FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

you are now claiming that muslims are omnipotent? :cuckoo:

That is your claim. Stop pretending you do not know that agent. You are assisting in the evasion of mass murder and treason.

no retard. that is not my claim. my claim is that 19 muslim hijackers committed the mass murder and you are just a deadbeat moron.

no treason involved. the muslims werent US citizens. nobody is helping them hide. they're dead.:cuckoo:

The perpetrators would want you to try and assert that you are not saying that 19 hijackers killed 3,000 people because saying that makes them omnipotent and attempts to change the cause of death.

The official cause of death is building collapse from terrorism. But I've proven in this thread that those analysing collapse cannot have been correct.

You morons should pick another planet to be agents on. This one is going to be after you.

That is your claim. Stop pretending you do not know that agent. You are assisting in the evasion of mass murder and treason.

no retard. that is not my claim. my claim is that 19 muslim hijackers committed the mass murder and you are just a deadbeat moron.

no treason involved. the muslims werent US citizens. nobody is helping them hide. they're dead.:cuckoo:

The perpetrators would want you to try and assert that you are not saying that 19 hijackers killed 3,000 people because saying that makes them omnipotent and attempts to change the cause of death.

The official cause of death is building collapse from terrorism. But I've proven in this thread that those analysing collapse cannot have been correct.

You morons should pick another planet to be agents on. This one is going to be after you.
LOL
you are nothing but a delusional fucktard

you stupid fucking moron. its already been proven that the official cause of death is "homicide". nobody is attempting to change the cause of death. :cuckoo:

i dont understand your omnipotent claims. it doesnt even make enough sense to rebut.

you stupid fucking moron. its already been proven that the official cause of death is "homicide". nobody is attempting to change the cause of death. :cuckoo:

i dont understand your omnipotent claims. it doesnt even make enough sense to rebut.

You cannot prove that such a generalization is on the death certificates.

It is very logical that 19 people cannot kill 3,000 with 2 airplanes, you are the . . . :cuckoo:

It is very logical that 19 people cannot kill 3,000 with 2 airplanes, you are the . . . :cuckoo:

you fucking moron.... these are the ONLY causes of death listed on NY Death Certificates.
1. natural
2. accidental
3. homicide
4. suicide
5. declared in absentia

thats it. thats all. only 5. there is no "building collapse" as a cause of death. we already went over all this and you said "you would look into it". obviously you lied and never did.

once again you use YOUR logic as proof of something. YOUR logic is not valid. YOUR logic claims people blink at you in an aggressive manner causing you to not pay child support. YOUR logic doesnt work here in the real world. show proof or shut the fuck up. we dont follow YOUR logic.

thats not logical at all
since 19 people did, in fact, kill nearly 3000 people

thats not logical at all

That is incredible, unless the muslims are omnipotent.

I'm certain that there was a lot more to it than your crappy generalization.

FEMA misrepresented the towers designs to NIST invalidating the cause of death.

thats not logical at all

you are a fucking idiot
it wouldnt require omnipotence just a willingness to kill themselves

thats not logical at all

you are a fucking idiot

he's so far out there at this point that i have no idea what he is talking about anymore. he isnt making any sense at all.:cuckoo:

you are a fucking idiot

he's so far out there at this point that i have no idea what he is talking about anymore. he isnt making any sense at all.:cuckoo:
i doubt he comprehends the meaning of the word
but it came up on his "word-of-the-day" calendar so he figured he could use it for whatever delusion he wanted

thats not logical at all

you are a fucking idiot

Well, you've explained 19 suicides for sure. You ignore the cause of death, which is also invalid on 3,000 death certificates.

We know the perpetrators would want you to write what you have because you have no evidence from 9-11 showing the strongest part of the towers that survived 33 years.

You attempt to promote the FEMA deception with nothing.

I can show massive, independently verified evidence.
Robertson is verified by Oxford, verifying Domel verified by the image of WTC 2 core, verifying the top of WTC 2 core falling onto WTC 3, the WTC 1 rebar, just after the WTC 1 west core wall is seen in an end view, then, the WTC 1 east shear wall toppling, consistent with interior box columns silhouetted on WTC 1 north core wall, consistent with ground zero showing the WTC 1 north concrete core base wall, 12 foot thick, all supported as clarification of the many confused statements that do mention concrete in the core including the latest revised NIST contracted analysis of free fall by Bazant et. al 6/21/2007, which actually provides an equivalent amount of high explosives needed to create the rate of fall they are attempting to justify with physics. It doesn't work, but at least they won't go down in history as totally supporting the deceptions.

you are a fucking idiot

Well, you've explained 19 suicides for sure. You ignore the cause of death, which is also invalid on 3,000 death certificates.

We know the perpetrators would want you to write what you have because you have no evidence from 9-11 showing the strongest part of the towers that survived 33 years.

