federal judges throw out North Carolinas congressional map, saying it was drawn to favor Republicans

The Democrats demanded the same sort of race based gerrymandering in Texas.
The Supreme Court has ruled that race based gerrymandering unconstitutional.
Democrats make everything about race because they are racist cretins.

I present the Pennsylvania 7th District:

View attachment 170895

And the 12th:

View attachment 170896

Gerrymandering fucks us all. The above is a prime reason how Congress can have an approval rating in the teens and yet have an incumbency rentention rate in the nineties.

The problem is if we try to fix this, both sides will STILL try to find some advantage to exploit, all the while yammering on about "fairness"

Yeah, people agree these districts are gerrymandered, but there isn't any agreement on the solution.

View attachment 170895

And the 12th:

View attachment 170896

Gerrymandering fucks us all. The above is a prime reason how Congress can have an approval rating in the teens and yet have an incumbency rentention rate in the nineties.

The problem is if we try to fix this, both sides will STILL try to find some advantage to exploit, all the while yammering on about "fairness"

Yeah, people agree these districts are gerrymandered, but there isn't any agreement on the solution.

Actually I haven't hear much admittance to gerrymandering from the left.

View attachment 170895

And the 12th:

View attachment 170896

Actually I haven't hear much admittance to gerrymandering from the left.

Blind partisan will always deny what others can plainly see. To me, this isn't a left versus right issue, it's an issue of us versus the political elite.

How can anyone with any integrity look at this map and not know it was rigged?

10northcarolina-superJumbo.jpg
Says the politically correct... lol

North Carolina Congressional Map Ruled Unconstitutionally Gerrymandered

This North Carolina decision will help the Democratic wave that is coming in November.

It is too early to predict a Democratic Wave; it is possible but doubtful that the Republicans who understand compromise is necessary for a democratic republic to exist, will replace the extremists, i.e. the idiot fringe, who have dominated the debatge in the H. of Rep. since given the majority.

Of course Ryan must go, he is not the solution to our great divide, he is one of the major problems.

Crawl back under your rock you fucking Trump zealot

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
You do realize I did not vote for Trump? LOL... next
So-called gerrymandering is equally going on, on both sides, it’s always been a political game.

That didn’t stop you from becoming one of his most zealous worshipers on this forum.

Crawl back under your rock you fucking Trump zealot

You do realize I did not vote for Trump? LOL... next
So-called gerrymandering is equally going on, on both sides, it’s always been a political game.

That didn’t stop you from becoming one of his most zealous worshipers on this forum.

Anything that damages the federal government/deep state is good for the country

This North Carolina decision will help the Democratic wave that is coming in November.

The Court is absolutely correct. I live in one of those districts and I don't appreciate being porked with a Neanderthal knuckledragger like Mark The Fuck Meadows.

This was a single judge panel. it will be appealed and a stay will be issued by the circuit court.

Now all we need to do is start suing democratic run states and you turds will start howling.

Please do. Sue all gerrymandered districts. I double dog dare you.

I guess all those minority districts created in cities will have to go then, right?

Yes. So sue. Let’s get partisan gerrymandering ruled unconstitutional.

The Court is absolutely correct. I live in one of those districts and I don't appreciate being porked with a Neanderthal knuckledragger like Mark The Fuck Meadows.

This was a single judge panel. it will be appealed and a stay will be issued by the circuit court.

Now all we need to do is start suing democratic run states and you turds will start howling.

Please do. Sue all gerrymandered districts. I double dog dare you.

I guess all those minority districts created in cities will have to go then, right?

Yes. So sue. Let’s get partisan gerrymandering ruled unconstitutional.

Again the issue isn't ending it, it's what would replace it, which would cry out it's impartiality and be anything but.

"You turds"? :lmao:

And who might that be?

Actually --- read the link, that's already happening. In Maryland as noted there.

This goalpost-moving shit goes back a long long time, and it needs to stop WAY before yesterday.

The issue is trying to make a truly impartial method is like thinking the ideal gas law works for designing a distillation column.

Of course the process is partisan, it involves politics.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....yyyyyyeah. It's just like that. Here's an idea --- sip some coffee before posting. :coffee:

Actually to look at how districts end up getting drawn it is hard to imagine there wasn't a whole lot of distilling going on beforehand. :alcoholic:

I didn't get an answer on who "you turds" is. Voters who want fair, equal, impartial representation are "turds"?

Forum List

Back