Feds To FINE Schools Who Don't Follow Michelle's Lunch Rules...

You fat mouth- breathers cant take care of yourselves, much less your spawn so you forced the hand of Big Govt you fool

Someone has to fight all the wars Republicans start

Why obesity is a national security threat - CNN.com

Retired Generals Fear That Kids Are Too Fat for War

gawd but OP is an butt hurt rw hacktard :banghead:

Oh, the government needs to look out for people excuse? Perhaps the two that butt fucked to create you should have taught you to mind your own business. Isn't that what you demand of others?

This stuff never happened years ago, there was none of this lunacy.

Then you have people like Dot Com who think the government should tell people what to do until it's something he doesn't want to be told what to do.

Likely why he tried gay AHAHAHAHAHA

My 3 year-old likes most vegetables, we have to mash them up for him, he'll only eat them that way, but who cares, he's eating them.

When I was still in my highchair they tell me I'd only eat peas if my sister fed them to me. Anybody else, threw them, spit em out, or raised enough of a ruckus they'd give up and go get my sister. :lol:

that slop is the reason I left working for the public schools after working there for four years. the last year they implemented that slop on the children I wouldn't feed half of it to my dog, I surly wasn't going to put it off on other people's children. And I wasn't the only who felt that way. they lost MANY good worker because of MaBell Obama poking her nose into school lunches.
Our school served it for a couple of years, and then the parents en masse came together and demanded that they feed the kids REAL food. People were paying for lunches that were GARBAGE, and none of the kids, including the hungry ones, were eating it.

I said all along..the lunch program conceived of by Marxists is one that is exorbitantly expensive, affords FEWER calories, and yet is marketed as a "hunger prevention" measure. How can you prevent hunger when you REDUCE the calories? You can't. It's all a ploy to INCREASE hunger and place more control over children, and food, into the hands of just a few people.

That's the way totalitarians roll.

You fat mouth- breathers cant take care of yourselves, much less your spawn so you forced the hand of Big Govt you fool

Oh, the government needs to look out for people excuse? Perhaps the two that butt fucked to create you should have taught you to mind your own business. Isn't that what you demand of others?

That's because morals have gone out the window.

Then you have people like Dot Com who think the government should tell people what to do until it's something he doesn't want to be told what to do.

Not everything always has to be about what your politics are. Children eating proper food is one of those moments, and from what we can see of Michelle Obama's lunches, they're not substantial enough with the correct nutrients for growing children, this has nothing to do with Left or Right, it's not a political issue and only the total Obamabot's could possibly say that those lunches are good enough for growing children.

My 3 year-old likes most vegetables, we have to mash them up for him, he'll only eat them that way, but who cares, he's eating them.

When I was still in my highchair they tell me I'd only eat peas if my sister fed them to me. Anybody else, threw them, spit em out, or raised enough of a ruckus they'd give up and go get my sister. :lol:

So you've been troublesome since highchair huh? :meow: :smoke:

This stuff is why this ELECTION is so Important to release us from the Tyranny of this Obama and progressive administration. and the reason Hillary should not be elected to carry this stuff on.
Jesus God, yes! Free us from eating vegetables! It is absolutely UnAmerican!

So you've been troublesome since highchair huh? :meow: :smoke:

My brothers taught me how to box when I was four and I'd meet up with the Fabiano daughter out in the garage when I was five....So yeah, my early years were pretty much training for what I turned into later on. :lol:

The system gives Michelle a reason to butt her nose into where it should not belong.

The whole idea that schools should provide kids lunch - free or otherwise - is nothing short of preposterous.

Kids lunch is the responsibility of the kids' parents. Pack their lunch with the food you prefer your kids to eat.

When I was a kid in war torn Europe no matter how poor we were, my parents always managed to pack a lunch, modest it might have been, and it was better than any taxpayer/government supplied and politically correct tasteless crap.

Same thing with school buses. Let the urchins walk. Is it any wonder that obesity among kids is a problem with the insane coddling they receive from ignorant do-gooder parents and "teachers"?

Not to mention trophies for "participation". Killing the desire to be good, be the best, to compete, just to be politically correct.

And, the worst offender and the greatest cause for catastrophic future failure: Teachers who have no desire to TEACH, only to survive until they are ready to vacuum in their gigantic pension, squeezed out of the taxpayers by confiscatory unions.

Don't blame Michelle Obama for being a pig. She only plays the system.
Yeah, don't let reality get in the way of your opinions, FJO. Most of the kids in my county don't even get breakfast at home, let alone lunch. I don't know where you live, but where I live we don't have sidewalks, kids live up to 20 miles from their school, and we frequently have temperatures below 0 in the winter. We ain't the Waltons anymore, friend.

