Federal Workers Told To Halt External Communication In First Week Under Trump

The fascist liberals are all wetting themselves....it's crazy entertaining to watch.....:lol:

No, I really don't think you understand the gravity of what is going on. This is serious shit, this isn't a fucking game. He is the President of the United States. You might think it is funny to troll people that aren't Republicans or didn't support Trump, but this is real life and has real life consequences. You need to get your head out of your ass and see what is seriously going on.
No, you have no fucking idea what's going on....this is not a fucking game...

You best get the fuck out of our way......

You are sad. People died to give us freedom and here we have a guy that is fucking with our system and you think it is some kind of joke. I'm not fucking playing around. You need to wake the fuck up and fast.
Fucking with our system? Looks like you've been MSNBC'd.

I can't stress this enough, I'm not joking nor trolling. What Trump is doing with blacking out the media, having his staff tell contradictory reports, and flat out telling lies about trivial things and then making a big deal about it in the media... this is all part of something much much much bigger.
He's not blacking out the media. He's simply controlling the message of his administration, which he has every every right to do.

You douche bags crack me up when you bleat about Trump supposedly lying. No one lie more than Obama. He never gave a speech or had a press conference without telling at least a dozen major whoppers.

You are sad. People died to give us freedom and here we have a guy that is fucking with our system and you think it is some kind of joke. I'm not fucking playing around. You need to wake the fuck up and fast.
Americans died to give us Liberty.....get a fucking clue on what's going on before you get hurt.....

They could have died to give us free clam dinners but it wouldn't matter to you and other Trump supporters. All you care about is that A republican won... you seriously are walking around with your eyes shut and ears closed... I'm not fucking joking about this. This trolling shit isn't cute anymore. I'm really not sure what it will take for you guys to wake the fuck up.
4 Americans died and Obama went to Vegas to campaign and play golf. With your blessings, so fuck off.

My blessings? Please show me where I ever gave my blessings. This isn't about Obama. If you haven't forgotten he isn't President anymore. I never voted for Obama... I said Hillary should be in jail for what she did. So again... that has NOTHING to do with what's going on RIGHT NOW.
Leftwing douche bags hate it whenever anyone brings up Obama because that makes their hypocrisy so obvious. None of you had a problem with any of the outrages conducted by the Obama administration. Your crying falls on deaf ears.

Staff have been told to stop talking to Congress and the press.

WASHINGTON ― Multiple federal agencies have told their employees to cease communications with members of Congress and the press, sources have told The Huffington Post.

The freeze has startled aides on the Hill and people at those agencies, who worry that it could abruptly upend current operations and stifle work and discussions that routinely take place between branches of government.

Officials at sub-agencies of the Department of Health and Human Services, for example, have been told not to send “any correspondence to public officials” according to a memo shared with HuffPost. Instead, they have been asked to refer questions to agency leadership until the leadership has had time to meet with incoming White House staff about the new administration’s policies and objectives, according to a congressional official who was also informed of the communications freeze.

An official with the National Institutes of Health told HuffPost after the initial publication of this piece that an email had been sent to the directors of NIH institutes and centers providing guidance from HHS on how to handle new or pending regulation, policy or guidance.

More: Federal Workers Told To Halt External Communication In First Week Under Trump

No wonder federal employees are startled. Private citizens should also be startled.

Private citizens already live in the real world where they know they are not supposed to talk to the press about their companies without approval from the company. It's part of being called what most of us refer to as an "employee"
private citizens are not the owners of the companies, we the citizens ARE the owners of our government, every dime in every budget for every department comes from us....

SUNSHINE is GOOD, repeat after me....sunshine is good.

We elected Trump to run the government. He's running it just like his voters want to run it.

Elections have consequences!

I can't stress this enough, I'm not joking nor trolling. What Trump is doing with blacking out the media, having his staff tell contradictory reports, and flat out telling lies about trivial things and then making a big deal about it in the media... this is all part of something much much much bigger.
Bullshit. If you are a federal employee, you have a new boss. You do what the boss says, or leave.

There is a huge difference between a boss and what Trump is doing. You either know that and don't care, or you are a fucking idiot.
No there isn't. Corporations issue such rules all the time. I recently just received such a set of rules.

