FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

Wow, 2 empty rhetorical null posts. Lots of hand waving by agent spaz, but no evidence posted whatsoever.

C'm guys, that's boring. Lets have some of your logic!!!!!!!!! We need a good laugh:clap2:

Here's the concrete core of WTC 2 on 9-11.

southcorestands.gif
except there is no concrete in your photo
agent dipshit

a star is born. :lol::lol: a red one.
yeah, dipshit finally earned his first star

Wow, 2 empty rhetorical null posts. Lots of hand waving by agent spaz, but no evidence posted whatsoever.

C'm guys, that's boring. Lets have some of your logic!!!!!!!!! We need a good laugh:clap2:

Here's the concrete core of WTC 2 on 9-11.

southcorestands.gif

same structure from the other side. its clearly steel, deadbeat.

corecloseupbest.jpg

Hey Chris,doesnt the logic of DOD disinformation agents FIZZ,GAM AND DITZCON crack you up? Like i said,Isnt it hysterical that none of these EXPERTS views on 9/11 mean diddly squat to them,that their only logic is the only thing that matters to them is what the corporate controlled media and government agencys tell them and experts in their fields means NOTHING to them?

It kills me everytime and makes me roll on the floor with laughter that logic they have. doesnt it with you? they should start their own comedy club saying THEY have logic.seriously,agreed?

so chris arent you going to address this post so I can have another laugh for the day knowing that I embarrased agent Fizz at his expense again? :lol::lol:

fitzditz comedy hour?

Can you take rolling on the floor for that length of time?

Have you seen fitz's SPAM spasms's? He's on at least #5.

First case of written, mutual "reverse speak" in a comedy act I've seen. At least they don' have to resort to the "Laurel and Hardy" routine doing the "ping pong" with useless information to get us laughing like so many agents are stuck with.

We are well entertained with each claim of their "logic".

yeah his spasm's are pretty hysterical alright.:lol: You strike a nerve in him when you tell him he has been exposed as a DOD agent.:lol:funny how the truth hurts huh?

yeah a fizzditz comedy hour is hard to take rolling on the floor for that length of a time.Kills your insides laughing for that long with their Laurel and Hardy routine.:lol:

and so true,we are so well entertained with their each claim of "logic.":lol::lol::cuckoo:

so chris arent you going to address this post so I can have another laugh for the day knowing that I embarrased agent Fizz at his expense again? :lol::lol:

fitzditz comedy hour?

First case of written, mutual "reverse speak" in a comedy act I've seen. At least they don' have to resort to the "Laurel and Hardy" routine doing the "ping pong" with useless information to get us laughing like so many agents are stuck with.

yeah his spasm's are pretty hysterical alright.:lol: You strike a nerve in him when you tell him he has been exposed as a DOD agent.:lol:funny how the truth hurts huh?

yeah a fizzditz comedy hour is hard to take rolling on the floor for that length of a time.Kills your insides laughing for that long with their Laurel and Hardy routine.:lol:

and so true,we are so well entertained with their each claim of "logic.":lol::lol::cuckoo:

logic? hmmmm....
how stupid are you? if you believe that i am really a Dod agent then you would also believe that i have access to all your personal information.

and we all know that the NWO is getting ready for the enslavement of the american people. dissidents will be hauled off in cattle cars in chains to secret government detention facilities.

.....and guess who's family i would put at the top of the list if i were a government agent?? :lol:

meanwhile there could be a million things agents could do to fuck with you for the next month or two until the dissidents get rounded up.

government agents could:
kill you (they already killed 3000 americans, right?)
kill your family (they already killed 3000 americans, right?)
fuck with your bank accounts by adding money to your debt and subtracting money from your savings.
make you lose your job (not that you work anyway)
make your family lose their jobs.
poison your food.
send ninjas to your house to watch you when you sleep and replace working light bulbs with burnt out ones.
hook up your neighbors electric to run through your electric meter.
monitor you through your television even when it is turned off as long as its still plugged in.
remotely access the computer chips in the cars of everyone you know to make them burn more gas.

....and many more.:lol:

Last edited:

fitzditz comedy hour?

OMG! Just association with that word "Logic" and the agents act is making my sides hurt.

How about, "Agent clowns fitzditz comedy hour?"

Last edited:
fitzditz comedy hour?

OMG! Just association with that word "Logic" and the agents act is making my sides hurt.

yep it will do it to you.:lol:their bosses obviously pay them well since they keep coming back for routine ass beatings constantly everday.:lol:

yep it will do it to you.:lol:their bosses obviously pay them well since they keep coming back for routine ass beatings constantly everday.:lol:
you get paid to look like a fucking moron on the internet?

fitzditz comedy hour?

logic? hmmmm....
how stupid are you? if you believe that i am really a Dod agent then you would also believe that i have access to all your personal information.
.:lol:

Dude, you don't even have access to your own heart and mind.

