Federal Reserve Is Cutting Rates To Counteract The Damage From Trumps Disastrous Trade Policy

Well YOU omitted it, so I didn't mention it. All you said was the FED never raised rates under Obama and I proved that to be a lie.
Lol keep trying to understand a simple concept. Perhaps go back and reread the whole post. So far you have lied by omission three times. Maybe have someone more mature explain the whole thing.
So YOU lie by omission and that is supposed to reflect on me. :cuckoo:
Rolf not only do you not understand but you actually believe that you can somehow turn it back. Congratulations I would not expect more then the IQ of a houseplant nor a true ability to talk about anything from someone on the left. At least you have not disappointed me.
YOU said the FED never raised rates under Obama, and I called you out on your lie. There was no omission on my part, and you know it.
Son you have no idea. So I will leave you with your own crazy little world. You can pretend, lie or just play with yourself whatever makes you happy. Thank you for the laughs it has been a riot. Now go play with the rest of the preschoolers as I refuse to spend time with you anymore.
All that just to deny you got caught lying when you said the FED never raised rates under Obama.
Thank you.

It was silly for Trump and backers to politicize the fed's slight increase in interest rates a while back and those trying to make political hay out of this adjustment are just as nonsensical.

Not a good sign for the economy. I thought trade wars were easy to win?

Forum List

Back