FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

Since none of the agents recognize violations of law enabling deception invalidating analysis of the cause of death in a mass murder used to compromise the Constitution AND cannot show the steel core columns on 9-11, they are simply conducting misprision of treason NOW!

Why'd did the description of the core you first described waaaaay back as four rectangles that had the elevators/stairwells inside for BOTH cores change to radically different cores with an explanation toward the fact that the towers were hard to rent?

Was the documentary lying Chris?

Keep dodging!!!!

holy fuck... this deadbeat is just plain CRAZY!!!! :cuckoo:

on that site you posted above is his view that the titanic was an inside job to get rid of the rich people that opposed the federal reserve!! :lol:

also, it enabled the jews to start world war one (or something like that) :cuckoo:

Titanic-j.p. Morgan

"The unsinkable ship, the floating palace was created to be a tomb for the wealthy, who opposed the Federal Reserve System. On April 14th (the same date in history as the assassination of Abraham Lincoln) of 1912, the Titanic struck an iceberg and all opposition to the Federal Reserve was eliminated. In December of 1913, the Federal Reserve System came into being in the United States. Eight months later, the Jesuits had sufficient funding through the Federal Reserve Bank to begin World War I.' Notice the F.R.S. was established soon after the disaster of the Titanic."
HOLY CRAP :eek:

on that site you posted above is his view that the titanic was an inside job to get rid of the rich people that opposed the federal reserve!! :lol:

also, it enabled the jews to start world war one (or something like that) :cuckoo:

Titanic-j.p. Morgan

"The unsinkable ship, the floating palace was created to be a tomb for the wealthy, who opposed the Federal Reserve System. On April 14th (the same date in history as the assassination of Abraham Lincoln) of 1912, the Titanic struck an iceberg and all opposition to the Federal Reserve was eliminated. In December of 1913, the Federal Reserve System came into being in the United States. Eight months later, the Jesuits had sufficient funding through the Federal Reserve Bank to begin World War I.' Notice the F.R.S. was established soon after the disaster of the Titanic."

You think THAT'S crazy?!

He's at one of the Avatar movie forums pushing his bullshit because everyone else has kicked him to the curb.

Avatar, Film Parallels & Analogy to 9-11 - Avatar-Forums.com

:lol::lol::lol:
HOLY CRAP
some of them are eating that shit up

he has NONE

Since none of the agents recognize violations of law enabling deception invalidating analysis of the cause of death in a mass murder used to compromise the Constitution AND cannot show the steel core columns on 9-11, they are simply conducting misprision of treason NOW!

Why'd did the description of the core you first described waaaaay back as four rectangles that had the elevators/stairwells inside for BOTH cores

You are so owned by your photoshopping colluding with breakfornews.com, exposed here

http://www.usmessageboard.com/2012579-post3749.html

that your erroneous misrepresentations of what I stated in the past are useless. No where will you find where I said BOTH cores were divided into 4 parts.

change to radically different cores with an explanation toward the fact that the towers were hard to rent?

Was the documentary lying Chris?

Keep dodging!!!!

No, but you are doing both. You have no image from 9-11 showing the supposed steel core columns.

WTC 2 was finished first because the double halls through the core and elevator entrance from the lobby made it easier to rent than WTC 1. There were quite a few vacant floors between the 23rd and the 43rd floors.

The concrete core was obvious on 9-11. A portion of the WTC 1 east core wall toppling into the empty core area.

core_animation_75.gif

Titanic-j.p. Morgan

You think THAT'S crazy?!

He's at one of the Avatar movie forums pushing his bullshit because everyone else has kicked him to the curb.

Avatar, Film Parallels & Analogy to 9-11 - Avatar-Forums.com

Bwahaaaaaaaaaaa. Is that what you say when you get so defeated that there is no point in wasting my time with you any longer and seek fresh territory where you stalk me again?

The fact is this. After my 4th thread, the one after the 9-11 thread, the MESSAGE BOARD WAS SOLD, and the new owners started deleting my threads without notice.

That is how the post 9-11 psyops controls some of the internet. They just buy it and delete the unfavorable messages.

That is how the post 9-11 psyops controls some of the internet. They just buy it and delete the unfavorable messages.

really?!!

thats how they work, eh? well you are missing out on a great opportunity to make some terrific money. just post your stupid fucking ideas on a website you own and then dont settle for anything less than one million when they try to buy you out.

oh wait. you DO have a website with all your stupid ideas on it.

how much have they offered to buy it for?
bcd8f3b1b401ced7fee54025f328eca7.gif

(i wont hold my breathe)....

really?!!

thats how they work, eh? well you are missing out on a great opportunity to make some terrific money. just post your stupid fucking ideas on a website you own and then dont settle for anything less than one million when they try to buy you out.

