🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Feds Seek Felony Charges Against David Petraeus

What do you mean Clinton was never in the military? When he lied under oath he was CIC.
That doesn't mean he was military personnel. It was written that way for a reason, the founders wanted a civilian in charge of the military so the military could never take over government.

Prosecuting him would be pointless and a disservice. But blaming Obama and Holder for what career investigators have recommended based on the law as written... is what I expect from Wingnuts, actually.

I'm sure...Those two trust worthy fellows would never do such a thing:lmao:

According to the article you posted...

We are safer because of the work that Dave Petraeus has done,” Mr. Obama said, referring to his career in government. “And my main hope right now is — is that he and his family are able to move on and that this ends up being a single side note on what has otherwise been an extraordinary career.”

Wow.. That doesn't sound like a guy who has it out for Petraeus. Is sounds like a guy who is disappointed someone who has otherwise done great service for this country let his dick get him into trouble.

Then there's this...

But investigators concluded that, whether or not the disclosure harmed national security, it amounted to a significant security breach in the office of one of the nation’s most trusted intelligence leaders. They recommended that Mr. Petraeus face charges, saying lower-ranking officials had been prosecuted for far less.

Okay, that seems pretty straightforward. There was information, there's credible information that Petreaus let that information get into the wrong hands (namely the crazy Stalker-woman he was fucking), and that IS a crime.

Does your Obama-hate ever take a nap?

Maybe you should try Obama lovers anonymous, and Eric Holder is a piece of shit, racist, scumbag, political hack ...Obama's
hack

He is also on his way out the door :smoke:

Reaganomics was a beautiful thing.Clinton? He was just along for the ride,.and he was at least smart enough not to fuck things up

If Reagannomics was a beautiful thing, why did we have the recession of 1991? I remember guys with college degrees working in warehouses. If they were lucky enough to get jobs at all.

Clinton undid the stupidity of Reaganomics. He made the rich pay their fair share.

He did? typical lib guilty until proven innocent. I wonder who leaked this to the New York times? Maybe they should be prosecuted? As far as Bill Clinton who cares, it's the lying under oath that was the crime

The facts of the case really aren't in dispute here. Petraeus gave classified material to his mistress.
Really? Yes they are actually

No, they really aren't. The only question is, will Petraeus get a pass because he's a national hero.

Reaganomics was a beautiful thing.Clinton? He was just along for the ride,.and he was at least smart enough not to fuck things up

If Reagannomics was a beautiful thing, why did we have the recession of 1991? I remember guys with college degrees working in warehouses. If they were lucky enough to get jobs at all.

Clinton undid the stupidity of Reaganomics. He made the rich pay their fair share.
LOL..... Wrong, Reagan's tax reform was still mostly in place, we had won the cold war and the tech boom also happened. also the Newt Gingrich led republican congress kept spending down. So what did Clinton do exactly?

LOL..... Wrong, Reagan's tax reform was still mostly in place, we had won the cold war and the tech boom also happened. also the Newt Gingrich led republican congress kept spending down. So what did Clinton do exactly?

You're so very right. Obviously Petraeus is completely innocent because Reagan was great and Clinton [got] sucked.

Uh, no, actually, it wasn't. The huge tax cuts that Reagan gave the rich and tripled the national debt were largely revoked by the Tax Reform Reagan himself sponsored in 1986, the tax increase Bush imposed in 1990 after saying read my lips, and finally, the tax increases Clinton put in place in 1993.

Supply Side was proven a complete failure in all respects.

Until that Retard Bush came along and gave the rich an even bigger tax cut and wrecked the economy.

The libs never liked Petraeus. Successful military men are not high on the liberal's most admired lists

I guess that's why Obama hired him. :rolleyes:
what 'd he fire him for? Possible presidential candidate. Kept him out of the way

Yeah, somehow I don't think we elect people for being a General in a war that everyone with a lick of sense no rrealizes was a huge fuckup.

"HEy, he made total fail look less bad!!!"

The libs never liked Petraeus. Successful military men are not high on the liberal's most admired lists

what 'd he fire him for? Possible presidential candidate. Kept him out of the way

Answering a question with a moot question. Evidently, you can't defend your position and have nothing to offer other than emotional ramblings. If "libs" always hated Petraeus because they hate successful military men, then Petraeus would have never been made the head of the CIA. His ouster and the causes behind it are irrelevant, as your point remains Pelosi-level batshittery.

Uh, no, actually, it wasn't. The huge tax cuts that Reagan gave the rich and tripled the national debt were largely revoked by the Tax Reform Reagan himself sponsored in 1986, the tax increase Bush imposed in 1990 after saying read my lips, and finally, the tax increases Clinton put in place in 1993.

Supply Side was proven a complete failure in all respects.

Until that Retard Bush came along and gave the rich an even bigger tax cut and wrecked the economy.
Wrong Reagan and Bush have very little in common actually and Clinton had very little do with the economy of the 90s accept not fucking it up

Ronald Reagan raised taxes 11 times The real story The Daily Caller

WASHINGTON, Jan 9 (Reuters) - The FBI and Justice Department prosecutors have recommended bringing criminal charges against former CIA chief David Petraeus for improperly providing classified information to a female Army Reserve officer with whom he was having an affair, the New York Times reported on Friday.

The newspaper cited officials who spoke on condition of anonymity. The Justice Department investigation focuses on whether Petraeus gave the woman, Paula Broadwell, access to his CIA email account and other highly classified information. The Times said officials have recommended felony charges.

The recommendations leave U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder with a decision to make on whether to seek an indictment against Petraeus, who quit his CIA post in 2012 after the extramarital affair became publicly known. Petraeus also is one of the leading U.S. military commanders in recent times, having served as commander of American forces in both Iraq and Afghanistan.

More: U.S. Seeks Criminal Charges Against David Petraeus - New York Times

David Petraeus is obviously a smart man - so why did he act so stupid regarding Paula Broadwell? Amore?

Clinton was obviously a smart man. Why was he getting blow jobs at the white house. Why did he act so stupidly? Oh, I know. He's a D and you're down with that. Tonto hacks again.

Answering a question with a moot question. Evidently, you can't defend your position and have nothing to offer other than emotional ramblings. If "libs" always hated Petraeus because they hate successful military men, then Petraeus would have never been made the head of the CIA. His ouster and the causes behind it are irrelevant, as your point remains Pelosi-level batshittery.
Wow you're so smart...LOL.. Politics is politics learn it. Liberals hated Petraeus and they still do and they could give a shit about the military

Wow you're so smart...LOL.. Politics is politics learn it. Liberals hated Petraeus and they still do and they could give a shit about the military

guess what, those guys were right. Five minutes after we left IRaq, they went RIGHT BACK to fighting among themselves.
Yeah? our troops are nazis? and we should have kept a force there like we do after all wars. Now we have isis because of it. thanks to Obama

guess what, those guys were right. Five minutes after we left IRaq, they went RIGHT BACK to fighting among themselves.
Yeah? our troops are nazis? and we should have kept a force there like we do after all wars. Now we have isis because of it. thanks to Obama

No, we have ISIS because Bush got rid of the one guy who could keep order in that country because the Zionists all said he had to go.

Forum List

Back