Feds to ship 500 illegal minors to small Virginia town

ScreamingEagle

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2004
Lawrenceville, Virginia’s 1,500 residents have just learned how progressives operate. The impoverished and majority black community had no say when the head of the Health and Human Services green lighted the transport of 500 illegal immigrant kids up to age 17 from shelters in the Southwest to St. Paul’s College in the southern Virginia town.

One big question for Obama’s reps is why Lawrenceville? Why not Tennyson Street in Washington-Chevy Chase, where do-gooder liberals live in their million-dollar homes? Talk about race and class warfare.

It’s okay to put kids who have not been medically cleared in a small town that is 76.2% black and where the median income is $26,028, but not in ritzy, upper northwest DC.

Obama received 95% of the black vote in 2008 and 93% in 2012 so there is little doubt the majority of blacks in Lawrenceville turned out to elect the first black president. But this is how progressive ideals work out in the real world.

The townspeople of Lawrenceville are of no further use to Obama. Consequently, they were not consulted about the “youth immigration shelter” being set up in their midst. Did residents want their town to be used as a dumping ground for illegal immigrant kids with no parents? No one asked them.

Responding to citizens’ concerns, Representative Robert Hurt sent a letter to HHS Secretary Sylvia Mathews Burwell requesting that they halt the plan to move kids to Lawrenceville. Hurt cited “very serious” public health and safety issues brought to his attention by townspeople and local elected officials.

Blog: Feds to ship 500 illegal minors to small Virginia town

Last edited:
Clinton did the same thing with all the Somalian refugees he took in. He dumped them in places like Holyoke Massachusetts that was already so locked down on poverty and the ills that come with it that there was just way of escaping.

Ah yes, those Progressives, strike yet again....

flo-progressive-ID.jpg

Clinton did the same thing with all the Somalian refugees he took in. He dumped them in places like Holyoke Massachusetts that was already so locked down on poverty and the ills that come with it that there was just way of escaping.

Like,, way....Dude

Obama invited them here. He should put them up at the white house. There is plenty of room and security.

those caring, bleeding heart Limosine Liberals really can't be bothered with the riff-raff....

so why not dump 500 kids into a town of only 1500 poor people....and just throw some money (not theirs of course) at the problem....?

isn't this how liberals operate....?

those caring, bleeding heart Limosine Liberals really can't be bothered with the riff-raff....

so why not dump 500 kids into a town of only 1500 poor people....and just throw some money (not theirs of course) at the problem....?

No, I simply take the cash and screw over the starving...I'm a capitalist liberal..

No, I simply take the cash and screw over the starving...I'm a capitalist liberal..

liberals certainly are not adverse to cash....

the only problem is they want to take your cash...

ahhhhh, illegal kids can vote.

seems like progressives have total power over republicans ... as weak as progressives supposedly are it doesn't say much for the right does it?

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn

Last edited:

liberals certainly are not adverse to cash....

the only problem is they want to take your cash...

Sounds like every woman I've ever married...

ahhhhh, illegal kids can vote.

seems like progressives have total power over republicans ... as weak as progressives supposedly are it doesn't say much for the right does it?

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn

they can't vote yet....but soon.....in the meantime 'it takes a village'.....just not the Limo Liberal villages....:eusa_hand:

the Feds offered the non-operating college $100,000 per month to pay for housing them.....

that amounts to $200 per month per kid.....barely enough to feed them....much less provide other services...

oh wait....they can all be put on Big Government teats.......instant Obama ghetto...!

Wonder how this black college lost its accreditation to begin with?

Anywho, they can bring them to my city if they want as far as I am concerned. We have plenty of vacant warehouses.

Anywho, they can bring them to my city if they want as far as I am concerned. We have plenty of vacant warehouses.

riiiiiight...500 kids in a warehouse.....that'll work out sooooo well.....:cuckoo:

riiiiiight...500 kids in a warehouse.....that'll work out sooooo well.....:cuckoo:

We have one that has a fence around it and a river next to it, so they can be contained, fish for or grow extra food, and see their future jobs all at the same time. Really not that different than a military barracks.

Forum List

Back