Feds will use lethal force to break up protests by citizens in Murrieta

AMAZING how the Obama administration can find enough armed agents to stop LEGAL citizens.....:evil:

I just have to wonder if Obama and I.C.E. and the border agents understand the EXTREMELY EXPLOSIVE situation they are creating, by showing DEADLY FORCE to "protect" illegal aliens from and instead of U.S. citizens?

Obama is now playing politics with the threat of deadly force.

He honestly believes that American citizens would actually HARM non-citizen children on buses? SHAME ON YOU, Obama.

This could very well be the tipping point, or the crossing of the "line in the sand".

Over 300 MILLION firearms in this country, Mr. Obama. Remember that. Don't disregard this
fact.

Yup and demostrations should tell everyone that NO ONE wants these illegal kids in the US at taxpayer expense. Send them home. Obama and his administration are out of their fucking minds.

NO ONE? Since when do you speak for everyone?

I just have to wonder if Obama and I.C.E. and the border agents understand the EXTREMELY EXPLOSIVE situation they are creating, by showing DEADLY FORCE to "protect" illegal aliens from and instead of U.S. citizens?

Obama is now playing politics with the threat of deadly force.

He honestly believes that American citizens would actually HARM non-citizen children on buses? SHAME ON YOU, Obama.

This could very well be the tipping point, or the crossing of the "line in the sand".

Over 300 MILLION firearms in this country, Mr. Obama. Remember that. Don't disregard this
fact.

Yup and demostrations should tell everyone that NO ONE wants these illegal kids in the US at taxpayer expense. Send them home. Obama and his administration are out of their fucking minds.

NO ONE? Since when do you speak for everyone?

As you posted this IS the law:

"The law recognizes that special care is demanded when dealing with the young and vulnerable. Under these laws, the Border Patrol is required to take unaccompanied children who are not from Mexico into custody, screen them and transfer them to the Department of Health and Human Services Office of Refugee Resettlement."

Why there has no comprehensive reform......is a question for Boehner.

The far right and libertarian power have been broken.

You are helpless and hopeless.

The American Revolution was fought by 2.7% of the population; what do you think 10-20% of the population with 300,000,000 modern firearms can do? The US can't even fights the Afghans using stone age modifications to their firearms and home-made ammunition that often jams.[/QUOTE

It was fought by 25 to 30% of the population, opposed by 15%, and everyone else was neutral.

You will manage at the most perhaps 20000 or 30000 sillies like yourself, no more.]

Jake you're a fuckign idiot. Less than 3% of the population actually fought in COMBAT against the Redcoats. Just because 25-30% supported it doesn't mean they actually fought the good fight.

Get rid of a bunch of right wing anti American terrorists...that would be a great thing all in itself. Then the "Feds" could move over to Nevada and clean out those white trash Bundy goons, too...

Makes me smile just thinking about it.

I know of many totalitarian pigs that smiled at genocide:

AND YOU WONDER WHY WE WONT LET YOU SEIZE OUR CONSTITUTIONALLY PROTECTED FIREARMS!!!!!

d9b3003b13618fbb76939b58dd4edbd2.jpg

4429099948_c974d61828.jpg

Get rid of a bunch of right wing anti American terrorists...that would be a great thing all in itself. Then the "Feds" could move over to Nevada and clean out those white trash Bundy goons, too...

Yeah man, the government should have rolled on those damn occupiers. Should have taken Sherman tanks and ran their loud mouth asses over. At least with those folks, unlike Bundy, they were engaging in trespass and civil disobedience. Remember the one that took a dump on a cop car? Should have ended up with a bullet in the ass.

Uppity Native Americans demanding rights? Ever hear of Wounded Knee?

Not sure why violence is always the answer for some especially the liberal left. I think it is connected to gun control. They want to be able to roll in on people peacefully living their lives and shoot them up without a risk of anyone shooting back, Ruby Ridge, Waco.

BTW what effect has Bundy had on your life that you wish him dead?

I'm pretty sure [MENTION=38690]mark47[/MENTION] built an altar to commemorate Tienanmen Square.

When the left protests government it's called "Speaking Truth to Power." When the taxpayers protest government it's called "An Angry Racist Mob."

Jake you're a fuckign idiot. Less than 3% of the population actually fought in COMBAT against the Redcoats. Just because 25-30% supported it doesn't mean they actually fought the good fight.

:lol: You are a George Costanza type of moop, you know.

Maybe .0027 of our population feel like you, about 850000: you will lose tomorrow if folks do something stupid.

The govt will drone the idiots, who will have no chance at all.

You are no patriot or minute man, just a moop.

Anyone REALIZE we had SO MANY DHS refugees settlements all around the country?

this administration has busy little bees and don't forget the most transparent EVA

2dA must have secret shrines to Hitler and Mao and Stalin.

He lives in la la land with them.

I know of many totalitarian pigs that smiled at genocide:

AND YOU WONDER WHY WE WONT LET YOU SEIZE OUR CONSTITUTIONALLY PROTECTED FIREARMS!!!!!

d9b3003b13618fbb76939b58dd4edbd2.jpg

4429099948_c974d61828.jpg
Two of obamashitforbrains heroes. The left is the idiots trying to throw out the constitution, only a retarded lib idiot would think otherwise.

Maybe .0027 of our population feel like you, about 850000: you will lose tomorrow if folks do something stupid.

Like a libtards knows anything about liberty? Wrong as usual libtard.

Like a libtards knows anything about liberty? Wrong as usual libtard.

Ah, another moop mumbling, our AF, is: doesn't have any idea about liberty or what it is.

The far right reactionary racist bedwetting mindless drones are funny.

Keep it up, Pete. You are the type of mongrel subhumans you describe above in respect to the OP, and you are the type that wants to kill your enemies and open up the camps for the rest of your opponents.

You are really delusional. Almost any immigrant would be a greater plus for our country than you.

How many of these immigrant children can we send to your house Rep Frog Boy II, and let's see you show us how you would support them, as you're so much in favor of the little diseased invaders that the Obuma didn't bother to have quarantined in one place?

Immigration crisis: Tuberculosis spreading at camps

Immigration crisis: Tuberculosis spreading at camps | Fox News

The far right reactionary racist bedwetting mindless drones are funny.

Keep it up, Pete. You are the type of mongrel subhumans you describe above in respect to the OP, and you are the type that wants to kill your enemies and open up the camps for the rest of your opponents.

You are really delusional. Almost any immigrant would be a greater plus for our country than you.

[MENTION=20412]JakeStarkey[/MENTION] Why didn't you get this upset earlier when [MENTION=38690]mark47[/MENTION] said he wanted to genocide Tea Partiers?

Only Genocide-by-Lefties is justified?

Forum List

Back