🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Feds Seek Felony Charges Against David Petraeus

Wow you're so smart...LOL.. Politics is politics learn it. Liberals hated Petraeus and they still do and they could give a shit about the military

guess what, those guys were right. Five minutes after we left IRaq, they went RIGHT BACK to fighting among themselves.
Yeah? our troops are nazis? and we should have kept a force there like we do after all wars. Now we have isis because of it. thanks to Obama

No, we have ISIS because Bush got rid of the one guy who could keep order in that country because the Zionists all said he had to go.

I never agreed with us going into iraq mainly because of the vacuum that would occur. However, hussein was just as brutal as isis.

Wow you're so smart...LOL.. Politics is politics learn it. Liberals hated Petraeus and they still do and they could give a shit about the military

guess what, those guys were right. Five minutes after we left IRaq, they went RIGHT BACK to fighting among themselves.
Yeah? our troops are nazis? and we should have kept a force there like we do after all wars. Now we have isis because of it. thanks to Obama

No, we have ISIS because Bush got rid of the one guy who could keep order in that country because the Zionists all said he had to go.
The Saudis also wanted Saddam removed from power.
See THREATS AND RESPONSES - PERSIAN GULF - Fearful Saudis Seek a Way to Budge Hussein - NYTimes.com

And liberals still think Clinton was charged for getting a blow job and shoving cigars in out of a fat Jewish interns ass.

Ted Kennedy....

Oh never mind.

Just when you thought you could not hate liberals more.......

The daily dose of liberal hypocrisy.

What is it about the US Military that Obama/Holder hate the most? Why pick on Petraeus? Clinton's freaking U.S> National Security Adviser, Sandy Berger, was allowed to plead to a misdemeanor after stealing documents from the National Archives and hiding them in his underwear and socks. Speculation is that he was covering for his former boss by stealing documents that might illustrate Clinton's negligence or criminality prior to 9-11. Berger received a year suspension of his government clearance and a fine. The documents were never recovered and the liberal media refused to speculate about their content. What kind of secrets could Petraeus have given away? Our enemies have hacked more information than the CIA director's girlfriend could ever read.

Was she worth it?

article-2232605-1602B04A000005DC-289_634x936.jpg

Was she worth it?

Definitely not worth prison time. But more importantly, I don't grasp how HE was worth it. She's a very attractive young woman, how in the world does she end up in bed with an old shriveled dick like Petraeus?

President Clinton only flavored his cigars - without putting the nation at risk. Petraeus sought more flavor...

1352886293826.cached.jpg

President Clinton only flavored his cigars - without putting the nation at risk. Petraeus sought more flavor...

Okay, in the name of fairness, this is bullshit.

Petreaus didn't put the nation at risk. Broadwell wasn't out giving stuff to Wikileaks.

She had material she shouldn't have had. That is against the law.

The guy broke the rules, but he was hardly guilty of anything more than being stupid.

WASHINGTON, Jan 9 (Reuters) - The FBI and Justice Department prosecutors have recommended bringing criminal charges against former CIA chief David Petraeus for improperly providing classified information to a female Army Reserve officer with whom he was having an affair, the New York Times reported on Friday.

The newspaper cited officials who spoke on condition of anonymity. The Justice Department investigation focuses on whether Petraeus gave the woman, Paula Broadwell, access to his CIA email account and other highly classified information. The Times said officials have recommended felony charges.

The recommendations leave U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder with a decision to make on whether to seek an indictment against Petraeus, who quit his CIA post in 2012 after the extramarital affair became publicly known. Petraeus also is one of the leading U.S. military commanders in recent times, having served as commander of American forces in both Iraq and Afghanistan.

More: U.S. Seeks Criminal Charges Against David Petraeus - New York Times

David Petraeus is obviously a smart man - so why did he act so stupid regarding Paula Broadwell? Amore?
I thought Eric Holder resigned.

Why in the Hell is this son of a bitch still in Washington???

Petreaus didn't put the nation at risk. Broadwell wasn't out giving stuff to Wikileaks.

I disagree. She's an attractive young woman and he readily dove into an extramarital relationship with her. Do we know that she's not a spy? What if she had been a spy? The danger is in the fact that you never know and that's why classified information is classified.

While a big part of me wants to be able to be lenient about this whole thing, another big part of me also feels like a 4 star general and Director of the CIA should be setting the highest of standards.

And liberals still think Clinton was charged for getting a blow job and shoving cigars in out of a fat Jewish interns ass.

Ted Kennedy....

Oh never mind.

Just when you thought you could not hate liberals more.......

The daily dose of liberal hypocrisy.

Pretty much. Tonto is a buffoon, a disgrace to his tribe.

I disagree. She's an attractive young woman and he readily dove into an extramarital relationship with her. Do we know that she's not a spy? What if she had been a spy? The danger is in the fact that you never know and that's why classified information is classified.

The fact that she was a commissioned officer in the United States Army and had been promoted to Lt. Colonel in the reserves tells me, no, she's probably not a spy.

And frankly, the government classifies too much stuff. Too much stuff everyone already knows and a lot of stuff we SHOULD know in a free society.

While a big part of me wants to be able to be lenient about this whole thing, another big part of me also feels like a 4 star general and Director of the CIA should be setting the highest of standards.

To my mind, the fact that he had to resign and will never hold a position of trust again is punishment enough, don't you think? And frankly, we are punishing ourselves more than we are punishing the General. We've pretty much deprived ourselves of the skills and talents he's been spending 40 years developing.

Forum List

Back