FedGov is selling weed

scruffy

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2022
It's expensive, too. $174 a gram.

This is NIST, the government standards people

For some reason they're interested in exactly how potent our weed is.

Why do they care?

Why do they care?
Dude! That's $1218 for a bag.

No. :nono:

Why do they care?
That is certainly a rip-off price. Potency be damned. Legal weed people talk about how much more potent, weed is now, but it is all hipe, mostly by people not around during the 70s for the exotic strains available on the free market of the time. The best legal weed, I have bought in Colorado is not even in the running. Kids these days, just don't know.

That is certainly a rip-off price. Potency be damned. Legal weed people talk about how much more potent, weed is now, but it is all hipe, mostly by people not around during the 70s for the exotic strains available on the free market of the time. The best legal weed, I have bought in Colorado is not even in the running. Kids these days, just don't know.
I dunno.... best 70's weed was the Thai sticks, and today's weed is considerably better. (And almost as tasty).

Look at this - there was nothing better in the 70's.

1720664809064.png

Are you saying the government weed is like Mexican brown dirt?

Not at all... the stoners of the '60s went to school, got PhDs in Botany and Pharmacology and now we have super weed that put our old weed to shame.

I'm just recalling my childhood.

You Almost gotta laugh that the federal government spends billions in legitimate ads that try to convince Americans that tobacco smoke is bad for them but at the same time the government tells Americans that smoking weed is good.

Forum List

Back