Feds will use lethal force to break up protests by citizens in Murrieta

Stand on the sidewalks and protest, that is your right, but blocking the buses is not. I would arrest the lot of them, if necessary. That is the risk you take when you break the law in civil disobedience.
Then arrest obamashitforbrains on that same logic for violating the law.

The far right reactionary racist bedwetting mindless drones are funny.

Keep it up, Pete. You are the type of mongrel subhumans you describe above in respect to the OP, and you are the type that wants to kill your enemies and open up the camps for the rest of your opponents.

You are really delusional. Almost any immigrant would be a greater plus for our country than you.

You people blocked bridges, highways, access to businesses, etc

now all of a sudden.................waaaaaa you can't do that

gawd go buy a pacifier...

I think you leftists should back up the cops and federal government thugs you admire so much. Join the party and get in on the action. What are you afraid of?

You far right reactionary dweebs are the ones doing the crying. :eusa_angel:

whoa, look what I ran across: where is the OWS now? hello hello?

SNIP:

President Obama Signs “Anti-Protest” Bill H.R. 347

President Obama signed bill H.R. 347 (also known as the Federal Restricted Buildings and Grounds Improvement Act of 2011) into law on March 9th, amid numerous protests from the Occupy movement, as well as other agencies. HR 347 is a modification from Senate bill S. 1794, which restricted people from entering or blocking public areas that have been closed off by Secret Service while a person under their protection is passing through. The law also included major public events, such as the Inaguration and Presidential campaigns.

The new law, which passed the House with a vote of 399-3, extends the original law by adding more protected areas within Washington D.C, and removing the word “willfully,” from the paragraph stating that protesters can be prosecuted if they enter the area “willfully and knowingly.”

Representative Justin Amash, R-Michigan, explains this change by saying:

” The bill expands current law to make it a crime to enter or remain in an area where an official is visiting even if the person does not know it’s illegal to be in that area and has no reason to suspect its illegal.”

Occupy DC protesters are calling the modifications an infringement on their First Amendment rights, because of the areas of D.C. that have been added to the protected areas portion of the act. Approximately 80 protesters organized a silent march to symbolize their Freedom of Speech being taken away–some even taped their mouths closed to visually show their feelings about the bill. The part of the Bill of Rights they are referring to is the following:

“Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.”

Read more at President Obama Signs ?Anti-Protest? Bill H.R. 347

I think you leftists should back up the cops and federal government thugs you admire so much. Join the party and get in on the action. What are you afraid of?

You leftist trash love lawlessness.

IbenDweebOne dribbles.

Actually the admin is trying to follow the law, and the far right reactonary drooling dweebs are trying to break it.

Not as loud as you idiot libtards sucking obamashitforbrains lies up with vigor. You idiot libtards do far worse and support far more idiocy, cry baby cry.

The anti-amnesty people have explicitly said no solution is possible to immigration reform if there is compromise, and having no solution is better than a solution. I agree our immigration policy is absurd, but the reason its absurd it the TPM people pushing this demand an absurd result. And Boehner lacks the stones to tell them to stfu.

The anti-amnesty people have explicitly said no solution is possible to immigration reform if there is compromise, and having no solution is better than a solution. I agree our immigration policy is absurd, but the reason its absurd it the TPM people pushing this demand an absurd result. And Boehner lacks the stones to tell them to stfu.
The reason the immigration policy is absurd is because spineless politicians refuse to enforce the law. Deport them and secure the border is the only answer that will work but idiot libtards would rather ruin this country then protect it.

The reason the immigration policy is absurd is because spineless politicians refuse to enforce the law. Deport them and secure the border is the only answer that will work but idiot libtards would rather ruin this country then protect it.

It is fiscally and legally impossible to deport all the illegal aliens. You parroting of RW bullshit devoid of any factual basis is WHY our policy is absurd. You're a Ionesco play for Christ's sake.

Stand on the sidewalks and protest, that is your right, but blocking the buses is not. I would arrest the lot of them, if necessary. That is the risk you take when you break the law in civil disobedience.

What do you say we arrest the illegal immigrants instead of those pesky protesting law breakers?

-Geaux

You leftist trash love lawlessness.

IbenDweebOne dribbles.

Actually the admin is trying to follow the law, and the far right reactonary drooling dweebs are trying to break it.
Yeah right, since when has obamshitforbrains followed the law. The only reason he would enforce the law is if it benefited illegals or moooslims.

It's really best to ignore that bed wetting Obot. Jakesnarkey is about as stupid as you can get, arguing with him is pointless.

Besides when you quote that moron, the rest of us are exposed to his bullshit.

Last edited:

What do you say we arrest the illegal immigrants instead of those pesky protesting law breakers?

-Geaux

Might as well. Arresting anyone in this situation will just be a cockup. Might as well go whole hog.

Pass a GD Immigration bill that will add trillions to the economy, choose reality with deserving illegals, and pass a good SS ID card so this doesn't happen AGAIN. Racist stupidity just doesn't accomplish anything.Mega rich greedy idiot Pubs love cheap labor and could give a shytte about you chumps, hater dupes...

They already did that, at least twice, it only led to more illegals crossing the border. Why do you think all these children are coming now? Because Obama went around Congress and signed the Dream Act as an Executive Order.

What do you call someone who does the same thing over and over again and expects different results?

What is absurd about our immigration policy? Is it absurd because so many violate it to the point of being meaningless? Do you believe that the real problem is that we are not letting enough cross the border? Certainly that is how you must feel.

AMAZING how the Obama administration can find enough armed agents to stop LEGAL citizens.....:evil:

I just have to wonder if Obama and I.C.E. and the border agents understand the EXTREMELY EXPLOSIVE situation they are creating, by showing DEADLY FORCE to "protect" illegal aliens from and instead of U.S. citizens?

Obama is now playing politics with the threat of deadly force.

He honestly believes that American citizens would actually HARM non-citizen children on buses? SHAME ON YOU, Obama.

This could very well be the tipping point, or the crossing of the "line in the sand".

Over 300 MILLION firearms in this country, Mr. Obama. Remember that. Don't disregard this
fact.

Yup and demostrations should tell everyone that NO ONE wants these illegal kids in the US at taxpayer expense. Send them home. Obama and his administration are out of their fucking minds.

Forum List

Back