Feds demand gun store owner turn over customer list. He refuses

That great patriot Sam Adams thinks people who rebel against the laws of a republic ought to be put to death -- hung.

Yet he himself rebelled against the law.

Interesting.
Were we a republic when Sam Adams rebelled?

Seriously. You guys aren't even trying.

You're just phoning it in.

If you want me to address whatever Sam Adams actually said, give a quote. If you want me to treat you like an adult, give a quote. If you want me to keep treating you like an idiot, keep posting the way you are.

I actually know more about history than you would ever guess. Lets try to stay modern shall we? I mean Rome, really? Did they have a revolution?

Uprisings ... entire Legions would go rogue/hostile from time to time in Rome (for either just or unjust purposes).

What kind of history do you know about? Revisionist History, or real history?

You link appears to be about rape and from 1979? Post something that validates your claims.

The year 2000 study, conducted in the same manner, showed identical results.

The link I've already posted debunks that one quite well.

So you've debunked the Department of Justice, is that your claim?

Can we view the scientific methods and procedures that were used to debunk the DoJ scientific procedures?

How about the 2012 one that again showed the same result?

http://www.icpsr.umich.edu/icpsrweb/NACJD/series/00095

Last edited:
I don't think you'll come up with one.

How about Rome? We are following Rome's history quite well. It too was a Republic till it's Senators and bureaucrats became so corrupt they lost the support of the people...which led to the collapse and Caesar taking over.....which led to a long run of emperors, some good, some not so good, and some just downright horrible.

There are others and they all follow the same path, an energetic republic, followed by a load of idiots who feel they are entitled to the dole while producing nothing, then a revolution followed by an imperial run that then leads to ultimate collapse....and a start over with a period of anarchy etc.

You should read some history some time. You'll be amazed at what has happened before...many, many times before. Something you progressives seem to never be aware of... For someone who claims to be so smart..... you're really ignorant.

I actually know more about history than you would ever guess. Lets try to stay modern shall we? I mean Rome, really? Did they have a revolution?

At least two. I don't even claim to know history, and I know that.

Aha. He supported revolution against tyranny.
So... not at all sure how his position is all that relevant here.
Against a King.
Not in a Constitutional Republic.
Against tyranny.
The form of government is irrelevant.
His exact words were thus:

"Rebellion against a king may be pardoned, or lightly punished, but the man who dares to rebel against the laws of a republic ought to suffer death." - Sam Adams.

You know that little thing called Shays Rebellion?

You can thank that little blood of tyrants squabble for letting the Federalists win the battle for more powerful federal government.

It was that little bloody exercise that brought George Washington to the convention and the Constitutional re-write formed that thing y'all hate: a strong federal government.

Last edited:
Against a King.
Against tyranny.

"Rebellion against a king may be pardoned, or lightly punished, but the man who dares to rebel against the laws of a republic ought to suffer death." - Sam Adams.

You can thank that little blood of tyrants squabble for letting the Federalists win the battle for more powerful federal government.

It was that little bloody exercise that brought George Washington to the convention and the Constitutional re-write formed that thing y'all hate: a strong federal government.

And the Second Amendment is the Supreme Law of the Land, so those government officials rebelling against it should be put to death.

Egypt.

Libya.

Venezuela.

Argentina.

Wait, you said one.

Any other challenges?

I love how you guys keep ignoring the long standing part. Try again.
I answered your question, "Can you name some country with long standing voting rights that ever had a revolution?" Can you explain to me what makes any of those countries not long standing? Egypt is much older than the US, which makes your insistence on examining only long standing democracies absurd. By any standard that I can reasonably apply to a country, the US is not long standing.

Come to think of it, that might explain your insistence on that standard, you know it is impossible to challenge. That would require you to acully be smarter than you post, but it is possible.

And how long has Egypt had voting rights? Nobody is surprised they are having lots of problems, they just ran out a dictator. You just can't name any country with real long standing voting rights that has had a revolution.

Against tyranny.