Robertson is verified by Oxford, verifying Domel verified by the image of WTC 2 core, verifying the top of WTC 2 core falling onto WTC 3, the WTC 1 rebar, just after the WTC 1 west core wall is seen in an end view, then, the WTC 1 east shear wall toppling, consistent with interior box columns silhouetted on WTC 1 north core wall, consistent with ground zero showing the WTC 1 north concrete core base wall, 12 foot thick, all supported as clarification of the many confused statements that do mention concrete in the core including the latest revised NIST contracted analysis of free fall by Bazant et. al 6/21/2007, which actually provides an equivalent amount of high explosives needed to create the rate of fall they are attempting to justify with physics. It doesn't work, but at least they won't go down in history as totally supporting the deceptions.

we went over this a few months ago and then again yesterday. since you seem to not be able to comprehend what i have told you why dont you jsut go and prove what the cause of death is on the death certificates then we can prove you wrong.

fucking deadbeat moron.:cuckoo:

you are a fucking idiot

we went over this a few months ago and then again yesterday. since you seem to not be able to comprehend what i have told you why dont you jsut go and prove what the cause of death is on the death certificates then we can prove you wrong.

what a delusional fucktard he is
sheeeesh

you are a fucking idiot

The perpetrators would want you to create cognitive dissonance with emotional reasoning traitor.

They would not want you to recognize deprivations of constitutional rights even in a situation of mass murder and interfering with an official investigation.

guiliani took the WTC documents while the courts protect their hiding and NIST did not have plans to use in analysis of collapse.

Let alone my efforts to make my municipality accountable to follwing state laws and the resulting state retaliation by absue of judcially assigned authority.

FAILURE TO APPEAR ON SUBPOENA(appearance with reacords would have shown that over 1,000 federal court records were missing. Insanity actions.)
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1962601-post3635.html
WELFARE FRAUD CREATES CHILD SUPPORT
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1802693-post2845.html
CITIZENS OF 9th CIRCUIT DEPRIVED OF DUE PROCESS, PETITION FOR ENBANC HEARING
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1802123-post2829.html
MOTION QUASH CONTEMPT, ESTOPPEL
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1802288-post2836.html
estopped
STOP PAYMENT ON CHECK
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1802771-post742.html
SUPREME COURT TRICKERY
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1826942-post3076.html

The twins had a concrete core. WTC 1 west concrete core wall next to the spire

The perpetrators would want you to create cognitive dissonance with emotional reasoning traitor.

They would not want you to recognize deprivations of constitutional rights even in a situation of mass murder and interfering with an official investigation.

guiliani took the WTC documents while the courts protect their hiding and NIST did not have plans to use in analysis of collapse.

Let alone my efforts to make my municipality accountable to follwing state laws and the resulting state retaliation by absue of judcially assigned authority.

FAILURE TO APPEAR ON SUBPOENA(appearance with reacords would have shown that over 1,000 federal court records were missing. Insanity actions.)
estopped
STOP PAYMENT ON CHECK
SUPREME COURT TRICKERY

save your stupid babble for someone that gives a fuck. you are delusional and rambling incoherantly.

where is your proof that the death certificates are wrong?

where is your pictures of the concrete core under construction.

the towers had a steel core. here's a pic.
elev_guide.rail.supp.jpg

we went over this a few months ago and then again yesterday. since you seem to not be able to comprehend what i have told you why dont you just go and prove what the cause of death is on the death certificates then we can prove you wrong.

estopped
STOP PAYMENT ON CHECK
SUPREME COURT TRICKERY

save your stupid babble for someone that gives a fuck. you are delusional and rambling incoherantly.

elev_guide.rail.supp.jpg
WRONG.

Where are the diagonal braces?

You have always failed to show them.

Why don't you have the plans?

I know why I don't, but you don't recognize government violating laws that enable the FEMA deception. Which is why I do not have images showing the concrete core during construction.

the twin towers had a concrete tubular core structure and the buildings engineer says so on September 13, 2001

estopped
STOP PAYMENT ON CHECK
SUPREME COURT TRICKERY

elev_guide.rail.supp.jpg
WRONG.

I know why I don't, but you don't recognize government violating laws that enable the FEMA deception. Which is why I do not have images showing the concrete core during construction.

the twin towers had a concrete tubular core structure and the buildings engineer says so on September 13, 2001
who gives a shit about your "diagonal braces"
where is the rebar, where are the concrete forms, where is anything you claim to be there there

delusional bullshit is all you got, fucktard

elev_guide.rail.supp.jpg
WRONG.

where is the rebar, where are the concrete forms, where is anything you claim to be there there

The concrete is being cast well below the top floor. The long low diagonals 2 floors down from the top behind the first row of columns are the crane platform, a tool for building the towers.

But you known nothing of that and fail to indentify all elements of the images showing steel.

imuyl4.jpg

You fail to logically explain what is left of the spire, obviously too large for structural steel. Tell everyone now what 1, 2, and 3 are.

Oh, that's right, the perpetrators wouldn't want you to care.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

Last edited:
WRONG.

The concrete is being cast well below the top floor. The long low diagonals 2 floors down from the top behind the first row of columns are the crane platform, a tool for building the towers.

But you known nothing of that and fail to indentify all elements of the images showing steel.

You fail to logically explain what is left of the spire, obviously too large for structural steel. Tell everyone now what 1, 2, and 3 are.

Oh, that's right, the perpetrators wouldn't want you to care.
i dont jump through delusional fucktard dog and pony show hoops
i dont give a fucking rats ass what those number things are called by a delusional fucktard like you as it doesnt matter, no where in that photo do you see concrete, rebar, or concrete forms
NONE
you remain nothing but a delusional deadbeat fucktard

Forum List

Back