I guess you missed the point about the traffic at the Avatar board not being informed about the 9-11 issues AND Avatar does have a 9-11 message, so my thread, not the only 9-11 thread promises to make lots more truth seekers.

I get lots of traffic at my site, but they all know why they are there.

The spire on the right, the west wall of the WTC 1 concrete core on the left.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

really?!!

I guess you missed the point about the traffic at the Avatar board not being informed about the 9-11 issues AND Avatar does have a 9-11 message, so my thread, not the only 9-11 thread promises to make lots more truth seekers.

I get lots of traffic at my site, but they all know why they are there.

The spire on the right, the west wall of the WTC 1 concrete core on the left.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg
you are saying "psyops controls some of the internet" and they simply buy up websites that publish "the truth".....

so how much money did they offer you? for someone that is a deadbeat dad and being supported by his sister you would think any offer would be a good one. so why is the site still up? why didnt they buy up your site if you are the only one publishing "the truth"??

you really are insane.... :cuckoo:

No where will you find where I said BOTH cores were divided into 4 parts.

I beg to differ. You have been caught lying yet again as I DO have proof you said it. Look at your following quote:

christophera said:
The twin towers had a rectangular cast concrete core structure formed into 4 rectangular cells that had elevators and stairways in them. By watching a documentary in 1990 about the construction of the towers I learned the details needed to analyze what has happened and what photos show us.

That quote was taken from you website towards the beginning of your idiocy. Here's the link: Demolition, the truth of 9-11

You used the plural, "twin TOWERS" not once, but twice in that quote above.

What a dipshit. You've been caught lying yet again.

:eusa_liar:

WTC 2 was finished first because the double halls through the core and elevator entrance from the lobby made it easier to rent than WTC 1. There were quite a few vacant floors between the 23rd and the 43rd floors.

Where's your proof of this jackass? Where's you proof of the design change? Where's your proof that WTC2 was a pedestal design?

YOU HAVE NONE!!!!!! You're making it all up.

It's simple Chris.

Where did you get the information that:

1. The core of WTC2 was different from the core of WTC1 and was a pedestal design with access to the elevators from outside the lobby?
2. The design change of the core from WTC1 to WTC2 was made because WTC1 was hard to rent?

Are you making this up or do you have a source?

:eusa_liar:

Chris, what about this little gem?
Here's the link to the quote: The Big FEMA Lie, The Towers Had A Concrete Core: PROOF, page 10 :
Christophera said:
You need to identify which tower, which face in the photos before attempting what you are doing. The tower cores were slightly different. Wtc 2 had core walls about 5 feet thinner at the base.

The ONLY difference you mention at this point in your ever changing story is that the walls of WTC2's core were only 5 feet thinner. You even say they were SLIGHTLY different.

SLIGHTLY.

Quite a difference from RADICALLY DIFFERENT as in WTC2's core had to be redesigned into a pedestal design with the elevators now having access from OUTSIDE the core because of WTC1's bad access to the elevators on the INSIDE of the core.

Where did you get the new information to go from the cores being the same to the cores being SLIGHTLY different (WTC2's core walls were ONLY 5 feet thinner) to now stating that the cores are RADICALLY different?

WHAT INFORMATION DID YOU FIND? You either found information to drastically change your core descriptions 3 different times or you're making it up. Which is it?

:eusa_whistle:

It's simple Chris.

1. The core of WTC2 was different from the core of WTC1 and was a pedestal design with access to the elevators from outside the lobby?

You've been shown some of that information but you are not interested in facts and evidence. You are into deception and manipulation.

WTC 2 obviously has twice as many hallways. WTC 1 has a tape as shown by the sliver of light show through between the interior box columns at the top and the concrete core.

silhouettenoontosouth.jpg

It's simple Chris.

You've been shown some of that information but you are not interested in facts and evidence. You are into deception and manipulation.

WTC 2 obviously has twice as many hallways. WTC 1 has a tape as shown by the sliver of light show through between the interior box columns at the top and the concrete core.

silhouettenoontosouth.jpg
you must realize, that photo totally disproves your "concrete core" bullshit, right?

or are you trying to claim they poured the concrete AFTER it was totally built?

Forum List

Back