Trump is kicking ass and taking names. I hope he eviscerates the EPA.

Wooooh! Woooh!

It wasn't just the EPA. Earlier today, we reported that the Trump administration instituted a media blackout at the Environmental Protection Agency and barred staff from awarding any new contracts or grants. Emails sent to EPA staff since President Donald Trump's inauguration on Friday and reviewed by The Associated Press, detailed the specific prohibitions banning press releases, blog updates or posts to the agency's social media accounts. On Monday, the Huffington Post reported that EPA grants had been frozen, with agency employees barred from speaking of the matter. The memo ordering the social media blackout is shown below.

EPA%20gag_0.jpg

(snip)

Wow, a lover of Fascism. But we knew that.
You don't know what fascism is, dumbass.
Its the Trump Administration!!!!! That's what FASCISM IS.

Again, you don't know what fascism is, dumbass.
Definition of fascism
  1. 1often capitalized : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition
noun
(sometimes initial capital letter) a governmental system led by a dictator having complete power, forcibly suppressing opposition and criticism, regimenting all industry, commerce, etc., and emphasizing an aggressive nationalism and often racism.

any ideology, movement, programme, tendency, etc, that may be characterized as right-wing, chauvinist, authoritarian, etc

-----------------

having complete power (shutting down communication with 5 federal agencies)

aggressive nationalism (America first)

racism (some mexicans don't rape, a Mexican can't be a fair judge)

right-wing, chauvinist (grab her by the pu$$y)

--------------------

If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck and lies about everything, it's a Trump.

Leftwing propaganda.

Bullshit. If you are a federal employee, you have a new boss. You do what the boss says, or leave.

There is a huge difference between a boss and what Trump is doing. You either know that and don't care, or you are a fucking idiot.
You're the idiot. Tell us, genius, what is Trump doing that anyone else wouldn't do if in his position...
Trump would be foolish NOT to order this media blackout on fed workers.
Well, to be completely honest, Obama didn't have to do it because government agencies are infested with leftist. When a Republican administration comes in, they usually start a full time campaign to undermine everything it does. Nothing like that occurs when some leftwing fascist ascends the throne.

You're the idiot. Tell us, genius, what is Trump doing that anyone else wouldn't do if in his position...
Trump would be foolish NOT to order this media blackout on fed workers.

What would he do? Are you fucking serious? Hey let's control what everyone says... except my staff which he'll tell to lie about facts...
He's only controlling what government employees say. He has every right to do so.

Private citizens should also be startled.
Why?

You don't see a problem with the president muzzling communications with the public? He must be taking a page from Kim Jong Un.

I am no fan of Trump as many have seen. But I have no problem with an employer telling employees what information and opinions can be released through official channels

WASHINGTON ― Multiple federal agencies have told their employees to cease communications with members of Congress and the press, sources have told The Huffington Post.

The freeze has startled aides on the Hill and people at those agencies, who worry that it could abruptly upend current operations and stifle work and discussions that routinely take place between branches of government.

Officials at sub-agencies of the Department of Health and Human Services, for example, have been told not to send “any correspondence to public officials” according to a memo shared with HuffPost. Instead, they have been asked to refer questions to agency leadership until the leadership has had time to meet with incoming White House staff about the new administration’s policies and objectives, according to a congressional official who was also informed of the communications freeze.

An official with the National Institutes of Health told HuffPost after the initial publication of this piece that an email had been sent to the directors of NIH institutes and centers providing guidance from HHS on how to handle new or pending regulation, policy or guidance.

More: Federal Workers Told To Halt External Communication In First Week Under Trump

No wonder federal employees are startled. Private citizens should also be startled.

Don't talk, because Trump can't control and his OCD is getting out of hand. Boohoo trump.

This is an excellent move.

Trump could kill a million people and fuck their wives, and it'd be an excellent move for some.

Management 101.....

Take control....
Agreed. Trump is putting his foot down.

Yes, and a few decades ago a little German used similar tactics.

0a7.jpg

Trump could kill a million people and fuck their wives, and it'd be an excellent move for some.

fallacy-ref-redherring.jpg

Forum List

Back