Fellow Americans in Need

Harvey is a very expensive storm...Trump should use it to jump start his infrastructure bill...I dare the swamp to say no to that.

Harvey is a very expensive storm...Trump should use it to jump start his infrastructure bill...I dare the swamp to say no to that.
ST81213.jpg images9V5PRX5Y.jpg

Robert Kraft and the New England Patriots Pledge to Match up to $1 Million in Donations to the American Red Cross' Hurricane Harvey Disaster Relief Fund

Hurricane Harvey has and is causing unbelievable damage to a large part of the great state of Texas. Americans should pull together to help as much as we can. Whether a dime or a million dollars, Americans are pulling together.
Robert Kraft supports that idiot Drumpf. Besides its a tax write off for him.
So what? His money still spends as well as anyone elses.
So what? I would never donate money in this clowns name.
What have you got against New England?
The owner supports Drumpf.

Robert Kraft and the New England Patriots Pledge to Match up to $1 Million in Donations to the American Red Cross' Hurricane Harvey Disaster Relief Fund

Hurricane Harvey has and is causing unbelievable damage to a large part of the great state of Texas. Americans should pull together to help as much as we can. Whether a dime or a million dollars, Americans are pulling together.
If I saw someone bleeding in the street and I had the last bandaid in town I wouldn't help. Especially if it was a black person.

If they had a dog, I'd save the dog though.

If I saw someone bleeding in the street and I had the last bandaid in town I wouldn't help. Especially if it was a black person.

That's why you are morally inferior to even a dog.

If a cow had nuts it would be a bull. You cant save yourself let alone a human

Donations are everywhere for Harvey right now; my local bank and many of my local shops have donation pots - donate elsewhere if you don't like the team; these folks are going to need a bunch of shit to rebuild >.<

Forum List

Back