, no. That's not how "honest discussion" works.
When you make a claim, such as the one under discussion, onus is on you back that claim up
If you can't, your claim is unsupportable nonsense and unworthy of discussion.
So...
If all you want to do is present unsupportable nonsense, unworthy of discussion - that is, troll - be my guest.
Otherwise:
Demonstrate the necessary relationship between his rejection of the vaccine and his support of DJT.
This has become the minimum prerequisite due to your spamming and bad behaviour. That is final!
Or what?
You'll run away again?

Last edited:
Pissing and moaning and spitting again while pretending to be a big time boss who will fire everyone. Despite your meek protestation, you are utterly and absolutely trying to demand that other people must comply with your health concerns and Must participate in making those concerns go away. It’s a theoretical as you have power over no one you fake ass but it’s really good Nazi of you to declare and defend what you would like to do IF you held a position of power.
There it is.

See, the first person to call the other a "Nazi" proves that he is incapable of adding anything of intellect or value. You're a fucking retard.

I wish I could hire you, just so I could fire you for being a worthless piece of shit.

You are hereby dismissed...

Forum List

Back