You know, fortunately, I never had to choose who had breakfast, my kids or me, but if I had to, I would have given my last bite to my kids.

There is no reason in America for any kid to go without breakfast. Or lunch. Or supper. Parents can always get by with fewer cigarettes, bottles of beer or any of the current favorite mind killer drug.

So, living in the country is a set back? I walked 2 and a half kilometers one way to and from school, carrying my books and the lunch my mother made for me. Sidewalks? Forget it. Those kids who lived far away took bus or train, expenses covered by their parents. As far as severe weather, the winter in central Europe is every bit as severe as it is in Minnesota or Montana.

Based on your posts, you have became coddled beyond any reasonable measure. You could not be as hardy, as honest as decent as the Waltons, if you tried.
That's a lot of judgments to make based on the fact that I would protect my first grader from frost bite or getting turned into road pizza walking to school.

yeah, but its not like the Obama deranged troll has ever posted anything that wasn't whiny and butthurt

So you agree the Federal government has the right to decide what your kids eat?
Oh fergodssakes! The government has been doing that since the school lunch program began. It helps to make it palatable, but healthy is a good mission. Especially for kids eating both breakfast and lunch there.

yeah, but its not like the Obama deranged troll has ever posted anything that wasn't whiny and butthurt

Oh fergodssakes! The government has been doing that since the school lunch program began. It helps to make it palatable, but healthy is a good mission. Especially for kids eating both breakfast and lunch there.

Really? I went to public school in the Bronx and I don't ever remember this happeneing

that slop is the reason I left working for the public schools after working there for four years. the last year they implemented that slop on the children I wouldn't feed half of it to my dog, I surly wasn't going to put it off on other people's children.

But left loons know what is best for our children.....hahahaha the left loons will be wise to stay far away from ours

There's no way that in that disgusting crap that Michelle Obama says is "good" for children, that they're getting ALL the nutrients that growing children need, actually from what I've seen it's lacking in nearly ALL the nutrients that growing children need.

Most of it is thrown away. I worked in a grade school and there is no way they would eat that unappealing crap slopped on their trays. And they FORCED them to take a fruit or salad. Little Kindergarteners standing there crying because they didn't want it. That was it for me, I told them I didn't sign up to be your, Food Nazi. I didn't force food on my own children like hell I was going to do it to others. Parents need to be more INVOLVED.
I made my little one good healthy lunches and he would leave his lunch box/thermos etc. at school for a week until it was growing blue mold and I couldn't pack another lunch until he brought it back. By the time he was in 4th grade he'd wised up to trading all the healthy food I sent him for someone else's cookies and stuff. But he's a healthy eater now. A little junk won't hurt anyone; everything in moderation.

Really? I went to public school in the Bronx and I don't ever remember this happeneing
Who do you think supplied the menus and the surplus food that your lunches were made by?

The system gives Michelle a reason to butt her nose into where it should not belong.

The whole idea that schools should provide kids lunch - free or otherwise - is nothing short of preposterous.

Kids lunch is the responsibility of the kids' parents. Pack their lunch with the food you prefer your kids to eat.

When I was a kid in war torn Europe no matter how poor we were, my parents always managed to pack a lunch, modest it might have been, and it was better than any taxpayer/government supplied and politically correct tasteless crap.

Same thing with school buses. Let the urchins walk. Is it any wonder that obesity among kids is a problem with the insane coddling they receive from ignorant do-gooder parents and "teachers"?

Not to mention trophies for "participation". Killing the desire to be good, be the best, to compete, just to be politically correct.

And, the worst offender and the greatest cause for catastrophic future failure: Teachers who have no desire to TEACH, only to survive until they are ready to vacuum in their gigantic pension, squeezed out of the taxpayers by confiscatory unions.

Don't blame Michelle Obama for being a pig. She only plays the system.
Yeah, don't let reality get in the way of your opinions, FJO. Most of the kids in my county don't even get breakfast at home, let alone lunch. I don't know where you live, but where I live we don't have sidewalks, kids live up to 20 miles from their school, and we frequently have temperatures below 0 in the winter. We ain't the Waltons anymore, friend.

You know, fortunately, I never had to choose who had breakfast, my kids or me, but if I had to, I would have given my last bite to my kids.

There is no reason in America for any kid to go without breakfast. Or lunch. Or supper. Parents can always get by with fewer cigarettes, bottles of beer or any of the current favorite mind killer drug.

