FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

This thread has gone from uneducated ramblings to religion-like zealotry.

Not surprising really when Chri$$y simply preaches his CCC (concrete core crap) and never engages in any real discussion or debate.

It's what he does .. has always done .. and is why he gets .. what he's always got .. the same response .. abuse. His "flock" has a sum total of one, that's he, himself and Chris. The holy trinity of CCC !!!

He is a delusional dipshit QED.

The only things he has achieved, is proving without a shadow of a doubt that he is a nutter and also proving that the Twin Towers had a steel core which we all knew anyway.

Stann

The agents have no independently verified evidence to debate.

The concrete core is the only core that can be proven with such evidence.

Robertson is verified by Oxford, verifying Domel who describes a concrete core verified by the image of WTC 2 core, verifying the top of WTC 2 core falling onto WTC 3, the WTC 1 rebar, just after the WTC 1 west core wall is seen in an end view, then, the WTC 1 east shear wall toppling, consistent with interior box columns silhouetted on WTC 1 north core wall, consistent with ground zero showing the WTC 1 north concrete core base wall, 12 foot thick, all supported as clarification of the many confused statements that do mention concrete in the core including the latest revised NIST contracted analysis of free fall by Bazant et. al 6/21/2007, which actually provides an equivalent amount of high explosives needed to create the rate of fall they are attempting to justify with physics. It doesn't work, but at least they won't go down in history as totally supporting the deceptions.

Robertson is verified by Oxford, verifying Domel who describes a concrete core verified by the image of WTC 2 core, verifying the top of WTC 2 core falling onto WTC 3, the WTC 1 rebar, just after the WTC 1 west core wall is seen in an end view, then, the WTC 1 east shear wall toppling, consistent with interior box columns silhouetted on WTC 1 north core wall, consistent with ground zero showing the WTC 1 north concrete core base wall, 12 foot thick, all supported as clarification of the many confused statements that do mention concrete in the core including the latest revised NIST contracted analysis of free fall by Bazant et. al 6/21/2007, which actually provides an equivalent amount of high explosives needed to create the rate of fall they are attempting to justify with physics. It doesn't work, but at least they won't go down in history as totally supporting the deceptions.

And you keep posting your algoxy drivel & tripe which is as independent from you as acorns are from oak trees. We all know you can't post anything truly independent because you are the only moron that espouses a concrete core. As you even admit, Robertson's quote was "consolidated", meaning, HE NEVER SAID IT!

And you keep posting your algoxy drivel & tripe which is as independent from you as acorns are from oak trees. We all know you can't post anything truly independent because you are the only moron that espouses a concrete core. As you even admit, Robertson's quote was "consolidated", meaning, HE NEVER SAID IT!
i still think he should have his ability to post images and links removed
since it has been proven his site is a for profit site(doesnt matter that he loses money on it)

I think a board wide system of ignoring his threads would cure him or end his nonsense. he feels we are his audience, regardless of our repulsion he thinks there is no such thing as "bad press"..

I bet if he and his threads were left in obscurity he would either change his theory to make it more palatable, change it to be even more ridiculous and fantastical (the other route), or go to another forum and try again.....

But then we wouldn't be able to play dirty rug and beat him..... So... Forget I said anything, this too much fun. Please continue the bloodletting....:lol:

I think a board wide system of ignoring his threads would cure him or end his nonsense. he feels we are his audience, regardless of our repulsion he thinks there is no such thing as "bad press"..

I bet if he and his threads were left in obscurity he would either change his theory to make it more palatable, change it to be even more ridiculous and fantastical (the other route), or go to another forum and try again.....

But then we wouldn't be able to play dirty rug and beat him..... So... Forget I said anything, this too much fun. Please continue the bloodletting....:lol:
which is why just removing his ability to post images and links would be perfect

which is why just removing his ability to post images and links would be perfect

True, but then again slapping him with them is fun as well...

Agents attempting cognitive distortions by "labeling" or "for a profit" try to dispose of the fact that I'm trying to recoup on expenses I really can't afford, but must make anyway to protect my chidrens futures.

sepember_11_boy_1.jpg

I doubt you care of such things.

the disinfo agent keeps trying to convince us the sky is red and posts the same old shit that he still lies about.... :cuckoo:

Agents attempting cognitive distortions by "labeling" or "for a profit" try to dispose of the fact that I'm trying to recoup on expenses I really can't afford, but must make anyway to protect my chidrens futures.

the fact you are attempting to make money from the deaths of nearly 3000 innocent americans is disgusting on its face
but then you totally lie and post nothing but delusional bullshit

sepember_11_boy_1.jpg

Okay now you officially earned one of my very rarely given neg reps..... THat was tasteless and despicable. You try and make a name for yourself using the very thing that caused the emotion in that pic, and then try to attribute to us?

Fuck you, you lowlife POS... I have kids, and unlike YOU I care for mine. The fact you would stoop so low as to use a child's misery to further yourself is beyond all decency....

Now you have made one more permanent enemy here.... I will now turn my anal retentive, OCD having, data obsessed nit-picking disorder on your theory.... In the words of the governator, I'll be baack"

Your psyops fake social group is comprised of traitors.

I am doing this for my children and the thought that this boys,

sepember_11_boy_1.jpg

fathers murder would be solved, and that the knowledge will protect the boy, is almost as good as the thoughts I have of my own children protected by our Constitution and the laws made under it.

Agents are losers.

I ask you a question...

If your theory is to be believed, than all other theories on this must in fact be false in essence.. I mean for instance those engineers for 911 truth and all other groups and individuals or organizations (who ever they may be)must in fact be incorrect if your theory is indeed correct?

Your psyops fake social group is comprised of traitors.

I am doing this for my children and the thought that this boys,

fathers murder would be solved, and that the knowledge will protect the boy, is almost as good as the thoughts I have of my own children protected by our Constitution and the laws made under it.

Agents are losers.

Come on Chris don't be a douchebag asnwer the simple question I asked you... I been waiting a half hour now....

again I ask you...

If your theory is to be believed, than all other theories on this must in fact be false in essence.. I mean for instance those engineers for 911 truth and all other groups and individuals or organizations (who ever they may be)must in fact be incorrect if your theory is indeed correct?

If you were sincere in this chris you wouldn't have run away......

waiting until I am gone and then responding, or ignoring it altogether (whatever your ploy) is cowardly and shows the real depth of your sincerity in this..

Agents with no evidence have no position when they also fail to recognize violations of law by government.

The NYC mayor took the WTC documents which had the plans and 6,000 photos.

NIST did not have the plans. No where int heir product do they mention the plans. They do have this disclaimer.

nist.disclaimer3_4.jpg

FEMA misrepresents elevator guide rial support steel as core columns.

panel_5.jpg

If you were sincere in this chris you wouldn't have run away......

waiting until I am gone and then responding, or ignoring it altogether (whatever your ploy) is cowardly and shows the real depth of your sincerity in this..
i could have predicted his response
anyone that doesnt agree with his bullshit is an agent

Chris, I have taken some sound advice from a rather smart individual and decided not to quote your posts using your own pics... Its repetitive and asinine, and supporting your claims is not what I am going to do....

I asked you a legitimate question, and a person of the fiber you claim to be would answer it willingly.....

I ask again....

Forum List

Back