FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

where are they in this image showing vertical elements way too small to be structural steel?

if you are saying the vertical columns are too small to be structural steel then let's see your proof.

You blatantly misrepresent what I posted agent.

VERTICAL ELEMENTS

These vertical elements are rebar.

spire_dust-3.jpg

The spire is structural steel, much larger.

site1074.jpg
hey dipshit, those are two photos of the EXACT SAME THING

if you are saying the vertical columns are too small to be structural steel then let's see your proof.

VERTICAL ELEMENTS

spire_dust-3.jpg

site1074.jpg

You just lost what ever credibility that was left and have proven you are an agent working to keep the methods of mass murder secret. You have also proven you are working against a lawful government in America and against the US Constitution. Therefore you are a traitor.

VERTICAL ELEMENTS

spire_dust-3.jpg

site1074.jpg

You just lost what ever credibility that was left and have proven you are an agent working to keep the methods of mass murder secret. You have also proven you are working against a lawful government in America and against the US Constitution. Therefore you are a traitor.
i've lost nothing, you have proven you dont know what the fuck you are looking at

you can see from the surrounding buildings and the smoke/dust clouds that you are seeing the exact same thing at different points in time
and not different things

i've lost nothing, you have proven you dont know what the fuck you are looking at

you can see from the surrounding buildings and the smoke/dust clouds that you are seeing the exact same thing at different points in time
and not different things

yep. the bottom one is a few seconds before the top one.

which means that there was no rebar. there clearly isnt in the first picture. maybe chris is claiming a hypnotist placed the rebar in the second pic in lightning fast speed.

Last edited:

and not different things

LOL and dipshits cant figure THAT out yet we should trust his analytical abilities for anything else

VERTICAL ELEMENTS

spire_dust-3.jpg

site1074.jpg

and not different things

which means that there was no rebar. there clearly isnt in the first picture. maybe chris is claiming a hypnotist placed the rebar in the second pic in lightning fast speed.

LOL and dipshits cant figure THAT out yet we should trust his analytical abilities for anything else

Gee, 2 for 1. Niether agent interested in truth, niether willing to recognize violations of law enabling the deception. Both removing the images that are the topic of discussion. Both lying and working together to protect the secret methods of mass murder.

Looks like a conspiracy to protect a conspiracy to me.

Last edited:

Gee, 2 for 1. Niether agent interested in truth, niether willing to recognize violations of law enabling the deception. Both removing the images that are the topic of discussion. Both lying and working together to protect the secret methods of mass murder.

the images are removed because they have been seen in earlier posts, dipshit
why make everyone scroll past them once again

actually, dipshit, the forum software removed them
grow a fucking brain

Last edited:

once again you are caught bullshitting and fabricating evidence. your only reply is "you agents are all against me" shit. :cuckoo:

we are still waiting for documentation supporting many of your claims. for instance, where is your documentation for "elevator guide rail support"?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iaR3WO71j4]YouTube - JOHNNY RIVERS - Secret Agent Man 1966[/ame]

That is what the infiltrating perpetrators would have you say.

However, the Towers did have a concrete tubular core and images from 9-11 prove it while exposing the lie you support.

REINFORCING RODS

spire_dust-3.jpg

However, the Towers did have a concrete tubular core and images from 9-11 prove it while exposing the lie you support.

REINFORCING RODS

spire_dust-3.jpg
WRONG again, dipshit
that is steel core columns

VERTICAL ELEMENTS

spire_dust-3.jpg

site1074.jpg
as proven right here
two photos from the exact same angle, but at different points in the time line, and dipshit says they are different things

REINFORCING RODS

spire_dust-3.jpg

Hey Chris. I'm surprised you didn't comment on this photo:
wtc37spirecolumn.jpg

Those two columns supposedly sandwiched your core right? That makes the column on left OUTSIDE your supposed core and the column on the right INSIDE the core.

There you have it. Proof of a core column, inside the core, still standing on 9/11, above ground. Just like you've been asking for.

Forum List

Back