Fellow Liberals, Our Leader Needs Our Help

Crisis!! My fellow Liberals, we simply must drop our badgering and lying about Donald Trump long enough to go to our Leader's aid. Hillary cannot find volunteers to staff her campaign offices, supports for her rallies, people to hand out signs that appear to be home-made, or folks to laugh and cheer at her dry jokes.

WATCH: Hillary Hosts ‘Volunteer Event in Ohio’ – The Results Are HILARIOUS!

But according to the lamestream media, Hitlery has reclaimed Ohio. Seriously, if this election does not prove that the system is totally rigged? What will? She can't draw flies for an appearance, the lack of Hitlery bumper stickers is so noticeable where I live. If the elections were fair, she wouldn't get 20 percent of the vote.

Funny article... :lmao:
yet the MSM is fighting tooth and nail to elect her

Crisis!! My fellow Liberals, we simply must drop our badgering and lying about Donald Trump long enough to go to our Leader's aid. Hillary cannot find volunteers to staff her campaign offices, supports for her rallies, people to hand out signs that appear to be home-made, or folks to laugh and cheer at her dry jokes.

Oh, let me respond.

"The report comes from Infowars.com. You want us to trust that source? LOL!"

That is the usual liberal response, because they cannot own up to any truths that could wound their agenda or narrative.

Let's face it. The Dems are going to have to steal another election (like they did with Al Franken senate in Minnesota) in order to win --- of course with the irreplaceable and necessary major support of the mainstream media.

But according to the lamestream media, Hitlery has reclaimed Ohio. Seriously, if this election does not prove that the system is totally rigged? What will? She can't draw flies for an appearance, the lack of Hitlery bumper stickers is so noticeable where I live. If the elections were fair, she wouldn't get 20 percent of the vote.
I haven't seen a single Hillary bumper sticker in my city this entire election, and I live in a pretty liberal area that has quite a few Bernie bumper stickers.

I have seen a few Hillary yard signs. Always in some run down, trashy house, but they are there. I have even seen a few Johnson signs.
"what is johnson" you ask? :D

Oh, let me respond.

That is the usual liberal response, because they cannot own up to any truths that could wound their agenda or narrative.

Let's face it. The Dems are going to have to steal another election (like they did with Al Franken senate in Minnesota) in order to win --- of course with the irreplaceable and necessary major support of the mainstream media.

The nation already knows how you people are, whenever you lose, it ain't legit and neither is the person elected. This is the world you live in.

I have seen a few Hillary yard signs. Always in some run down, trashy house, but they are there. I have even seen a few Johnson signs.
I know plenty of diehard Democrats who have every single Democrat candidate's signs in their front lawn...except Hillary's.

I guess they aren't "with her" either.

I know plenty of diehard Democrats who have every single Democrat candidate's signs in their front lawn...except Hillary's.

I guess they aren't "with her" either.

No one oughtta be with either.

Meanwhile, at least by RWnut measures,

Hillary Clinton has taken the lead in Ohio.

Monmouth University

btw, my view that Sherrod Brown was the better VP pick looks more and more prescient.

Oh, let me respond.

The nation already knows how you people are, whenever you lose, it ain't legit and neither is the person elected. This is the world you live in.

No one expects honesty out of you. Your responses are a reflection of that.

I personally would have trouble sleeping at night.

Forum List

Back