federal judges throw out North Carolinas congressional map, saying it was drawn to favor Republicans

7F7D1AD7-09A7-4186-8260-A30B126811E5.jpeg
If it wasn't for gerrymandering Maxine Waters would never have been elected.

North Carolina Congressional Map Ruled Unconstitutionally Gerrymandered

This North Carolina decision will help the Democratic wave that is coming in November.

The Court is absolutely correct. I live in one of those districts and I don't appreciate being porked with a Neanderthal knuckledragger like Mark The Fuck Meadows.

This was a single judge panel. it will be appealed and a stay will be issued by the circuit court.

Now all we need to do is start suing democratic run states and you turds will start howling.

This North Carolina decision will help the Democratic wave that is coming in November.

The Court is absolutely correct. I live in one of those districts and I don't appreciate being porked with a Neanderthal knuckledragger like Mark The Fuck Meadows.

This was a single judge panel. it will be appealed and a stay will be issued by the circuit court.

Now all we need to do is start suing democratic run states and you turds will start howling.

"You turds"? :lmao:

And who might that be?

Actually --- read the link, that's already happening. In Maryland as noted there.

This goalpost-moving shit goes back a long long time, and it needs to stop WAY before yesterday.

Please do. Sue all gerrymandered districts. I double dog dare you.

"You turds"? :lmao:

And who might that be?

Actually --- read the link, that's already happening. In Maryland as noted there.

This goalpost-moving shit goes back a long long time, and it needs to stop WAY before yesterday.

The issue is trying to make a truly impartial method is like thinking the ideal gas law works for designing a distillation column.

Of course the process is partisan, it involves politics.

I guess all those minority districts created in cities will have to go then, right?

I guess all those minority districts created in cities will have to go then, right?

Yes, they should.

How can anyone with any integrity look at this map and not know it was rigged?

10northcarolina-superJumbo.jpg

I present the Pennsylvania 7th District:

IMG_2187.PNG

And the 12th:

IMG_2188.PNG

Gerrymandering fucks us all. The above is a prime reason how Congress can have an approval rating in the teens and yet have an incumbency rentention rate in the nineties.

A couple of the weird beliefs of Democrat Voters is that they don't understand that the Democratic Party gerrymanders and that the Democrat Politicians take $money$ from rich people and corporations.

I present the Pennsylvania 7th District:

View attachment 170895

And the 12th:

View attachment 170896

Gerrymandering fucks us all. The above is a prime reason how Congress can have an approval rating in the teens and yet have an incumbency rentention rate in the nineties.

The problem is if we try to fix this, both sides will STILL try to find some advantage to exploit, all the while yammering on about "fairness"

Forum List

Back