The US Constitution means nothing to you. The rights of the 3,000 dead mean nothing to you. The protection and provision of rights to the victims protects the living means nothing to you. Shown because you do not recognize violations of law enabling the deception described.

Unmeaning, ......... unknowing, ...... you do not want people to know. This is like darkness.

Your last bit of spam presented as if logical"

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1904760-post3481.html

Get serious, you are owned here, #5 spam attack, no argument to that is provided. You were shown previously that you are misrepresenting buildings NOT the Twins as if they were, among other deceptive and maniplative things you do.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1908013-post3495.html

agent fitzditz Logic?" at work

You mean "masters beat them less" for providing the fitzditz Logic"
comedy hour. I really don't think money alone can get this kind of behavior on message boards out of humans for the goals they have.

Not only is the humor very dark, the clown comedians are very deeply decieved and manipulated themselves.

you got nothing.

no concrete core.

no book sales.

no job.

no kids after you abandoned them.

but it is cute how your little girlfriend comes here in his cheerleading outfit to cheer you on. must be true love.

meanwhile you arent even sane enough to know when you both have been shown to be completely pwned!!

fact vs. fiction.

you got nothing!! :lol:

you got nothing.

no concrete core.

no book sales.

no job.

no kids after you abandoned them.

but it is cute how your little girlfriend comes here in his cheerleading outfit to cheer you on. must be true love.

meanwhile you arent even sane enough to know when you both have been shown to be completely pwned!!

fact vs. fiction.

i think you mean "boy friend"

:lol:

no... i really meant to say girl.

unless of course, chris is the feminine one. its hard to tell. they both are rather limp wristed.

you got nothing.

The fact is I have the past, your history of manipulation and deceit, failure.

FIZZ SPAM
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1860963-post3290.html

BERKLEY ERRORS
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1904734-post3480.html

TIME MAGAZINE ERRORS
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1904673-post3478.html

SPAM 4-POSTING UNKNOWN STRUCTURE CALLING IT WTC TWIN
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1897888-post3456.html

And also the true structure as well as can be documented with 9-11 images verifying absolutely, construction photos, ground zero and independent authorities, not of FEMA or government source, identifying a concrete core.

In summary, here it is.

Clearly, Robertson is verified by Oxford, verifying Domel verified by the image of WTC 2 core, verifying the top of WTC 2 core falling onto WTC 3, the WTC 1 rebar, just after the WTC 1 west core wall is seen in an end view, then, the WTC 1 east shear wall toppling, consistent with interior box columns silhouetted on WTC 1 north core wall, consistent with ground zero showing the WTC 1 north concrete core base wall, 12 foot thick, all supported as clarification of the many confused statements that do mention concrete in the core including the latest revised NIST contracted analysis of free fall by Bazant et. al 6/21/2007, which actually provides an equivalent amount of high explosives needed to create the rate of fall they are attempting to justify with physics. It doesn't work, but at least they won;t go down in history as totally supporting the deceptions.

you got nothing.

The fact is I have the past, your history of manipulation and deceit, failure.

FIZZ SPAM
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1860963-post3290.html

BERKLEY ERRORS
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1904734-post3480.html

TIME MAGAZINE ERRORS
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1904673-post3478.html

SPAM 4-POSTING UNKNOWN STRUCTURE CALLING IT WTC TWIN
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1897888-post3456.html

And also the true structure as well as can be documented with 9-11 images verifying absolutely, construction photos, ground zero and independent authorities, not of FEMA or government source, identifying a concrete core.

In summary, here it is.

Clearly, Robertson is verified by Oxford, verifying Domel verified by the image of WTC 2 core, verifying the top of WTC 2 core falling onto WTC 3, the WTC 1 rebar, just after the WTC 1 west core wall is seen in an end view, then, the WTC 1 east shear wall toppling, consistent with interior box columns silhouetted on WTC 1 north core wall, consistent with ground zero showing the WTC 1 north concrete core base wall, 12 foot thick, all supported as clarification of the many confused statements that do mention concrete in the core including the latest revised NIST contracted analysis of free fall by Bazant et. al 6/21/2007, which actually provides an equivalent amount of high explosives needed to create the rate of fall they are attempting to justify with physics. It doesn't work, but at least they won;t go down in history as totally supporting the deceptions.
typical bullshit from you
what YOU call errors are facts and what you call facts are ERRORS

Forum List

Back