So, living in the country is a set back? I walked 2 and a half kilometers one way to and from school, carrying my books and the lunch my mother made for me. Sidewalks? Forget it. Those kids who lived far away took bus or train, expenses covered by their parents. As far as severe weather, the winter in central Europe is every bit as severe as it is in Minnesota or Montana.

Based on your posts, you have became coddled beyond any reasonable measure. You could not be as hardy, as honest as decent as the Waltons, if you tried.
That's a lot of judgments to make based on the fact that I would protect my first grader from frost bite or getting turned into road pizza walking to school.

No assumption and no unjustifiable judgements in what I posted, just facts and real live experiences.

Protecting your first grader and to prevent - as you so crudely say - to become road pizza, is to teach him/her to behave and obey the rules of the road. And for preventing frost bites, dressing them in warm clothes, putting their feet in warm shoes/boots probably would go a long way. Feeding them a decent breakfast and giving them a decent lunch would also allay your unreasonable fears of harm coming to your precious ones.

You call yourself OldLady, but based on your posts you have a whole lot of maturing and growing up to do.

Who do you think supplied the menus and the surplus food that your lunches were made by?

"I went to public school in the Bronx"

"Who do you think supplied the menus and the surplus food that your lunches were made by?"

It might have been Luca Brasi, you know he had a heart of gold beneath the exterior.

Feds to Fine Schools for Not Following Michelle Obama’s Lunch Rules

The federal government is taking steps to fine schools that do not comply with first lady Michelle Obama’s school lunch rules.

Ok, enough is ENOUGH - time to put this bi@tch, her entire 'Royal Family', and EVERY 1st Lady or 1st Lady-to-be out their in their place:

Michelle, honey, YOU ARE NOT AN ELECTED OFFICIAL. No one voted for you, YOU are a 'PLUS 1' at this 'party'. Your role is mainly CEREMONIAL. You can plan parties and dignitary visits at the WH, but you don't have the authority to do SHITE, especially like mandating what lunches are served in schools across America...so do us a favor and

:anj_stfu:

Michelle Obama needs to LEARN HER PLACE and butt the hell out of the public education system. If 'Mama' Michelle wants to join her daughter's PTA and get involved there, go for it. She does not work for the Federal Dept of Education, she is not an elected official, she Constitutionally has no REAL power, especially the power to have schools monetarily punished if they choose to ignore the 1st LADY'S OPINION-DRIVEN AGENDA.

This is sort of like Nancy Reagan coming up with the Anti-Drug policy of 'Just Say No' then having schools fined for not holding drug testing in school.

You have to love the communist-in-chief. They won't do a damned thing about sanctuary cities, or states allowing the sale of narcotics, but they are pissed about school lunches.

Sounds EXACTLY like Obama.

the federal government has the obligation to act for the general welfare of the populous. and if food is being provided while you're child is in school, then the government has the right to set standards for that food.

I'm pretty sure if your kid wants to stuff their face with mcdonalds they can do that after school. if it were laura bush, and not michelle Obama, the rightwing brigade wouldn't give a rat's patoot.

just saying.

oh yeah, and if your kid wants to eat peanut butter and the federal government says no peanut butter because they want to protect kids with food allergies, they can do that to. I'm still not following the bizarre assertion that they can't.

The federal government is taking steps to fine schools that do not comply with first lady Michelle Obama’s school lunch rules.

Ok, enough is ENOUGH - time to put this bi@tch, her entire 'Royal Family', and EVERY 1st Lady or 1st Lady-to-be out their in their place:

Michelle, honey, YOU ARE NOT AN ELECTED OFFICIAL. No one voted for you, YOU are a 'PLUS 1' at this 'party'. Your role is mainly CEREMONIAL. You can plan parties and dignitary visits at the WH, but you don't have the authority to do SHITE, especially like mandating what lunches are served in schools across America...so do us a favor and

:anj_stfu:

Michelle Obama needs to LEARN HER PLACE and butt the hell out of the public education system. If 'Mama' Michelle wants to join her daughter's PTA and get involved there, go for it. She does not work for the Federal Dept of Education, she is not an elected official, she Constitutionally has no REAL power, especially the power to have schools monetarily punished if they choose to ignore the 1st LADY'S OPINION-DRIVEN AGENDA.

This is sort of like Nancy Reagan coming up with the Anti-Drug policy of 'Just Say No' then having schools fined for not holding drug testing in school.

You have to love the communist-in-chief. They won't do a damned thing about sanctuary cities, or states allowing the sale of narcotics, but they are pissed about school lunches.

Sounds EXACTLY like Obama.

there is nothing communist here. before you open your yap, you should probably have at least a minimal knowledge of the subject matter.

Forum List

Back