Feds demand gun store owner turn over customer list. He refuses

• Banned
So what? 2nd amendment doesn't say UNLESS YOU ARE A CRIMINAL YOU CAN'T OWN A WEAPON. I know someone who can't get a permit simply because 4 years ago they got into it with their MIL and BOTH were arrested and the charges were dropped and they haven't been in trouble since then...the only gun law I abide by is the 2nd amendment it very clearly says SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

So what? 2nd amendment doesn't say UNLESS YOU ARE A CRIMINAL YOU CAN'T OWN A WEAPON. I know someone who can't get a permit simply because 4 years ago they got into it with their MIL and BOTH were arrested and the charges were dropped and they haven't been in trouble since then...the only gun law I abide by is the 2nd amendment it very clearly says SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

Well, you're not alone. Many others believe they are above the law and many of those are in prison.

• Banned
Even if "crazy fucks" weren't allowed to legally buy guns they would steal them,buy them illegally. Banning guns won't change that...then only criminals would have guns. That's what makes them criminals to begin with they follow no laws...you ban guns you just make criminals out of MILLIONS of formally law abiding citizens.Most people who go through the effort of putting their own rifle together do it so the government will mind its own damn business.

• Banned

Well, you're not alone. Many others believe they are above the law and many of those are in prison.

Like those 300k in Ct breaking the law? :D

The law says your right to own a gun shall not be infringed.

You're the one who doesn't give a crap about the law.

He could have sold a gun to someone with a criminal record.

Then they can submit a serial number and weapon description and subpoena the record of any gun matching those particulars. That's the problem with these ham-handed law enforcement folks, they claim they want one piece of information but in reality they cast a very wide net to try and build a case and/or look for opportunities to profit for themselves.

Others are retired cops shooting people in movie theaters.

Even if "crazy fucks" weren't allowed to legally buy guns they would steal them,buy them illegally. Banning guns won't change that...then only criminals would have guns. That's what makes them criminals to begin with they follow no laws...you ban guns you just make criminals out of MILLIONS of formally law abiding citizens.Most people who go through the effort of putting their own rifle together do it so the government will mind its own damn business.

Nonsense.

As if someone who goes the speed limit, pays her taxes, signals when she turns left, abides by every law that she is aware of...is going to become James Dillinger if she can't have a gun?

No.

We have the 2nd Amendment so there is no way to get rid of guns. What you should do is tax the crapolla out of them and make them unattractive due to cost.

He could have sold a gun to someone with a criminal record.

Then they can submit a serial number and weapon description and subpoena the record of any gun matching those particulars. That's the problem with these ham-handed law enforcement folks, they claim they want one piece of information but in reality they cast a very wide net to try and build a case and/or look for opportunities to profit for themselves.

no what they wanted was the names and addresses of anyone who has

purchased a 80 percent lower billet

the intent of the government is confiscation

non serial numbered firearms is a real problem in doing that

you can order these in packs of 10

the demand is so high for these raw materials

that many places are on back order

Nonsense.

As if someone who goes the speed limit, pays her taxes, signals when she turns left, abides by every law that she is aware of...is going to become James Dillinger if she can't have a gun?

No.

We have the 2nd Amendment so there is no way to get rid of guns. What you should do is tax the crapolla out of them and make them unattractive due to cost.

And that too is un-constitutional. My but you progressives just hate the rule of law don't you...

Forum List

Back