And the Second Amendment is the Supreme Law of the Land, so those government officials rebelling against it should be put to death.
^ This is part of the reason people here think you're brain damaged.

How about Rome? We are following Rome's history quite well. It too was a Republic till it's Senators and bureaucrats became so corrupt they lost the support of the people...which led to the collapse and Caesar taking over.....which led to a long run of emperors, some good, some not so good, and some just downright horrible.

There are others and they all follow the same path, an energetic republic, followed by a load of idiots who feel they are entitled to the dole while producing nothing, then a revolution followed by an imperial run that then leads to ultimate collapse....and a start over with a period of anarchy etc.

You should read some history some time. You'll be amazed at what has happened before...many, many times before. Something you progressives seem to never be aware of... For someone who claims to be so smart..... you're really ignorant.

At least two. I don't even claim to know history, and I know that.

Ok, could everyone citizen in the Roman empire vote? Did they have phones? TV's? How long did it take to get a message from one end of the empire to the other? Sorry but your example is extremely weak. There is no country at all similar to the US that has ever had a revolution.

^ This is part of the reason people here think you're brain damaged.

Are you claiming that the Second Amendment is not the Supreme Law of the Republic?

If you agree that the Second Amendment is the Supreme Law of the Republic, then according to y ou, those who revolt against it should be put to death. Or are you too brain damaged to realize that this idea is yours, and not mine?

Last edited:
Against a King.
Against tyranny.
Sigh.
You're arging that SA would have accepted tryany under the laws of a Republic.
You need say no more.

I love how you guys keep ignoring the long standing part. Try again.
I answered your question, "Can you name some country with long standing voting rights that ever had a revolution?" Can you explain to me what makes any of those countries not long standing? Egypt is much older than the US, which makes your insistence on examining only long standing democracies absurd. By any standard that I can reasonably apply to a country, the US is not long standing.

Come to think of it, that might explain your insistence on that standard, you know it is impossible to challenge. That would require you to acully be smarter than you post, but it is possible.

And how long has Egypt had voting rights? Nobody is surprised they are having lots of problems, they just ran out a dictator. You just can't name any country with real long standing voting rights that has had a revolution.
There was an actual dictator there, and these goofs don't even recognize it.

Uprisings ... entire Legions would go rogue/hostile from time to time in Rome (for either just or unjust purposes).

What kind of history do you know about? Revisionist History, or real history?

And most the fighters in the legions were barbarians that couldn't vote. How is that at all comparable to the US?

i actually know more about history than you would ever guess. Lets try to stay modern shall we? I mean rome, really? did they have a revolution?

uprisings ... Entire legions would go rogue/hostile from time to time in rome (for either just or unjust purposes).

What kind of history do you know about? Revisionist history, or real history?

and most the fighters in the legions were barbarians that couldn't vote. How is that at all comparable to the us?

then why did you initiate a conversation about rome to begin with?

Also the universal ability to vote is associated with Democracy, not a Republic. Are you claiming that Rome was not a Republic?

Last edited:
Against tyranny.
Sigh.
You're arging that SA would have accepted tryany under the laws of a Republic.
You need say no more.
This is why arguing with people like you is futile.

You're seriously delusional if you think what we have here in America is a tyranny.

Most normal people recognize that's basically rubber room material.

The year 2000 study, conducted in the same manner, showed identical results.

The link I've already posted debunks that one quite well.

So you've debunked the Department of Justice, is that your claim?

Can we view the scientific methods and procedures that were used to debunk the DoJ scientific procedures?

How about the 2012 one that again showed the same result?

Series

And specifically what result is that? Your link is not to any specific article.

uprisings ... Entire legions would go rogue/hostile from time to time in rome (for either just or unjust purposes).

and most the fighters in the legions were barbarians that couldn't vote. How is that at all comparable to the us?

It wasn't me. I have been stating there isn't a single example, and nobody has proven me wrong. Try to keep up.

Hey lint speck -- it was one of your fellow loonies that brought up Rome:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/8779009-post240.html

You even thanked the loony.

Brain laughed it off, and said Rome, really?

Forum List

Back